Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
I don't mind, it's the other supporters who should be asked - after all, they're the ones paying. :whistle:
I think you definitely should, something tells me you have more fans lurking on this thread than subs on SS, thus posting here just means more exposure - and more exposure is potentially more subs over there.
Maybe, it's feasible but I don't yet have an asset in mind to use instead of this one. It should be pretty rare though.
Sarah feels like the type of lady to wear her hair straight down, but I see what you mean. Maybe on dates or during shooting she lets the hair down?

Reactions: Saint_RNG

Saint_RNG

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
I think you definitely should, something tells me you have more fans lurking on this thread than subs on SS, thus posting here just means more exposure - and more exposure is potentially more subs over there.

Sarah feels like the type of lady to wear her hair straight down, but I see what you mean. Maybe on dates or during shooting she lets the hair down?
I'm going to create a poll on SS to ask for opinions, some might not find it very fair.

She'll certainly look different during events like these.

sebtibo1986

May 29, 2019
I don't mind, it's the other supporters who should be asked - after all, they're the ones paying. :whistle:

Maybe, it's feasible but I don't yet have an asset in mind to use instead of this one. It should be pretty rare though.

They won't end up in love or as a couple. There will be a few scenes where they touch each other, but if that's the main fetish you're waiting for, it'll only be slight compared to the rest.
only touch no lesbian sex?

Saint_RNG

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Preview for v0.3 :

The very first scene in v0.3, it will only occur if the pure choice was made by Veronica during her conversation with Sarah in v0.2.

Sarah had made her decision during the night, so in the early hours of the morning she decided to call an important person to tell him about her choice.

But he may well bring her back to reality, things are never as simple as we'd like them to be, are they ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
Preview for v0.3 :

The very first scene in v0.3, it will only occur if the pure choice was made by Veronica during her conversation with Sarah in v0.2.

Sarah had made her decision during the night, so in the early hours of the morning she decided to call an important person to tell him about her choice.

But he may well bring her back to reality, things are never as simple as we'd like them to be, are they ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would be so hot if Veronica would suck these milky boobs

• Hey there

catgameryt011

Sep 20, 2022
Preview for v0.3 :

View attachment 3957116
EL CURA

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Does this take place in the US? It seems and if so should be using non-metric units.

Saint_RNG

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Does this take place in the US? It seems and if so should be using non-metric units.
Yes, it's supposed to be. Even if it's just a choice due to the 3D assets (mainly environments) that come with English text.

Rereading the code, the only parts concerned would be when Veronica talks about her height and weight at the very beginning. I can make the change for this passage.
There's also when Monique talks about the size of Dominic's penis, but since that's part of her Snapfuck nickname, it wouldn't make much sense to change it to inches...
Unless I change her nickname on all the photos she sends Veronica, but I must admit I'm a bit lazy to do that...

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Yes, it's supposed to be. Even if it's just a choice due to the 3D assets (mainly environments) that come with English text.

Rereading the code, the only parts concerned would be when Veronica talks about her height and weight at the very beginning. I can make the change for this passage.
There's also when Monique talks about the size of Dominic's penis, but since that's part of her Snapfuck nickname, it wouldn't make much sense to change it to inches...
Unless I change her nickname on all the photos she sends Veronica, but I must admit I'm a bit lazy to do that...
There's also when she gets to where the angel is at the in between it gives a speed in km/hr. To 99+% of Americans, that would be meaningless without conversion (including me), and since she doesn't have access to a computer or a calculator + conversion equations...
And no American would give information in metric units.

Saint_RNG

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
There's also when she gets to where the angel is at the in between it gives a speed in km/hr. To 99+% of Americans, that would be meaningless without conversion (including me), and since she doesn't have access to a computer or a calculator + conversion equations...
And no American would give information in metric units.
Thanks for notifying me, I'm going to put these units of measurement, while putting the metric measurements in brackets so that I can still satisfy those who use metric. ;)(y)

Reactions: Anteron
3.80 star(s) 10 Votes