Votes: 121 19.5%
  • All Out War

Votes: 294 47.3%

• Total voters

gnole13

May 29, 2020
NTR, NTR...
What about people like NTR?

It can be a game if it is a strong relationship. You know what she/he is doing and you are trying to catch it.
Or as a man, I like my woman fucking around without my knowledge and I feel happy because I know she is fully satisfied.

Or as a woman, I wanna cheat on my partner, and instead, I am playing NTR games and feel good and keep calm.

Or I am fantasizing about my female friends who are cheating on their partners.

I don't understand this NTR or any kind of other fetish hatred.

These ones are some of my hamble opinions...

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
The thing people tend to forget is that there is more than 1 type of NTR.

Netorare- where the mc's love interest is stolen from them by someone else

Netori- where the mc steals a love interest from another person

Netorase- where the mc willingly shares their love interest with another

So if the mc were to lose his love interest via netorare but proceeded to win her back it still is ntr. Its just going from one branch (losing) to another in the form of netori since the love interest is now with someone else. Still ntr just different focused.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Oh for sure. I personally despise cheating, but I've always argued that NTR is a very good tool for creating interesting stories. It creates adversity & consequences. & for those that get off to it, it also creates some extra fappability.

Though I'm becoming increasingly certain that the issue, by & large, with NTR, (Netorare to be more precise), isn't that people dislike the concept of it itself, but rather the way it's usually executed in games. Typically when people see NTR, they think "Oh, so it's wife is taken by villain, turns into mindless slut & pathetic husband is sad, the end. Boring, been there, done that, seen it all before". & unfortunately, there's a small but vocal subset of the NTR community that only wants that over & over & over & over & over again, so the game creators are too scared to actually do anything more ambitious because they don't want to piss off that small segment of the fans. I mean Saruh was the same. There's tons of plot elements I'm going to be rolling out that SHOULD have been implemented already, but he was so terrified of pissing off the fan base. I mean you guys notice how the videotape of incriminating evidence Vicky had on Mark was a thing, then suddenly just kinda disappeared? He was trying to dip his toe into some of what we wanted to do, but didn't want the fans to revolt. & when I came out & was open about some of the upcoming stuff, none of you guys revolted, in fact, most of you said you were excited to see something new. To me, that means that the NTR community is being stifled by lackluster, repetitive content that really only serves a few whiny lil bitches that say "This specific format is the only kind I'll accept" & that gets expounded on the rest of the fandom. & I think that's a disservice to the whole community.

I mean hell, in the game "The Edge Of", In the comments, I created a whole framework where the husband could recover from the medical issues he was suffering & essentially reach parity with the antagonist. Then, after a time skip, the husband has moved onto a better life, better wife, kids, etc... Meanwhile, the antag does fall for the wife & they settle into a life together, but now that the thrill has passed, their marriage is increasingly on the rocks, the antag starts getting up to his old tricks with a possible new victim, (in backstory of course), & the first wife finds herself regretting her decision more & more, wishing she could just go back to what she had with her first husband. So one day, she finds him with the intent of asking to come back only to find she's already been replaced, & that she ended up missing out & making the wrong choice. Instead of turning her away, the husband makes a counter offer. She will never be his wife again, she lost out on that, but she can be his property to start, then maybe in time, she can earn her way back to some semblance of what she had with him before, though always second behind his new wife is the best she can ever hope for. This could then open up an entirely new arc of the story, where she has to debase & humiliate herself & go along with her first husband's revenge plot against her current husband as the first one steals her back, all the while knowing that she'll never get what she lost back, only as close to a fascimile of it as she can earn. This would not just make for a revenge arc, but in it's own right, would also be an extra dose of NTR, as all of the elements are there, only with the roles reversed.

I mean, wouldn't that be WAY more interesting of a story than just the half story that we see in the current game, (The edge of)? I can't be the only one that thinks so.

& I mean that's what I'm getting at. NTR could be so much better if the damn chicken shit creators had the balls to really get adventurous with their stories.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Oh for sure. I personally despise cheating, but I've always argued that NTR is a very good tool for creating interesting stories. It creates adversity & consequences. & for those that get off to it, it also creates some extra fappability.

Though I'm becoming increasingly certain that the issue, by & large, with NTR, (Netorare to be more precise), isn't that people dislike the concept of it itself, but rather the way it's usually executed in games. Typically when people see NTR, they think "Oh, so it's wife is taken by villain, turns into mindless slut & pathetic husband is sad, the end. Boring, been there, done that, seen it all before". & unfortunately, there's a small but vocal subset of the NTR community that only wants that over & over & over & over & over again, so the game creators are too scared to actually do anything more ambitious because they don't want to piss off that small segment of the fans. I mean Saruh was the same. There's tons of plot elements I'm going to be rolling out that SHOULD have been implemented already, but he was so terrified of pissing off the fan base. I mean you guys notice how the videotape of incriminating evidence Vicky had on Mark was a thing, then suddenly just kinda disappeared? He was trying to dip his toe into some of what we wanted to do, but didn't want the fans to revolt. & when I came out & was open about some of the upcoming stuff, none of you guys revolted, in fact, most of you said you were excited to see something new. To me, that means that the NTR community is being stifled by lackluster, repetitive content that really only serves a few whiny lil bitches that say "This specific format is the only kind I'll accept" & that gets expounded on the rest of the fandom. & I think that's a disservice to the whole community.

I mean hell, in the game "The Edge Of", In the comments, I created a whole framework where the husband could recover from the medical issues he was suffering & essentially reach parity with the antagonist. Then, after a time skip, the husband has moved onto a better life, better wife, kids, etc... Meanwhile, the antag does fall for the wife & they settle into a life together, but now that the thrill has passed, their marriage is increasingly on the rocks, the antag starts getting up to his old tricks with a possible new victim, (in backstory of course), & the first wife finds herself regretting her decision more & more, wishing she could just go back to what she had with her first husband. So one day, she finds him with the intent of asking to come back only to find she's already been replaced, & that she ended up missing out & making the wrong choice. Instead of turning her away, the husband makes a counter offer. She will never be his wife again, she lost out on that, but she can be his property to start, then maybe in time, she can earn her way back to some semblance of what she had with him before, though always second behind his new wife is the best she can ever hope for. This could then open up an entirely new arc of the story, where she has to debase & humiliate herself & go along with her first husband's revenge plot against her current husband as the first one steals her back, all the while knowing that she'll never get what she lost back, only as close to a fascimile of it as she can earn. This would not just make for a revenge arc, but in it's own right, would also be an extra dose of NTR, as all of the elements are there, only with the roles reversed.

I mean, wouldn't that be WAY more interesting of a story than just the half story that we see in the current game, (The edge of)? I can't be the only one that thinks so.

& I mean that's what I'm getting at. NTR could be so much better if the damn chicken shit creators had the balls to really get adventurous with their stories.
I won't speak for anyone else but personally, you nailed it in terms of NTR being the same old recycled tropes and plots being reused and repackaged with a diff BBC or pathetic husband or slut wife. The reasons the cheating/NTR starts are generally ridiculous to the point where you actually let out a laugh or roll your eyes and the progression of the corruption is more of the same. Every ending is a variation of husband loses and gets humiliated by BBC or some iteration of Superman while wife becomes insatiable slut addicted to everyone else but husband. I have nothing against this as the classics are classics for a reason. At the same time, is it so blasphemous to want alternate/different/more realistic versions of that? Believe it or not, not every NTR/cuckold relationship ends that way. In fact many end with the participants lives being irreparably damaged. It's like when you go into a vanilla game thread that has optional and avoidable NTR and people say 'it's avoidable stop complaining', this is the same thing in reverse no? For those that want the traditional NTR, there's nothing holding you back. For those that want something different like seeing people's lives ruined from getting exposed and getting the karmic justice they deserve or realizing their mistake and showing real remorse and groveling for forgiveness or having a breakdown and their lives get ruined or possibly even a revenge route where the entire script gets flipped, and the mistreated character gets back at everyone who conspired against them, then these options are available. I know many (maybe majority) of players of this game are strictly the NTR/cheating/Cuckold/corruption/loser husband fans and you want what you want which is fine. This game has that. Personally, I've played the majority of the NTR/cuck/cheating/corruption games/VN's that are available and it feels like there hasn't been any kind of progress or advancement in the plots/stories and people are content with the same old. Always a couple with an incompetent, tiny dick, oblivious, loser husband who you wonder why they are together to begin with. Super slutty wife who will cheat with anyone who makes eye contact and resents the husband. Everyone else around them has giant dicks that can fuck for 10 hours and cum 7 times with no downtime. Wife is slave to someone or everyon else. Husband gets humiliated and loses everything. Profit! It all just feels stale and repetitive. Having the options of routes and endings that run the gamut from super NTR cuck to life altering revenge and payback almost feels refreshing and definitely realistic.
I'm looking forward to all the routes from the husband killing everyone who screwed him to killing himself cuz he got screwed.
Variety is the spice of life. You can't have the sweet without the sour. Yin and Yang.

You get the idea.

Looking forward to the update.

loopey

Jun 7, 2019

I installed Daz3d. So I'm very new to the platform but willing to help if I can when I have free time. I have also tried to reach out on discord. Which ever is easiest.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Did you even read the discord? It was said that it was a mistake and that it should not and will not be part of the game. The fact that the developer has open communication both here and discord is a good thing. He is willing to listen to reason if you are making a well thought out suggestion as long as you go about it the right way. Trolling about something from months ago serves no purpose other then proving your incapability of comprehension of what is presented to you. The we can be considered the entire group of people on discord or could be the people helping him behind the scenes. Either way thanks for keeping the thread active even if it was just to contribute counterproductive trolling attempts. Have a nice day.

Reactions: sava75

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Ok I'm going to put this out there right now, anything that i say moving forward that I say is directly from Slappy/demitrius/the developer is just that. I communicate with him daily and tend to take a more civil approach to things. So if i say it's from him it is. We are different people so i don't want you thinking I'm just an alt account. I'm fully authorized to speak on behalf of the game and tend to be a little calmer/nicer then he can be. So thanks for the patience and understanding and the update will be here as soon as it's ready...

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
try not to let the idiots an assholes get under your skin cause again they are idiots and assholes
You are 1000% right on that. I appreciate it
Ok I'm going to put this out there right now, anything that i say moving forward that I say is directly from Slappy/demitrius/the developer is just that. I communicate with him daily and tend to take a more civil approach to things. So if i say it's from him it is. We are different people so i don't want you thinking I'm just an alt account. I'm fully authorized to speak on behalf of the game and tend to be a little calmer/nicer then he can be. So thanks for the patience and understanding and the update will be here as soon as it's ready...
Exactly. I mean I'll still be communicating with you guys too, but when I'm too busy / pressed for time or if the thing being responded to get's me heated, I'm going to let rhcp725 speak for me because well, I'll put it like this. When creating stumpy, I drew a lot from myself with that character. He's not a total self insert, not even half if I'm being honest, but there's a lot of me in that character, mostly in the aspects of his hardcore roots. & like him, I have a short fuse & when someone get's on the wrong side of me, I tend to get very very mean. Back when I was in my 20's, that didn't bother me so much, but now I'm at an age where I really don't like being the asshole. rhcp725 is a lot better at keeping a level & diplomatic head than I am, so he'll be my go to PR guy. That way I'm not going on the attack & saying things that I'll feel bad about later, because I mean, despite the nonsense that some of these guys say, I really don't like being so mean & aggressive. It just happens. So he'll help make sure that doesn't happen.

Reactions: smokincandi69

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
guys does this game will have a new update anymore? if there's no more i'm gonna clear from my wish list
thanks in advanced
Gee, I don't know. Well actually I do, but I mean, there's LITERALLY 2 or 3 or more pages worth of posts giving a VERY clear answer to this question LITERALLY just above your post, but if you're asking the question to begin with in spite of that, Well then I dunno what to tell ya, because that means you clearly can't read.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Gee, I don't know. Well actually I do, but I mean, there's LITERALLY 2 or 3 or more pages worth of posts giving a VERY clear answer to this question LITERALLY just above your post, but if you're asking the question to begin with in spite of that, Well then I dunno what to tell ya, because that means you clearly can't read.
my apologized mr slappy kinkaid cause english was not my first language so my grammar was kinda suck

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes