Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
For the most part I enjoyed the game. Has a lot of setups which I'm looking forward to. Especially because its On SS, we know there will be more fetishes explored without consequence. Love Veronica's body. Finally we have a highly realistic girl and shape. Ass is a little flat she has a sag to her tits and has a hairy pussy. Maybe some people don't realise that no matter the age, boobs do sag for so many women. Plus most don't bother to wax or shave their pussy that often.

To the Dev Saint, Its good that you're taking in the feedback. I would say don't feel you have to change too much or cater to people's likes and dislikes. Once you start trying to make everyone happy, then nobody is! Do it your way.

• Love
Reactions: Saint_RNG

Saint_RNG

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
For the most part I enjoyed the game. Has a lot of setups which I'm looking forward to. Especially because its On SS, we know there will be more fetishes explored without consequence. Love Veronica's body. Finally we have a highly realistic girl and shape. Ass is a little flat she has a sag to her tits and has a hairy pussy. Maybe some people don't realise that no matter the age, boobs do sag for so many women. Plus most don't bother to wax or shave their pussy that often.

To the Dev Saint, Its good that you're taking in the feedback. I would say don't feel you have to change too much or cater to people's likes and dislikes. Once you start trying to make everyone happy, then nobody is! Do it your way.
Thanks for the feedback !

Indeed, that's what I'm trying to show, a more "realistic" aspect to human bodies (it'll stay that way, if people want perfect bodies there are tons of other games that offer that).

When it comes to asses, something I've realised is that in reality, when it comes to the buttocks, apart with curved poses, it remains rather "flat" (in comparison to all the asses you can see in a lot of games here). The exceptions are women who store abnormally large amounts of fat in their buttocks, sportswomen (the reason I added Maria) or women who have had surgery(the reason I added Veronica bimbofication/demoness).

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Monstalova

Reenko24

Oct 20, 2023
Bootstrap to the start of init.init. took 0.00s
Bootstrap to the start of init.init. took 0.00s
Manufacturer realme model RMX2151
Screen diagonal is 6.1051446923660295 inches.
Version: Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Early init. took 0.06s
Early init. took 0.06s
Android search paths: /storage/emulated/0/JoiPlay/Angel_And_Demon-0.1-pc/game /data/data/cyou.joiplay.renpy/files/private/game /storage/emulated/0/JoiPlay/Angel_And_Demon-0.1-pc/extras
Loaded 6 patches
Loader init. took 0.03s
Loader init. took 0.03s
Loading error handling. took 0.14s
Loading error handling. took 0.14s

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 310, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 785, in load_appropriate_file
Exception: Could not load from archive core/imagescreens.rpyc.

While loading the script.
Exception: Could not load from archive core/imagescreens.rpyc.

Anyone know why?

• Wow
Reactions: Saint_RNG

Saint_RNG

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Yes,i use joiplay
It happened right before I posted the comment
I didn't know what Joiplay was before your post, why are you using that ?
When I meant "when" is it at what point in the game, as soon as you launch it or at a certain point in the story ?

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes