RPGM Completed Angelic Acceptor Alouette [Feburary Edition] [Large Battleship Studios]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
This is gonna be the first non-sexual game I try on this site; the writing is definitely worth a look. It's funny and refreshing. If only this genius would share his talent with other creators—game changer.

Feng Lengshun

Jan 4, 2018
Those arts from the screenshot... I'm pretty sure some of them are from The Last Sovereign. Was TLS' art made free-use or did it draw from some common pool free-use arts or something?

lnkster

Dec 20, 2018
Those arts from the screenshot... I'm pretty sure some of them are from The Last Sovereign. Was TLS' art made free-use or did it draw from some common pool free-use arts or something?
It's from a free-use tool of some sort. All the resources are in the readme, I'm just not sure which one the portraits are pulled from.

Reactions: Feng Lengshun

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Is "Dumpster-Diving" content avoidable ?
Yes but it just means you can check some trash cans as item containers, like they are treasure chests. Shouldn't be a big deal...
Reading the warning spoiler and tags the only ones I saw that I might be interested in are tentacles (consensual), tentacles (of dubious consent) lesbian and lesbian polyamory and I'd only be interested in the polyamory one if it's just them going after more females.
It is lesbian polyamory.
Read the tags, no sexual content, yet, the closest you will get is naked sprites. The creator only makes softcore stuff, but with amazing writing plots
Every completed game I've played by this developer has had explicit scene art. Dev probably just has to find someone else to do the art.

Reactions: Blortz

Feng Lengshun

Jan 4, 2018
It's from a free-use tool of some sort. All the resources are in the readme, I'm just not sure which one the portraits are pulled from.
The one with Accomplisher Canasta, looks exactly like . Thought the blonde girl look like Ivala, but that one is different enough.

Sep 30, 2017
The one with Accomplisher Canasta, looks exactly like . Thought the blonde girl look like Ivala, but that one is different enough.
They are both free to use rpgmaker assets. Wynn for example is from this: and you will find that the assets for a number of TLS characters are actually free to use assets from that site while others are free use assets from other sources and therefore Saintbomber using them is within their license. Also note that the TLS wiki is no longer the fandom one and activity has moved to .

Reactions: Feng Lengshun

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
Where does Episode F begin? It's the only one I'm missing so far.
Also, the June update is up for download on the dev's patreon.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I'm getting a weird bug when trying to go on a "date" with Anastasia, she says to meet at the Doog, but when I show up there, her icon flashes briefly to the right of the entrance and then vanishes.

Going inside, she's not in there, although Simone notes that Canasta probably nicked the cursed swords in the Odessa exhibit.

You can also see Anastasia's icon if you exit the 2nd floor after getting Marine to autograph the Quantum book you buy for your Aunt.

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
I'm getting a weird bug when trying to go on a "date" with Anastasia, she says to meet at the Doog, but when I show up there, her icon flashes briefly to the right of the entrance and then vanishes.

Going inside, she's not in there, although Simone notes that Canasta probably nicked the cursed swords in the Odessa exhibit.

You can also see Anastasia's icon if you exit the 2nd floor after getting Marine to autograph the Quantum book you buy for your Aunt.
I had it too. I had to reset to the point before I asked her for a date to fix it. I don't think it's a bug though now that I think about it. (But yes, it does look weird.) You probably triggered the Marine event on top of the date and that took priority. It's a fail safe so you can't do both the date and Marine events at once and break the game as both events involve the receptionist.

Reactions: Darthjake

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I had it too. I had to reset to the point before I asked her for a date to fix it. I don't think it's a bug though now that I think about it. (But yes, it does look weird.) You probably triggered the Marine event on top of the date and that took priority. It's a fail safe so you can't do both the date and Marine events at once and break the game as both events involve the receptionist.
Arrrgh! And I already went way past that save, ah well even on the recommended difficulty it's not hard, just time consuming.

Thanks!

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Considering the game design and writing quality these guys have been doing amazing job at not monetizing their skills.

lbs.png

• Haha
Reactions: Miacis

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
The "Exploitation of Extra-planar Creatures for Free Labor" and "Creamy Thighs" is what brought me here.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes