VN Ren'Py Abandoned Angelica Origins Ren'Py Port [v0.6] [Kelo Games]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

a55555

May 31, 2017
there are games that benefit from rpg maker but it is definitely not this one. it was so slow to play through on rpg maker and was kinda buggy. thanks for making this.

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Dear friends,

In this sad moment of difficulty, all the world is fighting a war against an invisible enemy. More than before, we don't have to argue with each other. I don't have the intention to answer to provocation and I won't do it (like I did in the past and I made mistakes). I'm closed at home for eight days now, and the virus is killing around 500 people every day here in Italy. I'm without my main job, like many others. So, I think we all have other reasons to be angry. Our hope is that our games can be something to make you happy and don't think about this situation, at least for some minutes.

Try to write only advice, tips, suggestions. Bad or positive, your opinions are welcome, but only if they can help us to improve our work.

Hugs and peace!

Last edited:

Kelo Games

Game Developer
May 24, 2017
A huge hug to all people who are saying thanks to Phalzyr and for all the ones who are writing to me, joining my discord channel and supporting me. Your help is mean a lot to me, especially in these bad times. I want to consider Angelica Origins not only my game, but the game made by all the people who are helping me and my friends like the66 and Phalzyr who are creating other versions, my proofreaders, my friends, my supporters and followers here, on discord and on Patreon. :)

THANK YOU ALL!

552.png

Angelica asked me to quote some posts.

Wow and the 3 time he beginns the game he will never bring it to a end and ren´py can not fit a rpg.
1.I restarted the game once, 2 years ago. Now the game has 7 days of story and it's closer to the end of episode 1. Episode 2 is already planned. This renpy version is more a conversion from rpg to renpy to make rpg maker haters stop talking. Why are they still talking? Ahahah! Joke, men. ;) personally I like both games with rpg maker or renpy. They are different but both interesting. :love:

after the shit Kelo pulled on me with his lies in Discord I can't take any of his works seriously
2.I'm sorry about what happened 2 years ago and if you are still angry about it. I'm here if you want to restart from zero.

So, is this a remake of a remake?
3. Read point 1.

Honestly RPGM games are not bad. the problem is developers use large maps, which wastes a lot of our time when moving around. I have seen a similar issue in rendered frames too, that buildings, houses, rooms, tables are scaled much bigger than necessary.
4. I agree with you. For this reason, my maps are not so big.

there are games that benefit from rpg maker but it is definitely not this one. it was so slow to play through on rpg maker and was kinda buggy. thanks for making this.
I'm constantly working on my game to improve it. All bugs reported are always fixed fast. Right at this moment I'm removing all pauses from the dialogues. I asked my patrons to decide if I have to remove or not all pauses and the "YES" is winning (Yes 82% - No 18%).

Hope you have not removed or watered down any of the NTR content that was in the original
NTR is optional, and other scenes are more cheating than NTR (Totally or partially optional.)

========

Hugs to everyone and peace my friend.;)(y)

Last edited:

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Dear friends,

In this sad moment of difficulty, all the world is fighting a war against an invisible enemy. More than before, we don't have to argue with each other. I don't have the intention to answer to provocation and I won't do it (like I did in the past and I made mistakes). I'm closed at home for eight days now, and the virus is killing around 500 people here in Italy. I'm without my main job, like many others. So, I think we all have other reasons to be angry. Our hope is that our games can be something to make you happy and don't think about this situation, at least for some minutes.

Try to write only advice, tips, suggestions. Bad or positive, your opinions are welcome, but only if they can help us to improve our work.

Hugs and peace!
Stay healthy and safe my friend, good luck to you and your loved ones

• Love
Reactions: Kelo Games

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Ugh that was short as f... Why not remake more of it.. Or is this all there is in the rpg game? Good thing I don't play those then... Think down loading that for like 5=10 mins worth of content.

Danny69

Jul 21, 2017
well,
this 3rd try remembers me on games like Vis Major. started 2017 redone, reworked and 2021 still virgin...
lets see

Watsonholmes

Jul 16, 2017
A huge hug to all people who are saying thanks to Phalzyr and for all the ones who are writing to me, joining my discord channel and supporting me. Your help is mean a lot to me, especially in these bad times. I want to consider Angelica Origins not only my game, but the game made by all the people who are helping me and my friends like the66 and Phalzyr who are creating other versions, my proofreaders, my friends, my supporters and followers here, on discord and on Patreon. :)

THANK YOU ALL!

View attachment 594536

Angelica asked me to quote some posts.

1.I restarted the game once, 2 years ago. Now the game has 7 days of story and it's closer to the end of episode 1. Episode 2 is already planned. This renpy version is more a conversion from rpg to renpy to make rpg maker haters stop talking. Why are they still talking? Ahahah! Joke, men. ;) personally I like both games with rpg maker or renpy. They are different but both interesting. :love:

2.I'm sorry about what happened 2 years ago and if you are still angry about it. I'm here if you want to restart from zero.

3. Read point 1.

4. I agree with you. For this reason, my maps are not so big.

I'm constantly working on my game to improve it. All bugs reported are always fixed fast. Right at this moment I'm removing all pauses from the dialogues. I asked my patrons to decide if I have to remove or not all pauses and the "YES" is winning (Yes 82% - No 18%).

NTR is optional, and other scenes are more cheating than NTR (Totally or partially optional.)

========

Hugs to everyone and peace my friend.;)(y)
Actually, I like RPMG games. I just can not stand the pauses in dialogue. The unnecessary question marks, hearts and other emoji's above the heads of the characters. You think you are about to move and then 2 minutes of these things popping up and always after you take 1 or 2 steps thinking you can get on with the game . So thanks for this and I am sure it will make the game much more enjoyable and playable for everyone

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 04/11/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica Origins Renpy Remake" version "0.6".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica Origins Renpy Remake" versione "0.6".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

####################################################################

Update 28/04/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica Origins Renpy Remake" version "0.2".

The link is:

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica Origins Renpy Remake" versione "0.2".

####################################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Angelica Origins Renpy Remake" version "0.1".

The link is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if you like this translation, don't forget to put a Like, always welcome!

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Angelica Origins Renpy Remake" version "0.1".

Il link è:

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Link added to op

Ugh that was short as f... Why not remake more of it.. Or is this all there is in the rpg game? Good thing I don't play those then... Think down loading that for like 5=10 mins worth of content.
As i said to another post prev... English is a second language to the dev, and right now a "proofreader" is helping make it less engrish and I am waiting upon that to do more. Silly to do it then have to redo it after the text is changed... I will do more as the proofreader finishes it.

Reactions: Kelo Games and baka

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Honestly RPGM games are not bad. the problem is developers use large maps, which wastes a lot of our time when moving around. I have seen a similar issue in rendered frames too, that buildings, houses, rooms, tables are scaled much bigger than necessary.
The only advantage from RPG maker over renpy would be to create an RPG system, but then, who the heck is playing those games for any RPG or fighting, to begin with? It only wastes time and is abysmal inferior to any dedicated RPG game, especially from triple A games.
Even if one wants to argue that RPG is a good thing, Japanese games have a plentiful amount of games to choose from. Western games cannot compete in this hybrid genre.

Insanely big maps are a problem, but it's not unintentional, when a dev makes you run for 3 minutes to reach to X location then immediately forces you to return to your starting area for another 3 minutes walk or waste time with any pointless mini-game, it's because the dev is wanting player's to waste time because they want to make people believe they somehow put hard work since their games take too long to complete, ofc it's just an illusion and pure BS. It's also the laziest and easiest way to create 'content' since it has no quality, thinking nor effort from their part.

That ain't exclusive to RPG however, even on renpy some devs create a needless nightmare maze, that requires a mindblowing amount of clicks to keep moving forward/backward, which ofc leads to time waste.

Every time I see any game following any of these patters I immediately drop it. Screw those people.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes