Votes: 134 21.0%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.6%
  • All Out War

Votes: 303 47.6%

• Total voters

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Tell you what. You work a full time job, take care if your family and still put in the work on top of all of that and see how fast an update can come out. It has been explained to death already why it's taking so long. But for the uneducated here we go again.

The original developer who worked on this vn as s full time job stepped away and asked Slappy to finish it for him. Slappy agreed to do it as a favor. He is a writer/programmer. He had a visual team in place that all flaked out on him. Instead of giving up he went and learned Daz to do the visuals himself. He needed time to learn it to the point that the previously established level of quality remained in tact. This is not his primary source of income and production speed reflects that. He isn't working with top end hardware so it takes longer to produce each render. All of this adds up to longer development cycles. It's coming just not at the pace it used to.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I'll make a patreon update later but for everyone that's actually paying attention & has an attention span longer than that of a goldfish, Everyone already knows what's going on. I'm working on renders when I have the time, the update will be ready when it's ready. That's all there is to it man.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Can we finally mark this game as abandoned? There is no update or anything for over 1 year.
As for you & everyone that liked your post, with all due respect, go fuck yourself. This game will never be abandoned. I gave my word that I'd see it through to the end, so that's EXACTLY what I'm going to do, no matter how long it takes. Want all you like, but it will never happen.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Slappy Kinkaid go back to your corner and stop making my PR job harder. No the game isn't abandoned. It is still being worked on. There is no need for hostility. People are frustrated because they miss Angelica and crave seeing her pounded into oblivion by whatever cock she is taking at that point. That day isn't today but will be here eventually. Thank you to all those who have been understanding of the long wait and just know that they waiting will not have been in vain. The day is coming soon enough.

Have a nice day!

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes