Saint_RNG

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
He's not even American, so that's probably not the case.
I don't know much about American politics, or even the politics of my own country...
From the little I've heard of BLM, especially on Twitter, it's mostly been mockery of a movement that started out with a good idea, but was terribly executed and ended up doing more harm than good to the cause.

I just reused the term BLM because it's the one that should speak the most, but it could very well have been called a simple anti-racism demonstration.

Reactions: fbass and Filipis

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Conservative game devs always shove politics into everything.

View attachment 3969320
*sigh* Here we go again: Please read the OP post thoroughly before posting garbage! The dev has already explained a zillion times that the prologue (from which this scene is taken) is intentionally overblown and flanderized!

Race plays an important part for one of the family members, but there won’t be any more of these idiotic stereotypes.

Reactions: Saint_RNG

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
I don't know much about American politics, or even the politics of my own country...
From the little I've heard of BLM, especially on Twitter, it's mostly been mockery of a movement that started out with a good idea, but was terribly executed and ended up doing more harm than good to the cause.

I just reused the term BLM because it's the one that should speak the most, but it could very well have been called a simple anti-racism demonstration.
It's not about BLM specifically (which your assessment is completely wrong btw). It's the same politics being shoved into the game resulting in terrible writing. Very jarring. Deleted the game after getting a bit past that point, as the game is full of this type of nonsense.

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
He's not even American, so that's probably not the case.
Conservatives exist outside the US too. No matter where they live, it's very clearly a guy who thinks seeing "so many" black people in modern movies is shoving politics down our throat, but then they turn around and make this because just can't help themselves.

seth23

Aug 12, 2020
*sigh* Here we go again: Please read the OP post thoroughly before posting garbage! The dev has already explained a zillion times that the prologue (from which this scene is taken) is intentionally overblown and flanderized!

Race plays an important part for one of the family members, but there won’t be any more of these idiotic stereotypes.
I read that before downloading. Still doesn't excuse how cringe and jarring it is. Literally using BLM as a tool by the devil corrupting white women. Soooo dumb.

Saint_RNG

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
the game is full of this type of nonsense.
That's exactly the whole concept of the intro, to mock both conservative people and their opposites (since I'm neither)...
Now, I fully understand that not everyone will like it, which is why I've added the political and racism tags, think of it as a filter to prevent easily triggered people.

Thank you at least for giving it a try and for your honest feedback. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: fbass

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
I read that before downloading. Still doesn't excuse how cringe and jarring it is. Literally using BLM as a tool by the devil corrupting white women. Soooo dumb.
"BLM as a tool by the devil corrupting white women" well said(y)

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
That's exactly the whole concept of the intro, to mock both conservative people and their opposites (since I'm neither)...
Now, I fully understand that not everyone will like it, which is why I've added the political and racism tags, think of it as a filter to prevent easily triggered people.

Thank you at least for giving it a try and for your honest feedback. ;)
Don't fret, let them wander. Your sheep are gathered here, safe, and unyielding. Only the devoted may pass.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Looks like a nice start with good renders, but there's honestly not really enough content aside from the 100% pure ntr bbc path to make a judgement about the game yet. Hopefully future updates come soon.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Looks like a nice start with good renders, but there's honestly not really enough content aside from the 100% pure ntr bbc path to make a judgement about the game yet. Hopefully future updates come soon.
But… that path hasn’t been implemented yet, and it will be a while before Veronica gets on that path.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Because NTR usually has the female cheating. And in this game you get to make choices as that woman. Simple as that.
Normally means cheating ON the MC. Usually with a female MC the goal is to just slut it up.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Normally means cheating ON the MC. Usually with a female MC the goal is to just slut it up.
I agree that it is a stretch of the definition, but I think true NTR in this game is yet to come. The MC has a boyfriend, maybe he cheats in the future as well?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
But… that path hasn’t been implemented yet, and it will be a while before Veronica gets on that path.
which, you mean the pure ntr bbc path or otherwise? Seems like neither path has really been implemented, so if that's what you're saying I agree with you. However at this point the bbc path definitely has more content as the other skips the whole bar segment.

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
which, you mean the pure ntr bbc path or otherwise? Seems like neither path has really been implemented, so if that's what you're saying I agree with you. However at this point the bbc path definitely has more content as the other skips the whole bar segment.
I am not counting the prologue at all, since it barely affects the story going forward (does not affect Veronica's Karma at the start of the first chapter in any way). I meant the Interracial NTR path planned for the future.

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes