JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I'm getting this image error in Day 2.
The Oldss4 files are missing

EDIT - The image error so far was only in the PC Compressed version.

Last edited:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I'm getting this image error in Day 2.
The Oldss4 files are missing

EDIT - The image error so far was only in the PC Compressed version.
Hmmm for some reason the compress program corrupted those files and they didn't make it into the zip... I'll have to reupload the compressed versions/android. However till then all you miss is the crappy RPGM screens that i made myself. no real images :D

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Hmmm for some reason the compress program corrupted those files and they didn't make it into the zip... I'll have to reupload the compressed versions/android. However till then all you miss is the crappy RPGM screens that i made myself. no real images :D
Yeah i download the normal version and i noticed that the rpgm where the ones missing, no biggie, but thank you for taking in consideration, good luck to both of you in the making of the original and the Ren'py version.

Reactions: Phalzyr

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Two exe files?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And thanks again Phalzyr for the great work (y)
Ah yes i changed the internal name to not have "remake" since this is official and dev didn't want that used in name... renpy made the new exe... I should have removed other. just use newer one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sorrow85

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hello Phalzyr
Very good work on this game! i already played the RPG version i loved it but its also nice to play in a renpy mode hehe
May i know if you did others games like that or if you have plan to do it in the future?
Thanks in advance and once again good job !(y)

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hello Phalzyr
Very good work on this game! i already played the RPG version i loved it but its also nice to play in a renpy mode hehe
May i know if you did others games like that or if you have plan to do it in the future?
Thanks in advance and once again good job !(y)
Thank you... I did elena's life... well let me just snip from my patreon page, ones that don't say port are walkthrough mods :)
1588126374287.png

Reactions: gabich69

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Is there any word on the next update?
Waiting on Spushkin to rewrite day 3 by the looks of it he hasn't even started yet :/ I think I'll ping the dev and see what is going on... Ahh i see Kelo Games already asked him on the 1st, says he got busy RL and it got awy from him but he'll get to it soon.

WLHall01

Sep 4, 2018
Waiting on Spushkin to rewrite day 3 by the looks of it he hasn't even started yet :/ I think I'll ping the dev and see what is going on... Ahh i see Kelo Games already asked him on the 1st, says he got busy RL and it got awy from him but he'll get to it soon.
Thanks

Darkcloudx79

Aug 18, 2017
Personally, I dislike these type of games. Yes I'm on the other side of the fence I enjoy RPGM type. I feel robbed and that I'm just a camera in these games. It's like reading a comic, not playing a game!!

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
Personally, I dislike these type of games. Yes I'm on the other side of the fence I enjoy RPGM type. I feel robbed and that I'm just a camera in these games. It's like reading a comic, not playing a game!!
Well, you see, that's what the [VN] is for, because it's a visual novel. It's okay to not like it, just pointing out that there's a pretty obvious distinction.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Well I've been told that to go ahead with the non changed text once what has already been changed is implemented. Spush seems just not able to make the alterations in a timely manner. too busy rl or something...

hollow.muren

Jun 9, 2018
Can you make a renpy version of
"A new Dawn"
Thankyou.,
And also tnx for all the hardwork
Waiting for the nxt update of manila shaw lily of the valley and elenas life

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes