Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024
For the most part I enjoyed the game. Has a lot of setups which I'm looking forward to. Especially because its On SS, we know there will be more fetishes explored without consequence. Love Veronica's body. Finally we have a highly realistic girl and shape. Ass is a little flat she has a sag to her tits and has a hairy pussy. Maybe some people don't realise that no matter the age, boobs do sag for so many women. Plus most don't bother to wax or shave their pussy that often.

To the Dev Saint, Its good that you're taking in the feedback. I would say don't feel you have to change too much or cater to people's likes and dislikes. Once you start trying to make everyone happy, then nobody is! Do it your way.

Saint_RNG

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
For the most part I enjoyed the game. Has a lot of setups which I'm looking forward to. Especially because its On SS, we know there will be more fetishes explored without consequence. Love Veronica's body. Finally we have a highly realistic girl and shape. Ass is a little flat she has a sag to her tits and has a hairy pussy. Maybe some people don't realise that no matter the age, boobs do sag for so many women. Plus most don't bother to wax or shave their pussy that often.

To the Dev Saint, Its good that you're taking in the feedback. I would say don't feel you have to change too much or cater to people's likes and dislikes. Once you start trying to make everyone happy, then nobody is! Do it your way.
Thanks for the feedback !

Indeed, that's what I'm trying to show, a more "realistic" aspect to human bodies (it'll stay that way, if people want perfect bodies there are tons of other games that offer that).

When it comes to asses, something I've realised is that in reality, when it comes to the buttocks, apart with curved poses, it remains rather "flat" (in comparison to all the asses you can see in a lot of games here). The exceptions are women who store abnormally large amounts of fat in their buttocks, sportswomen (the reason I added Maria) or women who have had surgery(the reason I added Veronica bimbofication/demoness).

Last edited:

Reenko24

Oct 20, 2023
Bootstrap to the start of init.init. took 0.00s
Bootstrap to the start of init.init. took 0.00s
Manufacturer realme model RMX2151
Screen diagonal is 6.1051446923660295 inches.
Version: Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Early init. took 0.06s
Early init. took 0.06s
Android search paths: /storage/emulated/0/JoiPlay/Angel_And_Demon-0.1-pc/game /data/data/cyou.joiplay.renpy/files/private/game /storage/emulated/0/JoiPlay/Angel_And_Demon-0.1-pc/extras
Loaded 6 patches
Loader init. took 0.03s
Loader init. took 0.03s
Loading error handling. took 0.14s
Loading error handling. took 0.14s

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
File "renpy/script.py", line 310, in load_script
File "renpy/script.py", line 785, in load_appropriate_file
Exception: Could not load from archive core/imagescreens.rpyc.

While loading the script.
Exception: Could not load from archive core/imagescreens.rpyc.

Anyone know why?

• Wow
Reactions: Saint_RNG

Saint_RNG

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
Yes,i use joiplay
It happened right before I posted the comment
I didn't know what Joiplay was before your post, why are you using that ?
When I meant "when" is it at what point in the game, as soon as you launch it or at a certain point in the story ?

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
@ dev: would love to sub but getting this error

"You have more active subscriptions than a threshold set by this Creator.
To subscribe, please reduce the number of . "

• Wow

Saint_RNG

Game Developer
Apr 2, 2018
@ dev: would love to sub but getting this error

"You have more active subscriptions than a threshold set by this Creator.
To subscribe, please reduce the number of . "
I had set a limit of subscriptions per user, so if you supported more than 5 creators you couldn't support me. I've changed this limit to 15 (hope that's enough).
Thanks for your support. :love:

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
I had set a limit of subscriptions per user, so if you supported more than 5 creators you couldn't support me. I've changed this limit to 15 (hope that's enough).
Thanks for your support. :love:
Unfortunately it also counts free subscriptions, so I'm actually at 18 :oops:

• Sad

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Demons Corrupting Conservative woman and Angels ensuring they're purity, sign me up. Although even though Having the shy girl get corrupted is neat, watching the demoness infect the Angel also the more the MC sides with the demoness. That would be cool. To see an Angel turn Demon along with the MC,Or the Demoness getting infected by the Angel the more the MC sides with the Angel. Just a thought.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
You know, I was pleasantly surprised by this. At first glance it seems to be catered to a very specific type of trope (with the best friend and her "boyfriend") that we've seen so many times and usually poorly done, but the swing into supernatural territory and a corruption/purity focus is a refreshing twist.

Generally solid writing, renders are good and models are well made and realistic, MC might be a bit naive for her age (though I don't doubt that there are people who are this naive) given that they seem to live in a fairly large city and have access to the internet/phones, but not to a point where it's annoying or anything like that.

This is solid thus far, I'll look forward to the updates.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Thanks for the feedback !

Indeed, that's what I'm trying to show, a more "realistic" aspect to human bodies (it'll stay that way, if people want perfect bodies there are tons of other games that offer that).

When it comes to asses, something I've realised is that in reality, when it comes to the buttocks, apart with curved poses, it remains rather "flat" (in comparison to all the asses you can see in a lot of games here). The exceptions are women who store abnormally large amounts of fat in their buttocks, sportswomen (the reason I added Maria) or women who have had surgery(the reason I added Veronica bimbofication/demoness).
Just my two cents. I personally really like that she's "plain" to start. She is not ugly, but she isn't the ridiculous paragon of beauty that so many other creators shoot for. And, as I think you hinted at in this comment, the demon and angel can assert some level of physical change over Veronica as they garner more influence over her.

I also really like JaszMan 's suggestion of the angel and the demon changing to match the other as Veronica's personality is solidified one way or another. Although I see how that might become a nightmare down the way as far as programing and dialogue. Definitely an easier said than done task. But as Monstalova said, do your own thing, make yourself happy with the game you create, it might not make everyone happy, but it will at least make someone happy.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
As for the Angel/Demoness relationship, there will be no physical change to either of them. As you'll see in the next version, they'll sometimes be against each other, sometimes together against Veronica (for her own good).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still cool, yet seeing the Angel's halo change colour to black and or wings change colour to black, shoot even eye colour turn red, would be enough to indicate she has been infected by the demoness, all because Veronica was influenced more by the Demoness and not the Angel. In contrast, if Veronica sides with the Angel, just having the Demoness's eyes change to bright blue, outfits turn white. Just very,very subtle changes, would be a neat twist compared to the game "Zoe's Temptations" where Zoe & her step sister are the only ones who have any physical changes and the Fae and Demon stay the same, except I believe they end up having a hidden affair behind Zoe's back in the Third Act of the Story. Be as it may, What ever the developer decides, this story is amazing, love the concept. The Supernatural,a pinch of horror,female protagonist and Corruption.Awesome

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
As for the Angel/Demoness relationship, there will be no physical change to either of them. As you'll see in the next version, they'll sometimes be against each other, sometimes together against Veronica (for her own good).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wish the developer didn't include the guardian angel and devil in the story, it would reduce the seriousness of the story
The only flaw of the game is that
the guardian angel and the guardian devil are not compatible with the atmosphere of this game

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes