• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] [DigiurgeCreations]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Angels realistic look will always be imprinted in my mind now, she looks amazing.

There are some obvious defects in some of the pictures (like her fingers get gnarled, her eyes look a little off, her muscle tone is exaggerated) but it does look nice to see an ai image of my Angel, especially her innocent natural look that she has.

The thing about the original iray model is that there is that obviousness that it is not a real life depiction, giving it a certain charm that you otherwise don't get with realistic images. I like that charm and intend to keep it.

That being said, I wouldn't be against someone creating an ai imaged version of my game as long as they edit out the irregularities (like the fingers eyes etc.) so that it does keep to its realistic art style.

Cant wait to see Angel in ai images while she's being very naughty
Same, seeing her getting some action is always nice.

MrPloppy

Jun 24, 2017
Since some time I'm using the Universal Upscaler from leonardo.ai to see how it can enchance screens from other games. It doesn't work well for all cases but there are definetly improvements.
Those AI images are so good. Much appreciated! I've always thought Digi has created the hottest character on this site in Angel and this feels like she's been brought more to life. Is this just a one off or do you plan to create some more pics or even mod the whole game?

Jake Styles

May 6, 2017
Angels realistic look will always be imprinted in my mind now, she looks amazing.

There are some obvious defects in some of the pictures (like her fingers get gnarled, her eyes look a little off, her muscle tone is exaggerated) but it does look nice to see an ai image of my Angel, especially her innocent natural look that she has.

The thing about the original iray model is that there is that obviousness that it is not a real life depiction, giving it a certain charm that you otherwise don't get with realistic images. I like that charm and intend to keep it.

That being said, I wouldn't be against someone creating an ai imaged version of my game as long as they edit out the irregularities (like the fingers eyes etc.) so that it does keep to its realistic art style.

Cant wait to see Angel in ai images while she's being very naughty
I think it's the beauty of the game when the character is not looking very realistic, like you said, it's a charm. I'm now just trying to see how AI upscaling images from different games changes the way girls look like. So far it's always one way, make them more realistic. But maybe at some point there will be more options like upscaling into different themes. So far, it's a fun for me to see those lovely characters from different games becoming more real. That's why I'm sharing the results.
There's a problem though with naughty girls, the upscaler does not recognize man's penis, so each sex pic which contains it, is broken. I bet this is also a matter of time. Those "moral" limitations of AI seems silly to me. We all know that technology cannot be stopped.

Reactions: DigiurgeCreations

Jake Styles

May 6, 2017
Those AI images are so good. Much appreciated! I've always thought Digi has created the hottest character on this site in Angel and this feels like she's been brought more to life. Is this just a one off or do you plan to create some more pics or even mod the whole game?
Modding would be possible, but would require a lot more of work. So far I'm trying the AI with some of the games I played to see the results. You can check my other posts if you're interested.

Reactions: MrPloppy
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes