Votes: 133 21.3%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 121 19.4%
  • All Out War

Votes: 296 47.5%

• Total voters

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
Now, as for the game itself, here is the reality. It's going to need a lot of renders. There's over 20k new lines of text, So far I've finished the first new scene, where we first meet Stumpy, some in his circle, & where we first discover his connections to our main characters that was about 60 renders, There's a rather long sex scene, well 2 that kinda blend together immediately after that, which will likely be another 50 to 100 renders easily, as well as another flashback sex scene vingette that will be probably 10 to 20 renders, plus a few animations for all those. After that, I have another new scene with our new characters at a show that's likely going to require at least 100 to 200 renders & those are just new scenes being added into the existing content to give the whole project better continuity & flow. Then once I'm done with all that, I have all the new content that came after where the last game left off, which in all will likely require anywhere from 800 to 2000 renders or more.

Now with my schedule & routine being what it is, & the amount of daily obligations I have to deal with, sometimes I'm able to crank out posing 4 or 5 scenes a day in daz, sometimes I'm only able to squeeze out enough time to do 1 or 2, some days I just can't make the time to do any. It's going to take time to do them all. you're just going to have to understand that. I've said it many times before, but I'm not a game creator. This isn't my job. I can't sit here 8 hours a day cranking out renders, I have a full time job, 3 women that I need to keep happy on a daily basis & 7 kids that I need to make time for. I'm a writer in my free time, So doing this work is something that I have to work on when I can free up time for it. So far, any me time that I get free, I've been dumping into working on this, & thankfully it's been easier since my wife is back down in Jamaica for a couple months to tend to some family affairs with her mother there. But once she's back, that's going to consume time.

So no, the game isn't abandoned. It's just being developed at a slow pace because there's a ton of renders that need to be made & I have very limited time in the day to make them. That's the reality of the situation. Now if any of yall are good with DAZ & want to step up to help with the render load, then do so, as that will make the game move a LOT faster. But if no is willing to step up, then you're just going to have to be patient & wait for me to do it at my pace. It's just that simple.
sorry a couple people are idiots i think most of are just waiting patiently and are happy that such a great game will actually get finished unlike a decent amount of other games that do actually get abandoned take your time I think any of us with half a brain are willing to wait to actually get the game.

Trainer7

Feb 13, 2018
Most people are waiting patiently for the game dude, but there will always be a few people who don't bother to read anything, and there will always be one who's an entitled asshole lol.

Keep doing what you gotta do man, looking forward to the update when it's ready :)

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Those developers that are cranking out fast updates as you say are working on their games full time, they are running hardware with top end specs for quicker rendering and tend to also work as part of a team.

In contrast Slappy is not a developer by trade. He has other responsibilities that come first. He is not running a top end rig to mass produce renders at a pace that other developers can. On top of that he is also doing this all by himself.

So can you just leave him be and be happy that the game isn't abandoned in the first place. Not to mention that the original developer had gone months with nothing before he turned over production to Slappy to begin with.

The only thing not done with the upcoming update is the rendering of the images. It's coming slowly because of all the previously stated reasons but it is still coming. All you are doing is creating bad will snd trolling just to get a rise out of the guy you should be thanking for keeping the game alive in the first place. So cut him some slack, STFU and be patient and you will get more when its ready. Not before that because he is making sure it's at the same level that we got before he took over. I'd rather it's done right if its going to be done at all.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
rhcp725 gnole13 smokincandi69 & Trainer7 Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Swooosh Look man, I know I went in on you pretty hard, but your willful obtuseness is infuriating. Like rhcp said, Most of the creators that pump out an update every 1 to 3 months are a TEAM, (meaning more than 1 person), that are working on the game full time, (meaning doing nothing but working on the game 8 hours per day, 5 days a week). Additionally they Have high end gaming or CAD rigs with High end GPUs to crank out the renders fast. I have a bunch of laptops that are all 5 years old or older, most don't have GPU's or if they do, they are so out of date that they don't get driver updates anymore.
Now aside from that, some of them might be 1 man operations, like myself, that, again, do this as their job, 8 hours a day. Now for the ones that don't, typically they don't have a wife & kids to take care of, so they have ample free time to work on these things. Are you starting to notice the trend here? Other game developers have more time & better resources to make those 3 month turn around times happen. & typically, all of them have experience doing this shit. I DON'T. I'm not a game dev. I'm the guy that the game dev asked to finish it because he cant, he knows I can figure it out, & he knows I ain't gonna take shit from people pissing & moaning.

Now on top of all of that, How many game devs do you think have a full time job, a wife & a few kids? Not many, because they don't have the free time to do this kind of shit. Look at Steely Dan. One of the reasons he had to quit is because wife & family obligations caused finding time to make the game unattainable. I've got that on steroids. I don't have 1, or 3 or even 4 kids, I have 7. SEVEN KIDS. Do you have kids? Do you understand how much time you need to set aside for them to be even a halfway decent dad? Additionally, I don't just have 1 woman that I need to keep happy, I have 3 & those are the ones that live with me. There's 2 more that are part time that don't live with me, but still want to get some time with me here & there. Do you have any idea how much time & energy it takes to keep 1 woman sexually & emotionally satisfied? Let alone THREE? Date nights, alone time, etc.. It's a MASSIVE investment of time & energy. As it is, one of them is used to getting fucked at least 2 to 5 times daily. You understand how frustrating it is to have to tell her after only 1 or 2 rounds, "Can't do anymore tonight, I have to work on this fucking game"? It's REALLY fucking annoying because between the 2 activities, guess which one I'd rather be doing? If you think it's sitting at this computer posing renders in DAZ, you're fucking mental.

I mean even when it was Saruh making the game, Sure, he was also just 1 guy, but he also didn't have a job, a girlfriend, nor any kids, so he tons of free time to work on the game. He didn't have all those other priorities taking up his time. I DO. & Guess what? He'd ALREADY been sitting at 5 months without an update when he handed this off to me.

So I have ALL that occupying my time in addition to the 10 hours a day, 4 days a week I spend doing my regular job, & you seriously can't understand why I'm not able to pump out updates like the full teams with high end equipment that do this full time as their job? FUCKING REALLY? ARE YOU REALLY BEING SERIOUS WITH THAT SHIT?

& That's why I get so frustrated with you. Because I've told you specifically all this before on top of saying it in gerneral in other posts & you STILL sit there playing dumb with this act of "I dun kno wut dos werds mean. I don't see how a full time studio is more able to pump out updates den jus 1 guy with very little free time, nop nop nop. full time studio can do update in 3 month, so dere's nu reason y guy with busy life can't do same, dat mean game bandoned. yup yup yup. game is bandoned. Hey sumone else say game bandoned, I agree. game bandoned" Are you starting to comprehend why you're so infuriating?

The problem isn't that you have concerns due to how long it's been since the last update, it's because you seem to have this dense headed mindset that makes you completely unable to distinguish any difference between full teams or individuals with proper equipment Whom spend HOURS PER DAY working on these games, WHICH IS THE VERY THING THAT ALLOWS THEM TO PUMP OUT UPDATES FAST, by the way, vs a guy like me with a VERY busy life whom has very little free time to put towards making progress on it. You are incapable of understanding that the reason why they are able to crank out an update every months is because they have the luxury of working on the game 8 hours per day, while some days, I can barely squeeze out 15 minutes. & That is really irritating.

Reactions: sava75

loopey

Jun 7, 2019
Can't wait to see more of this game. If I knew how to do DAZ I would step up. But My computer is definitely not capable of doing renders. I use a Surface Pro 5 for my daily computing needs. I'm sure there are lots of folks that are capable to help. Maybe go see if anyone from the A Wife and Mother Fan Art thread would like to help because those guys are posting renders regularly. And one of the models in that game is I think from the same base model as Angelica...

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Can't wait to see more of this game. If I knew how to do DAZ I would step up. But My computer is definitely not capable of doing renders. I use a Surface Pro 5 for my daily computing needs. I'm sure there are lots of folks that are capable to help. Maybe go see if anyone from the A Wife and Mother Fan Art thread would like to help because those guys are posting renders regularly. And one of the models in that game is I think from the same base model as Angelica...
I hear you. To be honest, you'd be surprised. I mean when I started on this, All I had to work with, (or I should say the best I had to work with), was a dell laptop with a 6th gen i7, 16 GB of DDR3 ram, plain ol intel HD graphics, (So no nvidia or AMD on that one), a busted screen & a bulging battery, (so a fire hazard), & I was still able to do pretty good renders on it. Just for fun, I tried to see how low end I could go on hardware & still run DAZ. I was able to get it to run on an OLD sandy bridge, (meaning second generation from 2011), intel 13 laptop. It would crash if I tried to make a render, but it would still load scenes & let me pose them no problem, (Granted, it was running Linux, not windows), So I mean, I could pose the scenes on that computer, save it as a scene, then load it on a beefier computer & render it if need be.

So I mean, in all honesty, you likely could run DAZ on your surface, at least enough to pose the image & save it as a scene. Honestly any computer made within the past 10 years can do it pretty easy. & I mean, If I could just get people willing to pose & save the scenes in DAZ, then just send the pile of scenes over to me, That would be a MASSIVE time saver because that's the part that's taking so long.

So for context right? I can pose a scene within 15 to 20 minutes, but it takes my PC 2 hours to make a render. So you'd think rendering time is the big hold up right? well it's actually the inverse, because when I'm posing the scenes, I need to be at my computer meticulously focused on positioning everything exactly where it should be. This takes complete focus throughout the process. Once the scene is done though, All I have to do is click render & walk away from the PC & go on about my life.

Now I have 6 laptops all set up & fully capable of rendering in DAZ, right here in my office where I do my day job. so, once I actually have all the scenes in DAZ completed, During my normal working hours at my day job, I can just load up a scene on each, hit render, then go about doing my job as normal. So that's 6 renders I can crank out at once. Over a 10 hour work day, that's 60 renders a day, which means it would take only 10 days or so to get those renders made.

It's just getting TO that point that's taking months, because I have to pose them all in DAZ first. & so, I mean if a few people with a lot of free time & even marginally decent computers from the last decade are willing to step up, pose the scenes in DAZ & then just send the scene files to me, that can literally be the difference between the next update coming out in a month or 2 vs in like 6 months or longer. Because like I said, it's gonna take somewhere around 800 to 2000 renders, (which means 800 to 2000 scenes in DAZ), & I've only got 50 scenes finished in DAZ, so do the math. XD.

& Like I said, I was able to pose scenes in DAZ on a 2011 Sandy bridge era intel i3 laptop with only intel hd graphics & like 6 gb of ram. That's a complete potato PC. So if it can be done on that, literally all it would take is someone with a moderate mid range PC & some free time to shave literal months off the production time of this game.

Reactions: smokincandi69

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Basically in short, if 2 or 3 fans, or even 1 decided "I have an ok computer & some free time, I'll step up" & helped me pose the scenes in DAZ, I'd send all the asset files over to them & show them how to use DAZ, (It's actually pretty easy once the assets are all made), then with the combined effort, that can easily cut 6 months of work down to or less, which will get this update out much faster. This posing the scenes in DAZ stage is the big delay right now. Once that is done, Rendering them will take maybe 2 or 3 weeks, Converting them all from .png to webp might take a couple weeks, then maybe a week to put in all the images & do a final runthrough of it all to make sure there's no typos or errors. So from the rendering stage to completion is going to be like, 1 & a half to 2 months tops. It's that middle part of posing the scenes to get them ready to render that might take 4,6 months or longer. So that is really where the help is needed.

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
rhcp725 gnole13 smokincandi69 & Trainer7 Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Swooosh Look man, I know I went in on you pretty hard, but your willful obtuseness is infuriating. Like rhcp said, Most of the creators that pump out an update every 1 to 3 months are a TEAM, (meaning more than 1 person), that are working on the game full time, (meaning doing nothing but working on the game 8 hours per day, 5 days a week). Additionally they Have high end gaming or CAD rigs with High end GPUs to crank out the renders fast. I have a bunch of laptops that are all 5 years old or older, most don't have GPU's or if they do, they are so out of date that they don't get driver updates anymore.
Now aside from that, some of them might be 1 man operations, like myself, that, again, do this as their job, 8 hours a day. Now for the ones that don't, typically they don't have a wife & kids to take care of, so they have ample free time to work on these things. Are you starting to notice the trend here? Other game developers have more time & better resources to make those 3 month turn around times happen. & typically, all of them have experience doing this shit. I DON'T. I'm not a game dev. I'm the guy that the game dev asked to finish it because he cant, he knows I can figure it out, & he knows I ain't gonna take shit from people pissing & moaning.

Now on top of all of that, How many game devs do you think have a full time job, a wife & a few kids? Not many, because they don't have the free time to do this kind of shit. Look at Steely Dan. One of the reasons he had to quit is because wife & family obligations caused finding time to make the game unattainable. I've got that on steroids. I don't have 1, or 3 or even 4 kids, I have 7. SEVEN KIDS. Do you have kids? Do you understand how much time you need to set aside for them to be even a halfway decent dad? Additionally, I don't just have 1 woman that I need to keep happy, I have 3 & those are the ones that live with me. There's 2 more that are part time that don't live with me, but still want to get some time with me here & there. Do you have any idea how much time & energy it takes to keep 1 woman sexually & emotionally satisfied? Let alone THREE? Date nights, alone time, etc.. It's a MASSIVE investment of time & energy. As it is, one of them is used to getting fucked at least 2 to 5 times daily. You understand how frustrating it is to have to tell her after only 1 or 2 rounds, "Can't do anymore tonight, I have to work on this fucking game"? It's REALLY fucking annoying because between the 2 activities, guess which one I'd rather be doing? If you think it's sitting at this computer posing renders in DAZ, you're fucking mental.

I mean even when it was Saruh making the game, Sure, he was also just 1 guy, but he also didn't have a job, a girlfriend, nor any kids, so he tons of free time to work on the game. He didn't have all those other priorities taking up his time. I DO. & Guess what? He'd ALREADY been sitting at 5 months without an update when he handed this off to me.

So I have ALL that occupying my time in addition to the 10 hours a day, 4 days a week I spend doing my regular job, & you seriously can't understand why I'm not able to pump out updates like the full teams with high end equipment that do this full time as their job? FUCKING REALLY? ARE YOU REALLY BEING SERIOUS WITH THAT SHIT?

& That's why I get so frustrated with you. Because I've told you specifically all this before on top of saying it in gerneral in other posts & you STILL sit there playing dumb with this act of "I dun kno wut dos werds mean. I don't see how a full time studio is more able to pump out updates den jus 1 guy with very little free time, nop nop nop. full time studio can do update in 3 month, so dere's nu reason y guy with busy life can't do same, dat mean game bandoned. yup yup yup. game is bandoned. Hey sumone else say game bandoned, I agree. game bandoned" Are you starting to comprehend why you're so infuriating?

The problem isn't that you have concerns due to how long it's been since the last update, it's because you seem to have this dense headed mindset that makes you completely unable to distinguish any difference between full teams or individuals with proper equipment Whom spend HOURS PER DAY working on these games, WHICH IS THE VERY THING THAT ALLOWS THEM TO PUMP OUT UPDATES FAST, by the way, vs a guy like me with a VERY busy life whom has very little free time to put towards making progress on it. You are incapable of understanding that the reason why they are able to crank out an update every months is because they have the luxury of working on the game 8 hours per day, while some days, I can barely squeeze out 15 minutes. & That is really irritating.
Man, listen, the discussion is not about your life, i'm sure you have a lot of things to do in your life. And i'm sure you are a good person.
But for me, and i repeat FOR ME, a game that takes a year for an update is like being abandoned. After one year i can't neither remember the story. And you say that for this update there is already a good amount of content written by Saruh. So for the next one how much time we need to wait? 2 years? Or maybe the next update is the last one?
I don't want to stress you, this is only my opinion. And probably i'm just a disappointed fan. But dont take my opinion so serious.

• Angry

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
So, I mean at EVERYONE, If you have free time, a moderately decent PC, (which means even a mid range laptop or desktop from the past 10 years, it doesn't even need to have a graphics card), & want the update sooner, this is your chance to help make it happen. Step up. The more people that are willing to pose scenes, the faster I can get this update rolled out. I mean if we get 10 people willing to help pose & save scenes, hell, that's only 80 to 200 per person that needs to be done & it will shave literal months off the wait. So don't just complain about the wait, jump in & help out. You'd even get the update early since you'd be getting chunks of the script & the DAZ assets before anyone else does. Otherwise, if no one steps up, yall just gotta wait for me to do it at my own pace.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Man, listen, the discussion is not about your life, i'm sure you have a lot of things to do in your life. And i'm sure you are a good person.
But for me, and i repeat FOR ME, a game that takes a year for an update is like being abandoned. After one year i can't neither remember the story. And you say that for this update there is already a good amount of content written by Saruh. So for the next one how much time we need to wait? 2 years? Or maybe the next update is the last one?
I don't want to stress you, this is only my opinion. And probably i'm just a disappointed fan. But dont take my opinion so serious.
See & That's the problem dude, Your literal response basically says "I don't get it". It says "I think 2 plus 2 equals potato". The fact that you think that this is somehow a discussion about my life only proves your utter inability to get the point. The point is about How there are HUGE differences that explain why those other creators CAN release updates faster, while I'm not able to. Why can't you get that through your skull?

Ok, I'll simply. Maybe it's the basic concepts you're stuck on. The more time you have to work on something, the more progress you make towards completing it. The better equipment you have, the more work you can get done in that time. Additionally, a team of people working can get more done than 1 single person because multiple people can do more work than just 1 person. Can you understand this basic fundamental concept?

So with that in mind, the creators that crank out an update every 1 to 3 months typically have an experienced team of people, working together for 8 hours every day on high end equipment to meet that deadline.

That means BIG time plus BIG experience & BIG people with BIG equipment working together equals faster job done. Is that simple enough for ya? They are able to pump out updates so fast BECAUSE they have TONS of time, experience, multiple people & Good equipment to actually DO that.

In contrast, BECAUSE of all the other obligations I have in my life that take priority, (Which unfortunately you can't seem to connect to how it affects productivity & think it's making things a "Discussion about my life"), unlike those fast creators, I have small time, small experience, small people because it's just me & small equipment. I don't have much time to work on the game. Less time to spend on the game means less progress get's made on it. I'm just 1 guy working on it, which also means less progress made each day on it. I'm inexperienced which means it takes me longer to do the work & I have sub optimal equipment which means that it takes longer to get the work done.

In short, Fast creators have lots of time & resources to work fast. I have little time & few resources to work slow. Lot's of time & good resources = fast update every 3 months. little time & little resources = slow update on unknown time frame.

Most people are able to figure this stuff out pretty easy. Most of this thread didn't even really need it explained to them. But despite having it explained to you repeatedly, you're still just sitting there going "I dun kno wut ur talkin bout. I sex dis game bandoned."

I mean it's like building a house. If one guy with no construction experience tried to build a house in his spare time, vs a professional construction company, Most people are smart enough to know that the construction company is gonna get the job done WAY faster because the differences between the 2 explaining why are obvious. Meanwhile you're sitting there going "Y he no build his house fast lik dos guys do? Guess he not finish house".

Look, It's simple. The reason WHY they put out an update every 3 months is BECAUSE they have time to work on it, experience, better tools & a team of multiple people to share the workload. ALL of those are the exact things that make it so that they CAN release updates so fast. I do NOT have those things. Therefore because I LACK the things needed to make a month update deadline possible, it should be very obvious why it's taking longer. Assuming it's just abandoned is completely idiotic.

And you say that for this update there is already a good amount of content written by Saruh. So for the next one how much time we need to wait?
This is yet another example of you saying "I dun undertand" Ok, so I'll keep it simple. You are aware that writing is words right? These words you're seeing right now, That's writing. So you are aware that the pictures you see on the screen in the game aren't writing right? Those are pictures. The writing is the words you see at the bottom of the screen. So, since literally EVERYONE in the thread knows that the WRITING has been finished for a few months now, & the delay is on making the PICTURES, Why the hell do you think what you said has ANY relevance to the current delays? Could it be that you really don't understand these very simple concepts & you somehow think finished writing somehow equates to finished pictures?

Now listen, I don't necessarily think you're a bad person either, you're just really infuriating with this constant willful ignorance. This stuff really isn't that hard to figure out. It's common sense logic that a solitary guy with little experience, limited hardware & even more limited time won't be able to work as fast as a team of experienced creators with good equipment that do this as their full time job. If it takes them 3 months to make an update with all their time, experience & equipment, then clearly expecting someone whom lacks all that to meet the same deadline is just plain brain dead.

& don't give me this "If it takes longer than 3 months, it's abandoned to me" nonsense. If that's the way you want to define abandoned, fine. It's dumb because that's not what the word abandoned means, but hell, if you want to reinterpret a ham sandwich as a door, that's entirely your choice. But KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

We all know that throwing the abandoned word around here is like yelling fire in a crowded theater. & the reality is, there's TONS of people in these threads that aren't very smart & don't bother reading. So if you start throwing around the abandoned word, then it starts a fire. Next thing I know, there's idiots popping out of the woodwork yelling "Wut? is bandon? Noo, i lik dis game. Res in pepperonis" & then I & the other smart ones here have to go around putting out the fires that YOU started, telling them "No, it's not abandoned, the updates are just taking a long time", but even then, they still keep popping up like cockroaches. "Wut? is not banon? But he say banon, u say not. is banon or not? owww my bwain huurt". In the confusion, a mod slapps the abandoned tag on the game, etc... Yeah. I'd REALLY rather not deal with that mess. So if it's abandoned by your insipid definition, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
The definition of abandoned by F95 standards is no communication from the developer for 3 months. As the current developer has commented on this thread multiple times in the last 24 hours obviously the game is not abandoned.

Has there been a long time since the last update, yes there has. However the reasoning why no update has happened recently has been explained over and over and over again. I'm not really sure what more can be said other than it's coming when it's done. There is no need to continue claiming otherwise because you are spreading false information.

Listen we get that you want more of the game. We all do, it's going to happen eventually just be patient. The more you anger Slappy the more likely it will get to the point of him saying you know what this is not worth it to me. Let him work at the pace he is able to because frankly no one else is going to do it. And if he quits then guess what it would actually then be abandoned. So lay off and stop making the situation worse.

fastflier

Oct 29, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.1 + WT by JokerLeader
Size 704 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
hi, is it possible to add the feature to change the side of tapping to go back? e.g. I am used to tap on the right to go back. thx!

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Hey luccel I saw your review, Hard to believe that you looked up the game & played through all 10 routes in less than 12 hours, But whatever. Normally I wouldn't bother replying to a review, but I get the feeling you were only leaving it to take a swing at me, after our back & forth on Hangover cat's thread. So I'll address some of your comments.

For starters, You are aware that the content that you played through was all from when Saruh was still making the game right? Granted, I co-wrote about half of it, but the stuff that is 100% my creation isn't in yet. There's a LOT that's going to be changing up with the next update.

Secondly, You complain about it being so generic, yet, weren't you one of the ones arguing that the same repeated old mess of "Innocent in love husband & wife, then big dick antag steals wife away & husband is sad" nonsense that we get with every other NTR game time & time & time again is the only "correct" way to do NTR? & ANY deviation from that or any story elements that doesn't equal "Antag wins, hubby loses" makes the whole thing "not NTR"? Seems kinda hypocritical for such an ardent advocate for narrow generic & repetitive parameters for the "true scottsman" of the Genre, don't you think?

As for the music, are you blind? Did you completely miss the poll where I'm adding in real music & gave people the chance to vote on which songs they liked best? Name one other game that has real music in it, let alone Hardcore music. You call that generic? You mental or something?

Anyway, there's my response to you review. 2/10, Glad you enjoyed Angelica, but doubt you even really played the game.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
Hey luccel I saw your review, Hard to believe that you looked up the game & played through all 10 routes in less than 12 hours, But whatever. Normally I wouldn't bother replying to a review, but I get the feeling you were only leaving it to take a swing at me, after our back & forth on Hangover cat's thread. So I'll address some of your comments.

For starters, You are aware that the content that you played through was all from when Saruh was still making the game right? Granted, I co-wrote about half of it, but the stuff that is 100% my creation isn't in yet. There's a LOT that's going to be changing up with the next update.

Secondly, You complain about it being so generic, yet, weren't you one of the ones arguing that the same repeated old mess of "Innocent in love husband & wife, then big dick antag steals wife away & husband is sad" nonsense that we get with every other NTR game time & time & time again is the only "correct" way to do NTR? & ANY deviation from that or any story elements that doesn't equal "Antag wins, hubby loses" makes the whole thing "not NTR"? Seems kinda hypocritical for such an ardent advocate for narrow generic & repetitive parameters for the "true scottsman" of the Genre, don't you think?

As for the music, are you blind? Did you completely miss the poll where I'm adding in real music & gave people the chance to vote on which songs they liked best? Name one other game that has real music in it, let alone Hardcore music. You call that generic? You mental or something?

Anyway, there's my response to you review. 2/10, Glad you enjoyed Angelica, but doubt you even really played the game.
i played ur game and that's all there is too it. also never once did i defend hangover cats use of ntr or his characters i said if your ideas were so great make ur own game you replied with i did so i went and checked it out full stop. im entitled to think that ur game isnt ground breaking or even much different from the usual tropes we see in western ntr . If i was here for some got you moment i would have zero reason to praise ur writing with Angelica and i think that having a character seek help for her mental health problems is something that more games could do with and would go far as say more people in real life should take that to heart. im sorry u feel that this was out of spite but i don't have to justify my feelings on an a game to anyone and at the end of the day does a review posted on a pirate site even matter.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
i played ur game and that's all there is too it. also never once did i defend hangover cats use of ntr or his characters i said if your ideas were so great make ur own game you replied with i did so i went and checked it out full stop. im entitled to think that ur game isnt ground breaking or even much different from the usual tropes we see in western ntr . If i was here for some got you moment i would have zero reason to praise ur writing with Angelica and i think that having a character seek help for her mental health problems is something that more games could do with and would go far as say more people in real life should take that to heart. im sorry u feel that this was out of spite but i don't have to justify my feelings on an a game to anyone and at the end of the day does a review posted on a pirate site even matter.
Eh, Valid point. Ok well then if you really did play the game, fair enough. My apologies if I came out swinging, It was just the way you came off the other day. Things got pretty heated, which made me a bit irate, because at the end of the day, all I was trying to do was provide some constructive insight that I think would be beneficial to this genre as a whole. I mean it's not just some reactions to my post that give me the view that I have, it's that those reactions were just another example of multiple that I keep seeing of NTR fans wanting more than just the same tired old tropes & stories time after time after time. Know what I mean? I mean the whole "Happily married & innocent couple get's destroyed by antag that steals wife & she becomes addicted" trope is great as a building block for a story, sure. But I really think most fans want a story, not just fap material, & they want more from a story than just that all the time. They want the good path, not necessarily because they WANT the good path, but the fact that it's there as a possibility makes the bad path have more life. That said, they may want to see how things "Could have been" Some also may want a cacophany of revenge & chaos or just mayhem in general. etc.. Things to shake it all up. Give it room to throw something new at them. That's all I really was trying to get across, but I guess that's not "True NTR" & "True NTR" is literally using the same story fragment with new names & slight variations over & over again. Know what I mean?

By the way, most of the intrigue in this game won't be coming from where it's at now, but rather where it's going. On the NTR paths, that's where most NTR games would end, but we're barely at the halfway point. I think you might be interested to see what's coming down the line.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
Eh, Valid point. Ok well then if you really did play the game, fair enough. My apologies if I came out swinging, It was just the way you came off the other day. Things got pretty heated, which made me a bit irate, because at the end of the day, all I was trying to do was provide some constructive insight that I think would be beneficial to this genre as a whole. I mean it's not just some reactions to my post that give me the view that I have, it's that those reactions were just another example of multiple that I keep seeing of NTR fans wanting more than just the same tired old tropes & stories time after time after time. Know what I mean? I mean the whole "Happily married & innocent couple get's destroyed by antag that steals wife & she becomes addicted" trope is great as a building block for a story, sure. But I really think most fans want a story, not just fap material, & they want more from a story than just that all the time. They want the good path, not necessarily because they WANT the good path, but the fact that it's there as a possibility makes the bad path have more life. That said, they may want to see how things "Could have been" Some also may want a cacophany of revenge & chaos or just mayhem in general. etc.. Things to shake it all up. Give it room to throw something new at them. That's all I really was trying to get across, but I guess that's not "True NTR" & "True NTR" is literally using the same story fragment with new names & slight variations over & over again. Know what I mean?

By the way, most of the intrigue in this game won't be coming from where it's at now, but rather where it's going. On the NTR paths, that's where most NTR games would end, but we're barely at the halfway point. I think you might be interested to see what's coming down the line.
o for sure ill keep the game on my radar Angelica really is a good character and that alone well make me come back for the updates and am excited to hear about u taking things past where most ntr games would end and wish u nothing but the best making the game.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes