Votes: 134 21.0%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.6%
  • All Out War

Votes: 303 47.6%

• Total voters

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
I don't remember him saying that. I'm pretty certain he said they'll be more content on that route, in fact I believe the intention is to complete that route in the next update

On June 10, Slappy stated that the game was only half way completed, but that he intended to complete it in about 4 very large updates. So that doesn't really equate with having content on just one path. Because if what you said was correct, it would take a minimum of 10 updates to complete the game.

In fact, this is probably the post which you're referring to:

But this doesn't mean that the cuckqueen path will be the only content in the next update. It means that the cuckqueen path will be be completed in the next update, and all the other others in subsequent updates. But there's still going to be further content for the other paths in the next update, but probably not as much as the cuckqueen route, which will have several sub paths and get completed

No, I am referring to this below quoted response from 'rhcp725', as he also work hand-in-hand with Slappy.

The upcoming update will be the continuation of the cuck queen path. It will only be that path but the amount of content being released in this update is at least double the size of what Saruh used to release. The first update post Saruh will take the longest to produce but once that's done updates in the future should come faster as a lot of the things slowing down this update will no longer be relevant.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Sorry for the late response here folks, life has been insanely busy. To address the speculation, As I've stated before, YEs for the coming update, It's all the cuckqueen path, one sub-route of which will branch off to another route, (currently the bull route, but as rhcp725 has pointed out to me doesn't really fit well, so I'll likely direct it to another route). In the updates after that, I'll be wrapping up 1 to 2 routes per update. Some of them don't really have that much left to go, as far as story goes, like the lesbian lovers route, or the slutwife route, so those ones will likely get bundled into updates with other routes that have more meat on the bone story wise. Now I know someone else commented that they don't like how I'm focusing on 1 to routes per update. Too bad. That's how I'm doing it. If you don't like it, feel free to make your own fan remake of the game & finish it however you like. I'm going to stick with what Saruh & I planned to do.

Now I might release a mini update once I finish the scene I'm working on. Currently there's 2 scenes that I've retconned into the already existing game introducing the new characters. 1 with Fred, (The owner of Fredex, the Company that He & another character meeting with Stumpy at his home shortly after the meeting between him & Aria bringing the merger proposal to him). The second is a scene at a show at one of the clubs Stumpy runs, Shortly after Angelica's second session with Dr Claire. Both of these scenes are being inserted to weave the new characters into the story & provide a more natural means of providing exposition on whom they are, what their purposes & intents are & what their role in all of this is. So I might just put that out as an update to show that yes, it is in fact being worked on, & to provide the content that's completed already.

& before anyone decides to demonstrate how they're missing a few chomosomes & go full moron, complaining "Durr y da new content in da update only new charaters, Slappy done is doing a change story, my brain don't work." No, I'm not. The REASON why those would be the scenes in the partial update, should I decide to do so, is because those are the ones that I've almost finished so far. The vast majority of the content is still Angelica centric, I just haven't gotten too rendering those scenes yet. So before anyone goes full stupid & starts making a fool of themselves, here's your notification of why those complaints are idiotic. IF I see such complaints arising after this post, I'm not even going to bother replying because clearly those morons can't read.

BBCAddict

Sep 11, 2021
Sorry for the late response here folks, life has been insanely busy. To address the speculation, As I've stated before, YEs for the coming update, It's all the cuckqueen path, one sub-route of which will branch off to another route, (currently the bull route, but as rhcp725 has pointed out to me doesn't really fit well, so I'll likely direct it to another route). In the updates after that, I'll be wrapping up 1 to 2 routes per update. Some of them don't really have that much left to go, as far as story goes, like the lesbian lovers route, or the slutwife route, so those ones will likely get bundled into updates with other routes that have more meat on the bone story wise. Now I know someone else commented that they don't like how I'm focusing on 1 to routes per update. Too bad. That's how I'm doing it. If you don't like it, feel free to make your own fan remake of the game & finish it however you like. I'm going to stick with what Saruh & I planned to do.

Now I might release a mini update once I finish the scene I'm working on. Currently there's 2 scenes that I've retconned into the already existing game introducing the new characters. 1 with Fred, (The owner of Fredex, the Company that He & another character meeting with Stumpy at his home shortly after the meeting between him & Aria bringing the merger proposal to him). The second is a scene at a show at one of the clubs Stumpy runs, Shortly after Angelica's second session with Dr Claire. Both of these scenes are being inserted to weave the new characters into the story & provide a more natural means of providing exposition on whom they are, what their purposes & intents are & what their role in all of this is. So I might just put that out as an update to show that yes, it is in fact being worked on, & to provide the content that's completed already.

& before anyone decides to demonstrate how they're missing a few chomosomes & go full moron, complaining "Durr y da new content in da update only new charaters, Slappy done is doing a change story, my brain don't work." No, I'm not. The REASON why those would be the scenes in the partial update, should I decide to do so, is because those are the ones that I've almost finished so far. The vast majority of the content is still Angelica centric, I just haven't gotten too rendering those scenes yet. So before anyone goes full stupid & starts making a fool of themselves, here's your notification of why those complaints are idiotic. IF I see such complaints arising after this post, I'm not even going to bother replying because clearly those morons can't read.
Any render yet?

• Haha
Reactions: jojogeo

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022

I must admit I'm a bit disappointed when you say that the slutwife route has hardly any content left to reach it's end, bearing in mind it's the most popular route in the game ( It got 40 more votes than the next most popular route, in a poll last October). Whereas, the cuckquean path gets an entire update, despite being one of the least popular ( only 22 votes). A lot of us were looking forward to a lot more content on that route, and it doesn't sound like we've got that much to look forward to?

Last edited:

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I must admit I'm a bit disappointed when you say that the slutwife route has hardly any content left to reach it's end, bearing in mind it's the most popular route in the game ( It got 40 more votes than the next most popular route, in a poll last October). Whereas, the cuckquean path gets an entire update, despite being one of the least popular ( only 22 votes). A lot of us were looking forward to a lot more content on that route, and it doesn't sound like we've got that much to look forward to?
I get what you mean. The issue isn't one of preference, but of narrative direction to work with. From it's inception, both the Slutwife & Slutty Friends paths were essentially fan service to provide some more variety for those that wanted Angelica to have sexual exploits with others besides Mark, Henry or Aria. & both have a fair amount of content already for what they are, & there's still a little bit more that can be pulled from them.

The problem is, there really isn't a lot further that they can go narratively. They are already at a point where most additional content would just be repetition of what's already there. I'll fluff them out as much as I can, but I'm just being real with you guys, those routes are already near the "Jumping the shark" point, & trying to drag them out longer than there's real material for just leads to diminishing returns & eventually a blemish on the work as a whole.

Think of it like a TV series that's been on the air for FAR too long & just seems to get worse the more it goes on. Happy Days is a prime example of this, as that is where the term "Jumping the shark" came from. That episode where Fonzie literally water skied over a shark was the pinnacle of that show. After that, it went downhill & by the time Ron Howard left the show, it was a shell of it's former self. Even highly popular shows these days fall to the same fate. Family Guy, the Simpsons, etc... I mean Hell. The West Wing is one of my favorite TV shows of all time, from one of my favorite screenwriters. It ran for 7 seasons & personally, I think the show was great throughout it's entire runtime. That said, Sorkin left the show after season 4 & many of the fans feel that it should have wrapped up in that 4th season. & while I enjoyed seasons 5 through 7, the tone of season 5 was really off & was really a low point for the show & the last 2 seasons focused almost exclusively on, now, former deputy chief of staff, Josh Lyman, (Bradley Whitford), & Presidential candidate Matt Santos, (Jimmy Smitts), As Santos was running for president against Arnold Vinnick, (Alan Alda). President Bartlett & the rest of his staff were little more than cameos in those final 2 seasons, where in the 1st 5 seasons the show was completely about his administration & his staff. So the final 2 seasons were almost an entirely different, or spin off show of sorts. Frankly, I think that drastic change & shift in focus & narrative was exactly what saved the final 2 seasons, as there was really nowhere left to go with the plot centered on the Bartlett administration that wouldn't lead to burning the story out & more & more of the audience thinking "Just end this already".

The same goes with the plot for the various different routes of this game. I mean with the Lesbian Lovers route, they are already returning home from Aria's art exposition, they have already committed to their new relationship, All that's left now is for Angelica to divorce Henry & move on to the ending with Aria. I mean story wise, where else is there to go with that one? It's tapped out. Same with the slutwife & slutty friends routes. There's really nowhere new to go. There's no conflict or plot arcs left in it. She rapidly threw in the towel on her marriage, Started sleeping around & after a couple weeks of that, it is where it is. Do I just keep making more random hookups for her day after day without any other narrative or plot or direction? When does that just get old & tired? Personally, if it were me, I would have had her get drunk that first night at the club, make a mistake & then have her conflicted about it as she continued to make mistakes, so that it could be fleshed out more & have more content to it. However, with how Saruh wrote it, she went all in that first night at the club, & I told Saruh I wouldn't change what he already made. So I mean it is what it is.

When I get to that one, maybe I'll find some hook or find some way to breathe some new narrative life into those routes, but if I'm being honest, those ones have the least meat left on the bones to work with. So yeah, they are closest to being finished.

Now as for something to look forward to, well that's all a matter of perspective. If all you care about is fap value, I mean yeah, there's still a good amount to look forward to, as there still will be plenty of sex scenes. Though if you're in it for the story, then I personally think the best is yet to come. Story wise, I think this story will become very interesting in the remaining updates.

Last edited:

LDO

Jan 8, 2021
There is a very good base, Angelika is really hot and i really like how there is a lot of groupsex. but henry makes me sad, i'm not into whimp husband, i would prefer some good swinging like in vegas. they all banged the girl but he was part of it and enjoyed it. also, last poker scene would be better if he could be part of it instead of staying out.

keep completing/adding routes and depth into characters and this will become a little gem.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I get what you mean. The issue isn't one of preference, but of narrative direction to work with. From it's inception, both the Slutwife & Slutty Friends paths were essentially fan service to provide some more variety for those that wanted Angelica to have sexual exploits with others besides Mark, Henry or Aria. & both have a fair amount of content already for what they are, & there's still a little bit more that can be pulled from them.

The problem is, there really isn't a lot further that they can go narratively. They are already at a point where most additional content would just be repetition of what's already there. I'll fluff them out as much as I can, but I'm just being real with you guys, those routes are already near the "Jumping the shark" point, & trying to drag them out longer than there's real material for just leads to diminishing returns & eventually a blemish on the work as a whole.

Think of it like a TV series that's been on the air for FAR too long & just seems to get worse the more it goes on. Happy Days is a prime example of this, as that is where the term "Jumping the shark" came from. That episode where Fonzie literally water skied over a shark was the pinnacle of that show. After that, it went downhill & by the time Ron Howard left the show, it was a shell of it's former self. Even highly popular shows these days fall to the same fate. Family Guy, the Simpsons, etc... I mean Hell. The West Wing is one of my favorite TV shows of all time, from one of my favorite screenwriters. It ran for 7 seasons & personally, I think the show was great throughout it's entire runtime. That said, Sorkin left the show after season 4 & many of the fans feel that it should have wrapped up in that 4th season. & while I enjoyed seasons 5 through 7, the tone of season 5 was really off & was really a low point for the show & the last 2 seasons focused almost exclusively on, now, former deputy chief of staff, Josh Lyman, (Bradley Whitford), & Presidential candidate Matt Santos, (Jimmy Smitts), As Santos was running for president against Arnold Vinnick, (Alan Alda). President Bartlett & the rest of his staff were little more than cameos in those final 2 seasons, where in the 1st 5 seasons the show was completely about his administration & his staff. So the final 2 seasons were almost an entirely different, or spin off show of sorts. Frankly, I think that drastic change & shift in focus & narrative was exactly what saved the final 2 seasons, as there was really nowhere left to go with the plot centered on the Bartlett administration that wouldn't lead to burning the story out & more & more of the audience thinking "Just end this already".

The same goes with the plot for the various different routes of this game. I mean with the Lesbian Lovers route, they are already returning home from Aria's art exposition, they have already committed to their new relationship, All that's left now is for Angelica to divorce Henry & move on to the ending with Aria. I mean story wise, where else is there to go with that one? It's tapped out. Same with the slutwife & slutty friends routes. There's really nowhere new to go. There's no conflict or plot arcs left in it. She rapidly threw in the towel on her marriage, Started sleeping around & after a couple weeks of that, it is where it is. Do I just keep making more random hookups for her day after day without any other narrative or plot or direction? When does that just get old & tired? Personally, if it were me, I would have had her get drunk that first night at the club, make a mistake & then have her conflicted about it as she continued to make mistakes, so that it could be fleshed out more & have more content to it. However, with how Saruh wrote it, she went all in that first night at the club, & I told Saruh I wouldn't change what he already made. So I mean it is what it is.

When I get to that one, maybe I'll find some hook or find some way to breathe some new narrative life into those routes, but if I'm being honest, those ones have the least meat left on the bones to work with. So yeah, they are closest to being finished.

Now as for something to look forward to, well that's all a matter of perspective. If all you care about is fap value, I mean yeah, there's still a good amount to look forward to, as there still will be plenty of sex scenes. Though if you're in it for the story, then I personally think the best is yet to come. Story wise, I think this story will become very interesting in the remaining updates.
I can understand that maybe from your perspective the slutwife route is done and dusted, and there's no story left to tell, because Angelica has made up her mind, that she's just going to do whatever she wants, and not care whether Henry, Mark or Aria disapproves. She's given in to her nymphomania, and given up on looking for love, and now is just interested in fucking around and having fun. Literally, from this point onwards it would just be a series of sex scenes, with maybe the only dramatic effect being, Angelica's fall down a rabbit hole of depravity. And I can see why you might get bored with writing something like that, when you really want to write something with a meatier storyline.

Personally, I would love to play Angelica falling down a rabbit hole of depravity. I thought the last slutwife update was brilliant, because that was the slutty Angelica that I'd hoped would emerge all through the early parts of the game. And I was hoping that would carry on for a while at least, through a few more updates. And from my point of view, it wouldn't matter if it was just a series of fap scenes towards the end, because we've already gone through a ton of meaty development to get there. But I can see why that might not interest you, and if it doesn't interest you anymore, then you're not going to be that inspired to write it.

It's just not going to be quite the ending of that route that I was hoping for.

I'll still play it though, and all the other routes as well, and I'm sure there'll still be much to enjoy.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
when is the henry revenge route
There will be a few different ones, though the catalyst for a lot of them will come through Stumpy & his crew.
I can understand that maybe from your perspective the slutwife route is done and dusted, and there's no story left to tell, because Angelica has made up her mind, that she's just going to do whatever she wants, and not care whether Henry, Mark or Aria disapproves. She's given in to her nymphomania, and given up on looking for love, and now is just interested in fucking around and having fun. Literally, from this point onwards it would just be a series of sex scenes, with maybe the only dramatic effect being, Angelica's fall down a rabbit hole of depravity. And I can see why you might get bored with writing something like that, when you really want to write something with a meatier storyline.

Personally, I would love to play Angelica falling down a rabbit hole of depravity. I thought the last slutwife update was brilliant, because that was the slutty Angelica that I'd hoped would emerge all through the early parts of the game. And I was hoping that would carry on for a while at least, through a few more updates. And from my point of view, it wouldn't matter if it was just a series of fap scenes towards the end, because we've already gone through a ton of meaty development to get there. But I can see why that might not interest you, and if it doesn't interest you anymore, then you're not going to be that inspired to write it.

It's just not going to be quite the ending of that route that I was hoping for.

I'll still play it though, and all the other routes as well, and I'm sure there'll still be much to enjoy.
I appreciate where you're coming from. If it's any consolation, The slutty friends route has a bit more that I can fluff out to provide that same kind of effect. Though I think it is important to keep something in mind. Many of the fans made the error of thinking that this was your typical western female protag NTR piece, where the hot wife is corrupted over the course of the story, in most of the endings, we have a fully corrupted, morally bankrupt slut in different scenarios, but otherwise happy & content with her lot in life, as are the antagonist characters, with the husband being the main loser. Kinda like Good girl gone bad or something like that. That's not what this is.

This isn't a happy, fun ride into the depths of moral depravity. I know Saruh ended up leaning into that some to appease the fans because, Well.. he needed their money. I think that's one of the reasons why he picked me to finish it because he knew that I don't care about your money. The Patreon could dry completely up & I wouldn't care. I mean as it is, it's dropped from what, $600 some odd a month down to less than $200 & I haven't batted an eye. That's because, while the support is appreciated, I don't rely on it. I mean when the story is done, I hope the fans like it, if not, hey it is what it is.

The point is, from it's inception, this game was intended to be more like a heroin addict's journey through addiction. That is what he meant when he said he was going to take NTR to the next level. He didn't mean he was going to dial up the same tropes to 11, he meant that he was going to take the characters up through the euphoric heavenly highs, then drop them screaming into the subsequent hell that ensues. Just ask any junkie, they will tell you that's exactly what it's like. They might start out dabbling with dope seeking pleasure & fun, but after that addiction takes hold, it's not fun anymore. At that point, they don't want to get high anymore, but they have to to silence the constant jet roar in their mind screaming to get some dope. They have to so they won't get violently sick from withdrawal. They have to to escape in any way they can the hell that has become their life due to their addiction. My buddy Rob was a huge addict. He was a full blown alcoholic by 11, & popped his first Vicodin in his 20s. HE didn't finally get clean until about 2007, stayed clean for about 10 years, then relapsed hard, developed a 4+ gram per day Fentanyl habit for a few months, then got clean again. Despite being a successful musician in like 3 different bands, good relationships, etc... his addiction & co-related mental issues brought him to the brink of offing himself on more than a few occasions.

Now I know that was a bit of a walk into what seems like an unrelated topic, but the point is, much like my buddy Rob's journey through heroin addiction, so is the same with Angelica's life & her nymphomania. I mean that's one the main reasons why she wasn't the typical pure, naive, innocent housewife we see in most NTR pieces, but instead a hypersexual nymphomaniac with an already checkered history with her own addiction leading to harrowing outcomes. She, like Rob is an addict. That's the parallel. Therefore, the journey she has with that addiction takes the same trajectory to similar outcomes depending on the choices she makes. This is why she was trying to escape her disorder in the first place. Because she knows that no matter how much fun & pleasurable it is in the beginning, it will eventually destroy her & become her nightmare.

To quote Rob, from one of Ramallah's songs, titled "Just 1 shot", (good tune, you should check it out):
You can fly to it
& climb so high to it
& in a Dunkin Donuts bathroom you can die to it
& you can burn to it
yeah you can burn to it
burn
burn
& then there will be no more.

As is the same with Angelica's nymphomania. It's not a tale of morally depraved fun, where she lives happily ever after in her wickedness, nor a tale of her becoming a mindless but blissfully happy cumdump. It's a tale of self immolation.

Now in most of the endings, there will be fan appeasement endings where she lives happily ever after with Mark, or Aria on those respective paths, but those are just that. Fan service. The tale that Saruh wanted to tell is the one that aligns with what I just laid out. So I mean, on some routes, you will see that descent, but I'm telling you now man, it's not going to be quite the descent you might have been expecting & after a certain point, not quite sure what the fap value would be either.

Aug 6, 2017
There will be a few different ones, though the catalyst for a lot of them will come through Stumpy & his crew.

I appreciate where you're coming from. If it's any consolation, The slutty friends route has a bit more that I can fluff out to provide that same kind of effect. Though I think it is important to keep something in mind. Many of the fans made the error of thinking that this was your typical western female protag NTR piece, where the hot wife is corrupted over the course of the story, in most of the endings, we have a fully corrupted, morally bankrupt slut in different scenarios, but otherwise happy & content with her lot in life, as are the antagonist characters, with the husband being the main loser. Kinda like Good girl gone bad or something like that. That's not what this is.

This isn't a happy, fun ride into the depths of moral depravity. I know Saruh ended up leaning into that some to appease the fans because, Well.. he needed their money. I think that's one of the reasons why he picked me to finish it because he knew that I don't care about your money. The Patreon could dry completely up & I wouldn't care. I mean as it is, it's dropped from what, $600 some odd a month down to less than $200 & I haven't batted an eye. That's because, while the support is appreciated, I don't rely on it. I mean when the story is done, I hope the fans like it, if not, hey it is what it is.

The point is, from it's inception, this game was intended to be more like a heroin addict's journey through addiction. That is what he meant when he said he was going to take NTR to the next level. He didn't mean he was going to dial up the same tropes to 11, he meant that he was going to take the characters up through the euphoric heavenly highs, then drop them screaming into the subsequent hell that ensues. Just ask any junkie, they will tell you that's exactly what it's like. They might start out dabbling with dope seeking pleasure & fun, but after that addiction takes hold, it's not fun anymore. At that point, they don't want to get high anymore, but they have to to silence the constant jet roar in their mind screaming to get some dope. They have to so they won't get violently sick from withdrawal. They have to to escape in any way they can the hell that has become their life due to their addiction. My buddy Rob was a huge addict. He was a full blown alcoholic by 11, & popped his first Vicodin in his 20s. HE didn't finally get clean until about 2007, stayed clean for about 10 years, then relapsed hard, developed a 4+ gram per day Fentanyl habit for a few months, then got clean again. Despite being a successful musician in like 3 different bands, good relationships, etc... his addiction & co-related mental issues brought him to the brink of offing himself on more than a few occasions.

Now I know that was a bit of a walk into what seems like an unrelated topic, but the point is, much like my buddy Rob's journey through heroin addiction, so is the same with Angelica's life & her nymphomania. I mean that's one the main reasons why she wasn't the typical pure, naive, innocent housewife we see in most NTR pieces, but instead a hypersexual nymphomaniac with an already checkered history with her own addiction leading to harrowing outcomes. She, like Rob is an addict. That's the parallel. Therefore, the journey she has with that addiction takes the same trajectory to similar outcomes depending on the choices she makes. This is why she was trying to escape her disorder in the first place. Because she knows that no matter how much fun & pleasurable it is in the beginning, it will eventually destroy her & become her nightmare.

To quote Rob, from one of Ramallah's songs, titled "Just 1 shot", (good tune, you should check it out):
You can fly to it
& climb so high to it
& in a Dunkin Donuts bathroom you can die to it
& you can burn to it
yeah you can burn to it
burn
burn
& then there will be no more.

As is the same with Angelica's nymphomania. It's not a tale of morally depraved fun, where she lives happily ever after in her wickedness, nor a tale of her becoming a mindless but blissfully happy cumdump. It's a tale of self immolation.

Now in most of the endings, there will be fan appeasement endings where she lives happily ever after with Mark, or Aria on those respective paths, but those are just that. Fan service. The tale that Saruh wanted to tell is the one that aligns with what I just laid out. So I mean, on some routes, you will see that descent, but I'm telling you now man, it's not going to be quite the descent you might have been expecting & after a certain point, not quite sure what the fap value would be either.
henry revenge on mark, his mom and ex gf? im so there.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I don't care what Slappy says, Alice is a victim and shouldn't be treated with the same level of hatred as Mark or Melinda!
Hey. I mean she's still alive right? I'm going easy on her.

I get your arguments though man, as long as we all can agree that I'm right & you're wrong. :D

• Haha
Reactions: sava75

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Nope being your editor means fixing your mistakes ( wrongs ) with corrections ( rights ) thus I'm right you're wrong and Alice will be saved. Muah ha ha ha

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
While I agree Alice's circumstances make her a tiny bit less of a piece of shit but in the end still pretty horrible for a mother lol. Sure she had good intentions in the beginning (for like two minutes) but she went from 0 to 100 in like two renders lol. We all know what they say about good intentions ;)
I say Slappy unleash hell on everyone!

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
While I agree Alice's circumstances make her a tiny bit less of a piece of shit but in the end still pretty horrible for a mother lol. Sure she had good intentions in the beginning (for like two minutes) but she went from 0 to 100 in like two renders lol. We all know what they say about good intentions ;)
I say Slappy unleash hell on everyone!
Well rhcp725 & I have debated this point at length & to be fair, he does have a point. Alice in her own ways, was also a victim of Mark & Melinda's manipulation, as well as her own circumstances & if she was anyone else but Henry's mother, I'd agree with him. For me though, that's the big delineator.

See, for me, the one thing you never do is turn against family. Sure, if they fuck up, you hold them accountable, but you always have their back, no matter what. & in her case, being his own mother, that rule applies 10x as much. So if Alice was just Henry's friend or like his teacher or something, Eh, I could cut her some more slack. Hell, Even if she was his sister or something, I could give it a pass. But the fact is, she was his mom, the one single person in his life that is supposed to be unconditionally loving, supportive & in his corner, no matter what. So while what Mark & Melinda did, as far as their actions are concerned, was much more severe, vile & malicious, not to mention they were the intentional masterminds of Henry's torment, while much of Alice's role was heavily influenced by them & other factors, the fact remains that she knew she was willfully doing things that were unjust & harmful to her own son & THAT is the unpardonable aspect of it. It's the absolute betrayal of the most sacred bond any person can have that makes it so intolerable. Friends, partners, even spouses, there's limits & conditions to their loyalty & love. But when it comes to parents with their children, it is unequivicable, unconditional love, support & protection. That's not just the social order, that's biology. It's in our DNA. So if you're a mother or a father, you do everything you possibly can to love, support & protect your children from harm to the very end, no matter what. There are no exceptions. & this rule doesn't even need to be enforced on others because if you have kids, you already know that this is the standard you hold yourself to. Even for the most steadfast pacifists, if you seek to harm their kids, their maternal / paternal instinct kicks in & says "Fuck pacifism, if you hurt 1 single hair on my kids head, I'm running you through a wood chipper". That is the way it is. So when a parent stands idly by while their child is abused, they are a scumbag. When they become an enthusiastic participant in their child's harm, well in my eyes, they are no better than someone that beats kids or pedophiles. THAT is why I have such strident distaste for Alice.

& Yeah rhcp725, I get it. What Mark & Melinda did was way worse, was way more malicious & Alice was heavily influenced by a number of things, including the machinations of Melinda & Mark & the negligence of John. I get it. I'm not unsympathetic to that & I do agree, to an extent it's true that she's also a victim. But the fact remains that she was of reasonably sound & stable mind, she knew what she was doing, she knew that what she was doing was harmful & an injustice to her son but she gleefully & willingly did it anyway. & when Mark told Alice that he was going to wreck Henry's marriage too, Alice didn't even put up any resistance. She broke & continued to break that sacred duty she had as Henry's mother. & THAT is what I personally feel makes her as reprehensible, if not more so than Mark & Melinda. She is held to a much higher standard as Henry's mother.

Reactions: Walt71

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Ok first off i never said she was innocent. She has things she's done to attone for. However she was played and used as a weapon against Henry. Do you blame the gun or the guy firing it? Mark lies to her, uses her and treats her like property. He got her hooked on him like a drug by acting like everything she needed. If she didn't do what Mark wanted he wouldn't have had a use for her and would have discarded her like she was nothing. On top of that there are things we know that the general audience is not yet privy to so in interest of avoiding spoiling what's to come i will not fully defend her to my full ability. I'll leave it as it's not black and white with Alice compared to others more deserving of the wrath awaiting them.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Every female in the game minus Dr. Claire has been a whore at one point or another. If those are the qualifications for destruction then nothing good is coming for any of them. And if its all destruction it's boring. Variety is paramount. Without some good the bad is meaningless and vice versa.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes