Votes: 133 21.2%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 122 19.5%
  • All Out War

Votes: 299 47.7%

• Total voters

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Up to this point i would say Mark has only had victories since the prolog. Yes he lost his sister and lost Angie to Henry in the prolog but if you hit skip when starting the game he comes off as invincible.
Yea Mark and Angelica both have been basically untouchable and can do no wrong. He is depicted as black superman basically. Giant muscular dude who can one punch knockout everyone. Giant dick that can ejaculate 5 times an hour while remaining hard. Super successful millionaire with dozens of ladies at his disposal. She is the horny unsatisfied housewife who everyone lusts after and can do anything she wants without repercussion. Also Henry being depicted as the inadequate incompetent small dick loser who doesn't deserve what he has and despite having been shit on by everyone his entire life, is still portrayed as the bad guy and 'deserves' what the supposed people closest to him are doing to him. The depiction of these three to fit their particular roles went to extreme, almost comical levels.
I'm hoping Saruh did this with those characters so that in the paths where they get what they deserve, it would be more satisfying. The bigger they are the harder they fall type of thing. If that wasn't what he was intending, then it feels more like some power trip/superiority fantasy with some slight racial undertones and I'm hoping that isn't the case.
Hopefully more then just those two get what's coming to them and some of the other characters also get some comeuppance. Aria, Henry's Mom and dad, Angelica's sister, the neighbor (chuck? chad? charlie?) etc. all deserve to be bit by karma.
I also hope Henry becomes more assertive/less of a clueless incompetent dumbass who is so unaware of what's going on. What's going on around him is so blatantly obvious yet he has no clue lol. I also hope when he does eventually realize what's been going on he doesn't just fly off the handle and try to attack someone (never ends well, especially against black superman) but instead does the smart thing and protects himself and his assets while figuring out a way to screw over those who wronged him.
Like getting Angelica pregnant from some rando guy in some alley and collecting evidence against her so she ends up with nothing but being pregnant from some random bum who can't support her. Getting Mark sent to jail (and raped constantly from the people he's fucked over) or killed due to his gang ties. Figuring out a way to gain control of the company and cutting off his parents and something more I just can't think of it. Watching as Aria, Angelica's sister, etc fall into despair because of their reliance on Mark who's now out of the picture and seeing them watch Angelica's life fall apart and not being able to do anything to help her. Hiring a bunch of gay thugs to do to the neighbor everything he did with Angelica. These type of endings will help balance out the typical NTR/cuckold/humiliation endings that are of course de rigeur and expected in these games I feel it's preferable this way as opposed to having 8/10 of the endings be slight variations on the cuck/ntr/corruption ending.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
just wanted to ask bc im a bit confused, is the next update going to be a finale update, as in the game is done or is it a partial update, there will be another update afterwards? thanks :)
I believe the next update will close a few of the paths but not all. Which means there will be additional updates to close out the remaining paths. I'm not sure exactly how many but if I had to guess I'd say 2-4 more updates before it's completed. I believe Slappy/Demetrius also mentioned he would likely release some dlc type content with the extra renders he did while learning daz after the game finishes as well. This will be either side stories that tie in to the current game or introduce other characters that will feature in other games etc.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
just wanted to ask bc im a bit confused, is the next update going to be a finale update, as in the game is done or is it a partial update, there will be another update afterwards? thanks :)
There will be additional updates. This one is just taking some time due to the amount of new story in it. It's bringing the cuckqueen path to a close, the rest of the paths will be in future updates. There's about 20k lines of new script in this one, so it's going to require a lot of renders, & I just fairly recently learned DAZ well enough to decently do the renders. So I'm working on those as we speak. In all, there's 3 main sub paths to the cuckqueen route, 2 of which fork off to other sub paths, & 1 of those sub paths forks again to 2 separate paths that continue on other routes, the other forks to about 8 different endings, 14 or so endings in total for this route. so it's a chonkster.

Reactions: awesomepossum

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Yea Mark and Angelica both have been basically untouchable and can do no wrong. He is depicted as black superman basically. Giant muscular dude who can one punch knockout everyone. Giant dick that can ejaculate 5 times an hour while remaining hard. Super successful millionaire with dozens of ladies at his disposal. She is the horny unsatisfied housewife who everyone lusts after and can do anything she wants without repercussion. Also Henry being depicted as the inadequate incompetent small dick loser who doesn't deserve what he has and despite having been shit on by everyone his entire life, is still portrayed as the bad guy and 'deserves' what the supposed people closest to him are doing to him. The depiction of these three to fit their particular roles went to extreme, almost comical levels.
I'm hoping Saruh did this with those characters so that in the paths where they get what they deserve, it would be more satisfying. The bigger they are the harder they fall type of thing. If that wasn't what he was intending, then it feels more like some power trip/superiority fantasy with some slight racial undertones and I'm hoping that isn't the case.
Hopefully more then just those two get what's coming to them and some of the other characters also get some comeuppance. Aria, Henry's Mom and dad, Angelica's sister, the neighbor (chuck? chad? charlie?) etc. all deserve to be bit by karma.
I also hope Henry becomes more assertive/less of a clueless incompetent dumbass who is so unaware of what's going on. What's going on around him is so blatantly obvious yet he has no clue lol. I also hope when he does eventually realize what's been going on he doesn't just fly off the handle and try to attack someone (never ends well, especially against black superman) but instead does the smart thing and protects himself and his assets while figuring out a way to screw over those who wronged him.
Like getting Angelica pregnant from some rando guy in some alley and collecting evidence against her so she ends up with nothing but being pregnant from some random bum who can't support her. Getting Mark sent to jail (and raped constantly from the people he's fucked over) or killed due to his gang ties. Figuring out a way to gain control of the company and cutting off his parents and something more I just can't think of it. Watching as Aria, Angelica's sister, etc fall into despair because of their reliance on Mark who's now out of the picture and seeing them watch Angelica's life fall apart and not being able to do anything to help her. Hiring a bunch of gay thugs to do to the neighbor everything he did with Angelica. These type of endings will help balance out the typical NTR/cuckold/humiliation endings that are of course de rigeur and expected in these games I feel it's preferable this way as opposed to having 8/10 of the endings be slight variations on the cuck/ntr/corruption ending.
Oh trust me, you wont be disappointed. I'll still be leaving in the "Mark wins & Henry keeps losing" endings for the fans that are here for that stuff, but that wasn't the main idea even when Saruh was making it. On the paths where Henry is losing & Mark / Angelica are going the antagonist route, those paths will all fork off in various ways where things go VERY bad for them. VERY bad. In others, they will have the opportunity to reverse c& redeem themselves. In others, things may go in completely different directions.
I believe the next update will close a few of the paths but not all. Which means there will be additional updates to close out the remaining paths. I'm not sure exactly how many but if I had to guess I'd say 2-4 more updates before it's completed. I believe Slappy/Demetrius also mentioned he would likely release some dlc type content with the extra renders he did while learning daz after the game finishes as well. This will be either side stories that tie in to the current game or introduce other characters that will feature in other games etc.
Precisely. Ideally I'd like to close out the Mark love & Mark bull paths in one update, The faithful wife, unfailthful wife & hotwife paths in one, The harem, slutty friends & slutwife paths in one, then the Lesbian ones in 1. So ideally, I'm hoping for maybe 4 updates total after this one is done. But if those balloon up like this one did, it might take more. Then with all the extra characters I made, Since Saruh is moving onto more conventional gaming, I'm not sure if we'll end up making that other game we were planning to collab on, so I'll likely just make something like what we had in mind as a DLC of fsorts at the end. Plus, who knows? I have other projects that are wanting attention once this one is done, Maybe I'll make that the story arc for Stumpy. With these other projects, Maybe I'll make them all part of the same universe & tackle them in a dual perspective, serial type fashion, where some of these other projects still get finished out while also expanding Stumpy's mythos. Just an idea I've been kicking around. We'll see how this goes first.

awesomepossum

Nov 12, 2016
There will be additional updates. This one is just taking some time due to the amount of new story in it. It's bringing the cuckqueen path to a close, the rest of the paths will be in future updates. There's about 20k lines of new script in this one, so it's going to require a lot of renders, & I just fairly recently learned DAZ well enough to decently do the renders. So I'm working on those as we speak. In all, there's 3 main sub paths to the cuckqueen route, 2 of which fork off to other sub paths, & 1 of those sub paths forks again to 2 separate paths that continue on other routes, the other forks to about 8 different endings, 14 or so endings in total for this route. so it's a chonkster.
ah thank you i understand, good luck for development i am very keen :D

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Oh my this game is just something else. Where was i all this time and why have i discovered this game only now? I usualy don't play game where female is MC but this however is damn hot. A lots of sex action, what ever your path is, i mean damn. Demitrius p to you and your team i wish only the best for creating such game. Thumbs up man,thumbs up.

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
Here, this *should* allow all galleries to be seen (viewable from the "extras" option on the main menu).

I'm pretty new to this and it's a kludgy workaround, but it seems to do its job.

Extract and drag the game folder to the game directory, overwriting when prompted. Attached and also uploaded below.

Let me know if there are any issues with it.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Dialogues maybe the events order
Well, I don't if the script.rpy file is accessible in the current build, as that was the last one released by Saruh & I know he liked to lock that stuff down. Personally, I'm not so worried about that stuff, I mean I'm an open source minded guy, so if people want to go through the script & the renders files, fine by me, so on the updates I'm rolling out, I don't plan on locking those things. That said, maybe you can extract it with unren.
Now, once you have the script.rpy file open, the best way I can think of to achieve what you're talking about would be to basically edit the script to go where you want to direct it. So for example, each scene is set with a label, so Example scene A might start out with label examplescena: & prior choice variable would jump to that label, while another choice might jump to another. You'd basically have to reroute where the end jump points of scenes & choices route to. That said, it can be quite the task re-organizing it all & keeping it cohesive, let alone not breaking the game, so I mean, even with a decent bit of python competence, it would be a pretty substantial task. I mean I spent at least double the time cleaning up & fixing the script that saruh wrote for this current upcomming update than I did writing my own new content, even though the stuff I wrote likely makes up to half, maybe /3rds of the new content.

Now once you've made your edits to the script, you'll basically have to replace the script file in the game with the new one. Personally, I'd just download Renpy, start a new project, import the images & animations files from the original to the new one, replace the script file in that one, then create a build for it

Reactions: ozomozyan

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
That's actually valid. Ok, fair enough, Yeah I get what you mean. I tried convincing him to stick with it & finish it
thanks but i was not able to read the thread since i download this lates version at the end of 2021
but he was pretty adamant, it's either I finish it, or it sits abandoned. So it is what it is, know what I mean?
I exactly know what you mean!
The game is worse than abandoned!
and this is real tragedy :eek:

:cool:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
So yeah, there's new characters, yeah on some paths, there will be some pretty sharp turns, but before you go thinking "No! Slappy is changing the story from what it was!", Nope. 95% of the content you'll be seeing is stuff Saruh & I already discussed & planned out while he was still making the game. So even if he was still at the helm, the same content would be in it, including the new characters.
I really hope to be wrong but what I am seeing here is that Saruh was a great developer and the one who did all the work fast and well...
while slappy and you after 8 months are just doing blah blah!.
Hope to see the result of that blah blah.

please more facts and fewer words the story is already well written you just need to continue it and I think adding new characters if they are females is useless and deleterious in female protagonist story.
Adding new males character can be interesting for the NTR and sharing route
Thanks for your... job?

Reactions: Swooosh

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
You are mistaken and completely unaware of the situation. You are praising the developer who threw in the towel and asked Slappy to go finish it for him. Saruh did do great work but for the last year he was working on it Slappy was consulting on the story in the background not asking for credit or even acknowledgement. Since the project has fallen completely to Slappy he has had road bumps and a steep learning curve to continue where Saruh left off. Everything that Saruh had already developed is still going to be included with additional content made by Slappy to balance it out.

Slappy never asked to take over the game entirely but Saruh asked him to and chose to trust Slappy to finish it for all of our enjoyment. Without Slappy the game would be dead. Trust in him because Saruh did.

The next update is not that far away. All the coding, script and tech work is finished. The only thing missing is the renders which take time. We will get it, be patient. Rather he does it right than rushing a subpar continuation that doesn't live up to what has been released already.

Sorry for the long winded response but tired of seeing people go after Slappy for being uninformed.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
You are mistaken and completely unaware of the situation
I'm not
Slappy never asked to take over the game entirely but Saruh asked him to and chose to trust Slappy to finish it for all of our enjoyment. Without Slappy the game would be dead. Trust in him because Saruh did.
Ok it was a tragedy in my opinion
The next update is not that far away. All the coding, script and tech work is finished. The only thing missing is the renders which take time. We will get it, be patient. Rather he does it right than rushing a subpar continuation that doesn't live up to what has been released already.
as I said I hope to be wrong and the minimus is that all the contents inside the game must remain... (I was never worry about that)
I naver said that they want change the story

Anyway I'm nt judge anyone
I'm just saying what it looks like today .. after 8 months of waiting and a lot blah blah

I'm looking forward to check the result and will be happy to congratulate the new developers if what you say will be respected ... but let me point out that adding more characters (specially if they are females) is not a good idea ... (this will change the sense of the storyline)
So the game will remain the same? ... Let me see the next update when ready ad I will be glad to post my opinion!

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I also hope that no Futa/trans will be added because actually in the game there are no Futa/trans

I was also checking in the tags... and seems that there are new tags that do not fit with the storyline as it was (I also hope lesbian will remain sporadic as it was until now.
Perfect mix with just few lesbo scenes when required!

Reactions: 88stanford88

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
now the real question is:
new developers want to change the storyline? Adding Futa / Trans and lesbians characters?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
You are praising the developer who threw in the towel
sorry but I'm praising a very good game!
I don't care about developers personal problems...

The game is good and almost completed.
I care about the storyline in this great game! :cool:

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes