RPGM Angelica Origins [v0.6.2] [Kelo Games]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Angelica Origins.jpg

Overview:
"Angelica Origins" is a fantasy story of an 18-year-old girl in her last year of high school. She had a very common life, but one day all of a sudden, everything slowly begins to change around her. With the help of her mother and her friends, Angelica finds herself facing difficult changes and mysteries about her life and a hidden world full of magic and supernatural creatures. Angelica will also have to face the torments of her red-haired alter ego, who wants to control her. But who is this girl? A twin sister? A vision? A dark side of itself?...

You will follow the story of Angelica, and you will have the opportunity to make choices for her. This will change what will happen around her, and all your options will lead to three different endings. Are you able to unlock the "true" ending?

Gameplay:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-12-29
Release Date: 2022-12-04
Developer: KeloGames - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.2
Language: English
Remake of:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Walkthrough(v0.5.2)

rayminator thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

986.png 993 Intro.png 487.png title.png Titolo_02.png index.png 321.png 410.png 518.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Csilla

Donor
Aug 10, 2017
On it. No worries, thanks for doing the formatting work on this post! Should be good to go @CobraPL

Download: - - - -
Got the thread moved over to games, title still needs some cleanup as I lost permissions with the move, ::|:

Pingy

Dec 18, 2016
What happened to development of the original game?
I remember playing it last year and it seemed decent enough for an early version of a game.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
She has a boyfriend, same cheating cliché. So i pass.
Eh, in the previous version, the boyfriend barely entered into the story at all. The boyfriend was basically setting up the story at the beginning, that the character had gone through high school with the same guy, but never really had done anything. The actual story is more about her hidden ancestry that you get hints of in various scenes as she goes through a sexual awakening of sorts.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
this was one of the games I most looked forward to. it was progressing slow, but it was engaging. Now were back to page 1...

Reactions: Pingy
Aug 16, 2017
I was just about to download and try this but then out of curiosity I followed link to the original.....and see it went nowhere. if it makes 5 updates I may try but until then.....pass

the feed from the previous version is defo worth a read....esp devs own comments :D

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes