Votes: 134 21.0%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.6%
  • All Out War

Votes: 303 47.6%

• Total voters

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
It's up to those supporting the project to continue or not. It's still being worked on and communication hasn't gone silent. He's not trying to deceive anyone about things or milk patrons of their money. He is progressing as fast as he can based on his availability. It's a one man side gig compared to the original developer working on it as his occupation.

Reactions: smokincandi69

BBCAddict

Sep 11, 2021
Tell you what mr 6 post troll. You go write, code, pose and render all by yourself in your own time while still working a full time job and not ignoring your family and tell me how quick it is to create an update. Now Slappy could come here and waste his free time arguing about where's the update or he can continue to focus on producing it and ignore the hate. The people still subbed to his patron aren't being forced to stay. The update will come just need patience. Not like there aren't hundreds of alternatives for you right on this site alone to keep you occupied while waiting. Have a nice day...
So has he made a single render since taking over. Just one? A small preview at progress... Post one single render thats made. But even that wont happen will it.

BBCAddict

Sep 11, 2021
It's up to those supporting the project to continue or not. It's still being worked on and communication hasn't gone silent. He's not trying to deceive anyone about things or milk patrons of their money. He is progressing as fast as he can based on his availability. It's a one man side gig compared to the original developer working on it as his occupation.
The only people still supporting probably forgot they were and don't notice the payments or died of covid.

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
I wanted to get one from him that had one of the main character's from Slappy but haven't heard from him this weekend so I had to go with that. Claudia is the only character there in the render that you would know well at this point

Reactions: romeoarjun85

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
I've been busy with more pressing obligations the past week, plus I was sick for a few weeks before that. That's kinda what happens when you have things like a family, life, relationships, a job & other such things that take priority. I'm pretty sure I've pointed all this out numerous times already, but apparently some wastes of life on this forum just don't have the brain power to comprehend such simple concepts.

I mean what kind of fucking update are you expecting that isn't just repetition of shit I've already said countless times? I've got relationships, a real job, family & other obligations that take up most of my time, so the amount of time I have free to work on this game is rather limited. Almost every single person I've tried to get to help with making the damn renders for this game have flaked out, so I'm having to do the whole workload myself. Big pile of work + me doing it all myself + very limited free time to dedicate to working on it means that it's going to take a while to finish the work. It's a simple fucking concept. Those that are capable of comprehending this already know this. Those that aren't are simply a waste of my time & energy. I mean why the fuck should I waste my time repeating the same shit here yet again to the same slack jawed, empty headed wastes of life when we all know that they are too damn stupid to figure it out, even when it's spelled out for them? They'll just be back here repeating the same old stupidity in a couple weeks, so there's absolutely nothing to be gained by giving them any attention.

But fine. You want some screen shots? Can't quite figure out how to look at all the ones I already posted on Discord? I find that odd, seeing as how BBCAddict has commented on stuff posted there, but somehow inexplicably didn't see any of the renders posted there. Then again, he's not very bright, so that's not exactly a shocker, so here ya go.

soff26.png

ss12.png hester.png

Now, for BBCAddict, whom likes to keep claiming that I "stole" Saruh's work, Because he's too stupid to understand simple concepts, such as the fact that I've already been working with Saruh on this for a year before Saruh quit, or the fact that it's not stealing if I'm mainly doing the work because the guy I "stole" it from SPECIFICALLY ASKED ME TO FINISH IT, you know, simple obvious things that even the dumbest of people should be able to comprehend, Here's a few other screenshots just for you.

.0000.PNG .000.PNG .00.PNG .0.PNG 0.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG
Now, BBCAddict, I know you're too dumb to figure this out, but for anyone else that may be swayed by his empty headed blathering, as you can see from those screenshots, those are excerpts from my private chat with Saruh way back in January when HE was ASKING me to finish the game, & where I repeatedly tried to encourage him to finish it, before I finally agreed to do it. I doubt BBCAddict has enough self awareness to realize how embarrassed this info should make him, but before anyone else makes the same mistake, there's the proof.

Now, I COULD have spent this time making another render, However, I had to waste that time repeating the same shit here, yet again. Now, I'm going to sleep because I have to be at work in less than 5 & a half hours. Hopefully, I won't have to deal with more insipid drivel to deal with in the morning.

For everyone else, I appreciate the support & your continued interest in the game. Especially rhcp725, smokincandi69, & the rest, you guys are cool. Swooosh, BBCAddict & others like them, Just do all of us a favor & leave. Go focus on other games.

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
It looks like this game is dead with Saruh.. Renders quality is really bad, Henry (the cuckold) before had a belly and now he looks like a bodybuilder.. Yeah, Slappy, probably you are right. I need to focus on other games because this one is not a good game anymore. Good luck btw!

Last edited:

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Amazing how wrong your are Swooosh .

1. Game is not dead.
2. Mark is not the fat white cuck that's Henry. Mark is the black guy.
3. Neither Henry or Mark are in any of the renders that Slappy shared today.

Now if you are of the opinion that the game is not worth your time anymore no one is stopping you from leaving. But to make claims about it before Slappy even has released the next update isn't fair to anyone. Now once the new update drops if the quality drops then we can revisit your claims of it's not up to par bur until then let's leave the negativity out and be glad the game is continuing at all.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
It looks like this game is dead with Saruh.. Renders quality is really bad, Mark (the cuckold) before had a belly and now he looks like a bodybuilder.. Yeah, Slappy, probably you are right. I need to focus on other games because this one is not a good game anymore. Good luck btw!
Swooosh.... Dude, I HAVE to ask, are you seriously trying to be a troll & antagonistic? I feel I have to ask because aside from you NOT being a paying Patron, (thusly making your entitled remarks all the more egregious), but your lack of understanding of the content of the game itself is such that it only brings to mind that clip of Steve Carrel describing a woman's breasts like bags of sand in the 40 year old virgin. Not only did you get the names wrong, (Which is astounding, given that Mark is A, Black & B, one of the game's antagonists, While HENRY, Angelica's husband, i.e. the cuck in the game, isn't), But the fact that you're probably the only one that didn't realize that the character you're referring to was Stumpy, one of the new characters being introduced in this update. I mean it's been pretty common knowledge for a while now, between everything I've said about it, plus the screenshots I posted on discord of the new characters & such.

I mean, How can you be this uninformed of the content of this game, while still displaying such entitlement while contributing nothing of value? Is it intentional trolling? Or are you really just that clueless?

To be clear, in the screenshots, the only already existing in game characters are Claudia, Dr Claire & Fred from FredEx, (The company that Henry's company is merging with). The rest are Stumpy, his Wife Heather, Their GF Sophie, (The one standing in the doorway of Stumpy's home office), Davina, (The other girl with Claudia in the render at the show), & Bruce, (The giant guy behind the bar with Stumpy in the renders at the show). They are all new characters, (Well new in the text of the story, though Saruh & I created them over a year ago).

Man, if you're going too be this opinionated, Please at least make sure you at least know what you're talking about.

Oh, as for the render quality being "really bad", You remember how both rhcp725 & I said over & over & over & over & over & over again how I'm BRAND NEW to doing 3d modeling in general, (Meaning not just with DAZ, but in doing it at all), & how I was having to learn this shit as I go? & how we both said multiple times that I DON'T have high end computers with big ol beefy graphics cards built for doing this kind of work? Gee... I wonder if there's any connection there. You know, lack of experience & underpowered equipment being somehow related to the overall quality of the image & such & how long it takes & what not. Golly gee.. I wonder.

Maybe instead of failing time & time & time & time & time again to connect the dots that were clearly laid out over & over & over & over again for you, & cluelessly interpreting all these FACTS that you've been repeatedly told as "me making it a discussion about my life" & actually figuring out what we've been straight up telling you over & over again, you might have figured out the main reason WHY it's taking so long is BECAUSE I don't have experience doing 3d modeling, I don't have a high end PC designed for 3d graphic design & on top of that, I have a LOT of life obligations that significantly restrict my available time to actually work on the game. A + B + C = D. All those factors lead to taking longer to do the best that I can with what limited resources & experience I have to work with. Pretty much everyone else is able to figure this out with ease. Why can't you?

As you can also see from those screenshots I posted, I didn't sign up for making the damn renders. I signed up to write & code the fucking thing. That's what my skillset is. The people that I was relying on to do the renders flaked out, leaving me holding the bag. & instead of me just leaving it as just text, which is what I agreed to, I decided to try my best to do the additional workload that I never even agreed to doing in taking care of the renders too, despite not having adequate equipment for it, nor having experience with it, because I want to get the damn thing finished. YOU'RE WELCOME. Most people appreciate the fact that I'm willing to undertake the extra workload just because of sheer principal. But entitled idiots like you & BBCAddict just seem to be completely incapable of controlling your impulse to be entitled cunts, displaying how brazenly clueless you both are in the process, & completely failing to understand basic simple shit that most everyone else can figure out on their own, yet you can't even when it's repeatedly spelled out for you.

The simple reality is, I'm not a game creator. It's not something I have any real desire to be. I'm a writer & a programmer with a very busy life. I agreed to finish writing & programming the game because Saruh ASKED ME TO. I'm now also having to do all the graphical work too, Which I'm NOT experienced with, nor do I have the proper equipment for, & I did NOT agree to do, but I'm still doing it anyway because after all the people that I've tried to get to help with it, it's clear that it's the only way that it will ever get done. However, because of ALL these factors, the obvious reality is, it's going to take a lot of time to get the work done. That's the reality, deal with it.

Instead off being butthurt that the update isn't coming gas fast as you think it should, Maybe you should at least TRY to understand these simple basic facts about WHY it's taking so long & I dunno, maybe try to curb your bullshit, unearned entitlement enough to realize, "Hey, given that he's not only doing the work he agreed to AS A FAVOR FOR SARUH, PLUS all the graphical shit that he didn't sign up for & isn't equipped to do, Maybe I should appreciate that he's at least trying to move forward anyway instead of bailing out". Just a thought.

Last edited:

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Sorry, my fault about Henry. I thought the guy with the shirt was Henry. I still don't like the renders quality but i can understand your arguments. Btw i never insult you and i don't like the way you talk.
PS: i'm not the only one that is thinking this game is something like a myth rn.

BBCAddict

Sep 11, 2021
I've been busy with more pressing obligations the past week, plus I was sick for a few weeks before that. That's kinda what happens when you have things like a family, life, relationships, a job & other such things that take priority. I'm pretty sure I've pointed all this out numerous times already, but apparently some wastes of life on this forum just don't have the brain power to comprehend such simple concepts.

I mean what kind of fucking update are you expecting that isn't just repetition of shit I've already said countless times? I've got relationships, a real job, family & other obligations that take up most of my time, so the amount of time I have free to work on this game is rather limited. Almost every single person I've tried to get to help with making the damn renders for this game have flaked out, so I'm having to do the whole workload myself. Big pile of work + me doing it all myself + very limited free time to dedicate to working on it means that it's going to take a while to finish the work. It's a simple fucking concept. Those that are capable of comprehending this already know this. Those that aren't are simply a waste of my time & energy. I mean why the fuck should I waste my time repeating the same shit here yet again to the same slack jawed, empty headed wastes of life when we all know that they are too damn stupid to figure it out, even when it's spelled out for them? They'll just be back here repeating the same old stupidity in a couple weeks, so there's absolutely nothing to be gained by giving them any attention.

But fine. You want some screen shots? Can't quite figure out how to look at all the ones I already posted on Discord? I find that odd, seeing as how BBCAddict has commented on stuff posted there, but somehow inexplicably didn't see any of the renders posted there. Then again, he's not very bright, so that's not exactly a shocker, so here ya go.

View attachment 2065420

View attachment 2065397 View attachment 2065399

Now, for BBCAddict, whom likes to keep claiming that I "stole" Saruh's work, Because he's too stupid to understand simple concepts, such as the fact that I've already been working with Saruh on this for a year before Saruh quit, or the fact that it's not stealing if I'm mainly doing the work because the guy I "stole" it from SPECIFICALLY ASKED ME TO FINISH IT, you know, simple obvious things that even the dumbest of people should be able to comprehend, Here's a few other screenshots just for you.

View attachment 2065404 View attachment 2065405 View attachment 2065406 View attachment 2065407 View attachment 2065408 View attachment 2065409 View attachment 2065410
Now, BBCAddict, I know you're too dumb to figure this out, but for anyone else that may be swayed by his empty headed blathering, as you can see from those screenshots, those are excerpts from my private chat with Saruh way back in January when HE was ASKING me to finish the game, & where I repeatedly tried to encourage him to finish it, before I finally agreed to do it. I doubt BBCAddict has enough self awareness to realize how embarrassed this info should make him, but before anyone else makes the same mistake, there's the proof.

Now, I COULD have spent this time making another render, However, I had to waste that time repeating the same shit here, yet again. Now, I'm going to sleep because I have to be at work in less than 5 & a half hours. Hopefully, I won't have to deal with more insipid drivel to deal with in the morning.

For everyone else, I appreciate the support & your continued interest in the game. Especially rhcp725, smokincandi69, & the rest, you guys are cool. Swooosh, BBCAddict & others like them, Just do all of us a favor & leave. Go focus on other games.
This is literally my point. You just said you needed the Patreon to pay 'your guy' who does the renders. Then it's months of you not being able to do any renders. Such a joke. I get you wanted to help him but you've taken advantage of it and it would've been better left abandoned. It would've been better that way.

• Angry
Reactions: smokincandi69

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
This is literally my point. You just said you needed the Patreon to pay 'your guy' who does the renders.
Wow. You just can't stop being stupid can you? Ok, Well for starters, as can be clearly seen in those same screenshots, BEFORE that, I repeatedly told him to KEEP his patreon & was offering to dedicate my time to finishing the writing of the game & getting some of my people to help him with some of the renders so that HE could finish the game instead of walking away from it. As long as HE was still doing the bulk of the renders & I did the writing, my buddy Valk was willing to help with SOME of the render workload. It was only AFTER Saruh point blank said either I take it over or it will just sit abandoned that I finally relented & agreed to do it. At that point, I NEEDED the Patreon to pay a graphics guy to do ALL of the renders. Otherwise, I'd have to either do it ALL myself, which is something I'd rather NOT do, or pay out of my own pocket to have someone else do it, again something I'm not a fan of doing.

Afterwards, The people I had to do the render work all flaked out on me, Which is something I've been FULLY transparent about. Since then, I've tried to replace them a number of times, meanwhile figuring out how to do them myself because slow progress is better than no progress. Now by that point, Saruh had completely walked away from it, so what the hell do you expect me to do with the Patreon? Close it? Considering the fact that the laptop I had at the time was unable to decently run daz or do any real decent renders, I needed to buy a better one to at least do the work myself. Am I supposed to pay for that myself? Why? The computers I already had served MY needs perfectly well. Why should I have to pay MY own money on top of MY valuable time to work on parts of the game that I never agreed to doing to begin with? None of this shit is for MY benefit, it's for Saruh & his fans. So why the fuck should I have to put out my own money to make it happen? I'm perfectly content to just write the story, code it into Renpy & leave it at that. If you want renders to go with it, then find or hire someone RELIABLE to do it. Otherwise, I'm stuck doing it myself. & if I'm having to do the extra work, & getting a better laptop or having to buy new assets, is required to do it, (Both of which I've had to do & both of which I've been fully transparent on in numerous prior posts), then it's only fair that the patreon covers that expense instead of me. Simple fucking concept.

Then it's months of you not being able to do any renders.
Except for the numerous quotes I posted on Discord as well as a few that I & rhcp725 posted just a few posts above this one, but hey, when did you ever let objective reality & facts get in the way of you making an absolute fool out of yourself? Oh yeah, that's right, NEVER. The simple fact that you are THIS blind to objective reality that anyone with 2 working brain cells to rub together can see means that you're either irredeemably stupid or dishonest. Personally, I think it's both.
Such a joke.
Yes. You are. Based on your conduct here, You've only succeeded at proving yourself to be the textbook definition of a useless human being.
I get you wanted to help him but you've taken advantage of it
Taken advantage of it HOW? By sacrificing my valuable free time with my family to work on this fucking thing? The fuck is wrong with you? Tell you what, You try writing, coding & making 800 to 2000 renders for a game with only 20 minutes to an hour a day to work on it & see how long it takes you to finish it. Just because you haven't seen the final product yourself doesn't mean it's not being worked on. rhcp725 can attest to the work I'm putting in, as can a few others. He's seen the text of the next update & he's seen me working on the renders & can attest that I'm working on it whenever I can. The reality is, this shit takes months when doing it full time, meaning 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. I get on average about 4 or 5 hours a week TOTAL to work on this fucking thing. Stop embarrassing yourself.
and it would've been better left abandoned.
That's your opinion. It's a stupid fucking opinion from a demonstrably stupid person, but you're entitled to it none the less. Just like all the rest of us that actually have a working brain are entitled to ignore your opinions & mock you for your blatant stupidity & dishonesty. Regardless, there still are plenty of fans that DO want the game completed & I gave Saruh my word that I'd complete it. It's just going to take however much time it takes for me to do it myself, Which is something else I've clearly said many times before.
And don't make out this is a favour ffs.
Oh just shut the fuck up already you idiot.

The only favour is the fact this thread hasn't been closed and the Patreon too.
Personally, I'd be fine with it if they did, then I wouldn't have to listen to idiots like you whining & spreading your ineptitude. I know who the real fans are, so if that happened, then I could just directly send the rest of the game to them & you can just miss out. I'm perfectly fine with that.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Sorry, my fault about Henry. I thought the guy with the shirt was Henry. I still don't like the renders quality but i can understand your arguments. Btw i never insult you and i don't like the way you talk.
PS: i'm not the only one that is thinking this game is something like a myth rn.
First off, All of them are wearing shirts, so that doesn't really narrow it down, but that's neither here nor there. Secondly, sorry you don't like the render quality, but it's the best I can do with my limited DAZ skills & the PCs I have to work with. It's that or no renders. But hey, Tell you what. If you want better quality renders, then do us both a favor & find someone RELIABLE who's willing to do the renders instead. The render quality would be better, you'd get your update faster & it would give me back my free time. Win win. If you can do that, then everyone wins. If you're not willing to contribute any effort, then you get what you fucking get.

That all out of the way, I get you don't like the way I talk & you SAY you understand my arguments NOW, & you feel offput that I'm a bit abrasive when you claim you've never insulted me, But I mean dude. Not only had I already explained all this shit before you even first commented, But how many times did I, rhcp725 & others have to repeat the same things to you over & over & over & over & over again before you finally understood? 10? 20? I mean if you actually do get it now, That's great. But you can't really play the victim or not understand why we might be frustrated with you when we had repeat the same things to you so many times. You really need to do some self reflection man. As for thinking the game is a myth, that's fine. You've stated your opinion, now move on. Ok?

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes