VN Ren'Py Angel in L.A. Vol. 1 [v0.6.4 Rework] [DigiurgeCreations]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Angels realistic look will always be imprinted in my mind now, she looks amazing.

There are some obvious defects in some of the pictures (like her fingers get gnarled, her eyes look a little off, her muscle tone is exaggerated) but it does look nice to see an ai image of my Angel, especially her innocent natural look that she has.

The thing about the original iray model is that there is that obviousness that it is not a real life depiction, giving it a certain charm that you otherwise don't get with realistic images. I like that charm and intend to keep it.

That being said, I wouldn't be against someone creating an ai imaged version of my game as long as they edit out the irregularities (like the fingers eyes etc.) so that it does keep to its realistic art style.

Cant wait to see Angel in ai images while she's being very naughty
Same, seeing her getting some action is always nice.

MrPloppy

Jun 24, 2017
Since some time I'm using the Universal Upscaler from leonardo.ai to see how it can enchance screens from other games. It doesn't work well for all cases but there are definetly improvements.
Those AI images are so good. Much appreciated! I've always thought Digi has created the hottest character on this site in Angel and this feels like she's been brought more to life. Is this just a one off or do you plan to create some more pics or even mod the whole game?

Jake Styles

May 6, 2017
Angels realistic look will always be imprinted in my mind now, she looks amazing.

There are some obvious defects in some of the pictures (like her fingers get gnarled, her eyes look a little off, her muscle tone is exaggerated) but it does look nice to see an ai image of my Angel, especially her innocent natural look that she has.

The thing about the original iray model is that there is that obviousness that it is not a real life depiction, giving it a certain charm that you otherwise don't get with realistic images. I like that charm and intend to keep it.

That being said, I wouldn't be against someone creating an ai imaged version of my game as long as they edit out the irregularities (like the fingers eyes etc.) so that it does keep to its realistic art style.

Cant wait to see Angel in ai images while she's being very naughty
I think it's the beauty of the game when the character is not looking very realistic, like you said, it's a charm. I'm now just trying to see how AI upscaling images from different games changes the way girls look like. So far it's always one way, make them more realistic. But maybe at some point there will be more options like upscaling into different themes. So far, it's a fun for me to see those lovely characters from different games becoming more real. That's why I'm sharing the results.
There's a problem though with naughty girls, the upscaler does not recognize man's penis, so each sex pic which contains it, is broken. I bet this is also a matter of time. Those "moral" limitations of AI seems silly to me. We all know that technology cannot be stopped.

Reactions: DigiurgeCreations

Jake Styles

May 6, 2017
Those AI images are so good. Much appreciated! I've always thought Digi has created the hottest character on this site in Angel and this feels like she's been brought more to life. Is this just a one off or do you plan to create some more pics or even mod the whole game?
Modding would be possible, but would require a lot more of work. So far I'm trying the AI with some of the games I played to see the results. You can check my other posts if you're interested.

Reactions: MrPloppy

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Dev Update:

When I began working on the dream scene, I decided to spice it up a bit for those of you who chose not to knock during the scene where Angel is approaching the bathroom to take a shower before school.

During this scene, I noticed the texture for the dick was blurry, and I sought to figure out how to get that fixed. Needless to say, it's been a learning experience that has taken some time, which in turn, has kept me from making forward progress in the game. On the bright side, I'm starting to figure things out now that I'm working with a texture wizard that has solved the issue of a blurry dick texture.

To illustrate this, I've attached an image that shows Landon on the left with a dick texture that is more realistic, and for comparison, the old blurry dick texture for Darren on the right to show how the blurry texture was. This image will not be in the game, consider it a bonus image for the sake of illustrating the problem being solved and as a gift to you all for all of your patience.

Now that I've figured out the problem, I can actually begin moving forward again in terms of progress for the game. I know a lot of you are probably wondering, he hasn't even gotten past the first scene in Day 3? Yes, but there are a lot of characters that have yet to be made in Day 3 that I've been working on...a lot. So I've been spending my very limited time making the characters that appear in Day 3 which takes a fair amount of time to set up and get right, but once they are made they are simply plug-in-play from then on out.

I've also been on vacation and just got back recently which is another reason why there has been little progress towards Day 3.

That being said, I'm moving ahead with production of Day 3 now and I hope that you all understand that this project is something I cannot work on all the time, as I have many things going on in my personal life right now that have been keeping me from time spent on the game. I'm not giving any time frame, so don't ask. It will come in time, and I know it's a pain for those of you anticipating this game, but it is the only way it'll ever get done.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Dev Update:

When I began working on the dream scene, I decided to spice it up a bit for those of you who chose not to knock during the scene where Angel is approaching the bathroom to take a shower before school.

During this scene, I noticed the texture for the dick was blurry, and I sought to figure out how to get that fixed. Needless to say, it's been a learning experience that has taken some time, which in turn, has kept me from making forward progress in the game. On the bright side, I'm starting to figure things out now that I'm working with a texture wizard that has solved the issue of a blurry dick texture.

To illustrate this, I've attached an image that shows Landon on the left with a dick texture that is more realistic, and for comparison, the old blurry dick texture for Darren on the right to show how the blurry texture was. This image will not be in the game, consider it a bonus image for the sake of illustrating the problem being solved and as a gift to you all for all of your patience.

Now that I've figured out the problem, I can actually begin moving forward again in terms of progress for the game. I know a lot of you are probably wondering, he hasn't even gotten past the first scene in Day 3? Yes, but there are a lot of characters that have yet to be made in Day 3 that I've been working on...a lot. So I've been spending my very limited time making the characters that appear in Day 3 which takes a fair amount of time to set up and get right, but once they are made they are simply plug-in-play from then on out.

I've also been on vacation and just got back recently which is another reason why there has been little progress towards Day 3.

That being said, I'm moving ahead with production of Day 3 now and I hope that you all understand that this project is something I cannot work on all the time, as I have many things going on in my personal life right now that have been keeping me from time spent on the game. I'm not giving any time frame, so don't ask. It will come in time, and I know it's a pain for those of you anticipating this game, but it is the only way it'll ever get done.
listen, maybe I didn’t see why you don’t want to make a page on
I think there will be donations

Reactions: Fritz von Tarkin

Fritz von Tarkin

Feb 25, 2020
All good. The game still is one of the best, since it features a well done corruption fetish. I just love to see good girls falling from grace. And Angel will.

I've sent you a message on your profile.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
listen, maybe I didn’t see why you don’t want to make a page on
I think there will be donations
The reasons why I don't take donations are because:

1 - I cannot work on this project in a timely manner, donators would become upset at the current pace of updates.

2 - I refuse to take any money for something I cannot fully dedicate myself to.

3 - I don't have any privacy to work on this project. I have a girlfriend and roommate who lives with me, and a computer out in the open exposed to the front door (meaning no time to hide what I'm doing if she walks in unexpectedly (which has happened a few times and has raised her suspicion of me). Thankfully I was not rendering at the time and was able to close out the window and shut down the computer before she could ask or investigate as to what I was doing.

4 - I have a full time salaried job (50-55 hours/week)

Trust me, I wish I could get this project going at a much faster pace. I would love to take donations if it were not for the above reasons, but as for now this is how it is. Things may change in the future, as my roommate may move out some time in the next few months (currently giving me month to month rent while looking) but he hasn't shown any progress towards moving out yet, so idk. IF or WHEN he moves out, I'll move my computer into his room and have more privacy.

Bambourex

Jan 3, 2024
Dev Update:

Take your time !

I, for one, am extremely grateful to get free content of this quality. So no need to rush, overexert yourself or feel like you have deadlines to meet. To me, it's of utmost priority that you don't burn yourself out on this so go at your own pace !

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
The reasons why I don't take donations are because:

1 - I cannot work on this project in a timely manner, donators would become upset at the current pace of updates.

2 - I refuse to take any money for something I cannot fully dedicate myself to.

3 - I don't have any privacy to work on this project. I have a girlfriend and roommate who lives with me, and a computer out in the open exposed to the front door (meaning no time to hide what I'm doing if she walks in unexpectedly (which has happened a few times and has raised her suspicion of me). Thankfully I was not rendering at the time and was able to close out the window and shut down the computer before she could ask or investigate as to what I was doing.

4 - I have a full time salaried job (50-55 hours/week)

Trust me, I wish I could get this project going at a much faster pace. I would love to take donations if it were not for the above reasons, but as for now this is how it is. Things may change in the future, as my roommate may move out some time in the next few months (currently giving me month to month rent while looking) but he hasn't shown any progress towards moving out yet, so idk. IF or WHEN he moves out, I'll move my computer into his room and have more privacy.
I hear you in regard to restraints and limitations.

DigiurgeCreations

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2019
Dev Update:

So I know the last update was kind of a downer, so I'm doing a quick one to update you guys on what I've got so far for Day 3. It's not much, but it's better than nothing :)

I decided (again) to spice things up from the original. Instead of Angel just seeing Jake in the shower naked, I've decided to give her another slow burn discovery of the male anatomy and it's functions.

In this scene, our Angel is going to see Jake giving himself a good wank, but instead of shying away, she's intrigued and gets a treat of seeing Jake cum.

I've gotten up to the point where Jake comes into Angels room (if chosen) and throws her up into the air and catches her, I'll include some sneak peaks to show the progress made. Enjoy!

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
You're certainly teasing a lot of people lol I really do hope we see it sooner rather than later, I'm bored with the vast majority of the games out there, I always liked the character design in this one and the love the fact that there are more options open.

Reactions: DigiurgeCreations
4.00 star(s) 8 Votes