VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angel of Innocence [v0.7.1 Public] [G12 Games]

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Okay, Guys! Thanks for all comment, it was a pleasure to read some of it! I really really appreciate it! But...

I slept on it and you've totally convinced me! I didn't like that scene, I hated doing that and I don't want to see that in my game so there is no other choice...

Here is the new patch and I know I chose a cheap solution, sorry about that! Now I'll start my work to try to make a better scene! Having a few ideas in my mind and I hope you'll like it!

Uploaders! Please change the links on the first page when you have time!

Windows or Mac

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for any of interests once again and please, take care of yourselves in this **** time!
I suggest you to keep this scene in bank. Me too i do not like trash all this work. You can use her later in other context. You can use them like a premonitory dream or a nightwear. A situation explaining this brutal change of behavior.

Me too i am lost when i see this scene. But i really see worst. This is just because a lack of explanation. We do not prepared for this and is come from nowhere. Is like if you tell a story with a guy telling a story to his children and second after he is in arena for gladiator fight without explanation. The way the scene is come lost me like this.

I'm not NTR fan. I see nothing wrong in this scene. Is just her come from nowhere.

But is a minor problem for me and do not justified the deletion of her. I suggest to simply modify the dramatic rise around her to justify it. Build a context around her.

Other point: the bad english aka engrish.

Probably because me too is not my native language. I have see the bad English level only in this tread commentary and not in the game himself.

Like i said regularly when i'm assaulted using for excuse my English quality.

When you send me a message in French at the same quality level of your exigence for my English (You can use Google translate is juste make a worst job). You can ask me this. But for now, you can keep just be polite and stop aggress me with that's.

To conclude. Me too i have be shocked by this scene. She is simply bad inserted in the story line.

This is really piss me of in this affair. Is see another time the bad behavior i not like win. I hate negative spirit behavior.

People react like if is a commercial product he have paid for. For me, is a gift from an artist. The attitude to be is not the same.

The constructive critic is a good thing. Not the critic for critic.

ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
I slept on it and you've totally convinced me! I didn't like that scene, I hated doing that and I don't want to see that in my game so there is no other choice...
I am really happy you are choosing to redo this altogether. This part of the comment is a bit confusing though. You say you hated doing that/didn't like the scene and didn't want to see it in your game, so I can't help but wonder why you put it there in the first place. Whatever the reason, and I have my suspicions especially after this comment, I am glad you came around, especially since it sounds like you didn't like the scene in the first place.

If, and this is (maybe) unrelated to those aforementioned suspicions, you decided that you wanted to allow certain patrons to commission a scene like that, it would be better, and much less controversial, to have it included in an extras section accessed from the main menu and kept separate from the main game. With disclaimers about the content of course.

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Each game is a proposal, I mean, you draw on the table choices or decissions or schems you took as developer of your own game and anyone who wants decides to play along. No reason on discarding a scene or part of the story unless it is for the better (better renders or animations, or a better approach on tell the story), there's an effort put on this. Maybe the real thing would be to put together what'll be shown so clearly and deal with it..

Reactions: luisar018

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Each game is a proposal, I mean, you draw on the table choices or decissions or schems you took as developer of your own game and anyone who wants decides to play along. No reason on discarding a scene or part of the story unless it is for the better (better renders or animations, or a better approach on tell the story), there's an effort put on this. Maybe the real thing would be to put together what'll be shown so clearly and deal with it..
I have the feeling this could be saying something interesting but I have no clue what it means.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 02/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Angel of innocence" version "0.5".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angel of innocence" versione "0.5".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of " Angel of innocence " version " 0.4b ".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di " Angel of innocence " version " 0.4b ".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

plazaste

Feb 8, 2019
Here is the Italian translation of " Angel of innocence " version " 0.4b ".

The link is: Mega

Ecco la traduzione italiana di " Angel of innocence " version " 0.4b ".

Il link è: Mega
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
non mi sta funzionando

paolo422

Nov 10, 2019
nanche a me lo stesso problena.
granzie GRANDE ROSARIO per tutto il lavoro che fai e farci passare tantissime ore di divertimento ancora GRAZIE.

evankehell

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I am really happy you are choosing to redo this altogether. This part of the comment is a bit confusing though. You say you hated doing that/didn't like the scene and didn't want to see it in your game, so I can't help but wonder why you put it there in the first place. Whatever the reason, and I have my suspicions especially after this comment, I am glad you came around, especially since it sounds like you didn't like the scene in the first place.

If, and this is (maybe) unrelated to those aforementioned suspicions, you decided that you wanted to allow certain patrons to commission a scene like that, it would be better, and much less controversial, to have it included in an extras section accessed from the main menu and kept separate from the main game. With disclaimers about the content of course.
totally agree with U bro Nicolette NTR really hurt me and read he want to fix it make me happy xD and for the patreon NTR lovers he could make a option to activate NTR so all happy

Azrael_Shi

Jan 14, 2020
I am kind of worry about the fact their no answer at my main girl Sandy apartment when you visit her two times. I hope Crag Sandy's ex boy toy hasn't done anything to her, and if he did hope we get to killed the arse or find and rescue Sandy.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
The game was a tremendous clash of talent and chaos. But it kept me interested right through to the end. Totally understand that english is not your first language and there is help out there for that. There were times I wanted to stop and times I couldn't wait to see what happened next. I believe you have a unrefined raw talent that will continue to improve if you choose to continue down this path. I hope you choose to continue.

Good luck my friend.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Is this game still being worked on? Last thing we have is the fix? Did he decide to abandon it because of that? Was hoping for some personal sweet loving Nicolette time after the fix? It's been awhile now though?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I played this game almost as it came out, downloaded version 0.4 the day it came out and left it for later. Today I want to start playing from beginning and of course my favorite character in this game is Nicole. Now I read the comments and see the arguments about Nicole.. (I even saw the pictures in the game files to make sure and unfortunately I was disappointed.) When I found out what was going on, I was pissed. How can you do this to someone? to spoil someone's game and the opinion about a woman who probably liked a lot of players. Nicole was my favorite character, beautiful and she's our boss, but now even if Dev changes that, I still have a hard time erasing these images from my mind when she had a good time with two men. This woman lost much of value for me. Even when it came to the MC career, who thought it would be a good idea for Nicole to sleep with some men so that MC would get a job. (if I remember it correctly) Completely pointless.

I played fast to see just this scene and add: Nicole didn't have to have sex with these two guys at all, everything was taken care of. So why did she do it? And that was all the MC was watching and he was still enjoying, "Oh, it's getting hot there!" The MC's behavior during this scene is like he is a CUCK.
Seriosuly? The MC is happy because the two guys are going to have sex with his woman, and there wasn't even an MC and Nicole talking about it. Nicole arranged it herself without talking to the MC. Pathetic behavior of this character, and she was so wonderful.. well, she was, now she is a whore for me.

And yes, I know Dev has already deleted these scenes. But that doesn't change the fact that I don't have a good opinion of Nicole anymore. Deleted scene or not, I will not forget what she did, which spoils my further development of the relationship with her in the game.
I'm sorry for writing so much, but I wanted to let my anger out. :)
I don't know if I'll be playing this game now, because I don't have anyone to play for, Nicole was my only one. Thanks Dev for spoiling my gameplay. :confused: Good luck with making this game, but it's not for me.

Last edited:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
its a funny situation with this game... on developers patron it shows v0.5 is only 45% done..
that's due to him working on it as a hobby only until he gets 50 patrols( needs 44 more to reach his goal) and then he will start putting more time and effort into it..
on the other hand.. until he fixes the scene with his boss he wont be getting much support since many players really disliked how she turned out acting... the dev did say he will change it.. but we probably wont see it until v0.5...
so we are left with slow releases of a game that could have a lot of potential if dev would put some more time into before asking for more support for his hobby game.. :confused:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
its a funny situation with this game... on developers patron it shows v0.5 is only 45% done..
that's due to him working on it as a hobby only until he gets 50 patrols( needs 44 more to reach his goal) and then he will start putting more time and effort into it..
on the other hand.. until he fixes the scene with his boss he wont be getting much support since many players really disliked how she turned out acting... the dev did say he will change it.. but we probably wont see it until v0.5...
so we are left with slow releases of a game that could have a lot of potential if dev would put some more time into before asking for more support for his hobby game.. :confused:
In my opinion, the situation with MC boss didn't make sense and it also ruined the game for people and me too. Nicole has definitely been loved by a lot of players, including me. And after that scene with two guys.. this scene spoiled my opinion about her, it's definitely not my favorite character anymore. Yes, Dev removed this scene from the game, but this view will stay with me until the end and I will not be able to change my opinion about Nicole, even if this scene is removed (I don't know, maybe only I have this opinion about it)
I don't know, but Nicole, being the perfect woman, suddenly becomes a slut who gives herself to two guys and what for? She didn't have to do this, the situation with MC's work was already settled, and she continued and slept with two guys at once for no reason. And the MC saw nothing wrong with it, he was excited about his woman playing with two guys in front of his eyes and even doing anal that Nicole didn't want to do with MC.

There was a total example of how to spoil a loved game character in one update.

I wrote a bit, sorry, but I have expressed my opinion. As for me, I don't know if I will continue playing this game, that scene ruined my gameplay. :confused:

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
In my opinion, the situation with MC boss didn't make sense and it also ruined the game for people and me too. Nicole has definitely been loved by a lot of players, including me. And after that scene with two guys.. this scene spoiled my opinion about her, it's definitely not my favorite character anymore. Yes, Dev removed this scene from the game, but this view will stay with me until the end and I will not be able to change my opinion about Nicole, even if this scene is removed (I don't know, maybe only I have this opinion about it)
I don't know, but Nicole, being the perfect woman, suddenly becomes a slut who gives herself to two guys and what for? She didn't have to do this, the situation with MC's work was already settled, and she continued and slept with two guys at once for no reason. And the MC saw nothing wrong with it, he was excited about his woman playing with two guys in front of his eyes and even doing anal that Nicole didn't want to do with MC.

There was a total example of how to spoil a loved game character in one update.

I wrote a bit, sorry, but I have expressed my opinion. As for me, I don't know if I will continue playing this game, that scene ruined my gameplay. :confused:
so sad it happend btw u change avatar similar to mormont why ;)

3.70 star(s) 13 Votes