• The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.6%
  • All Out War

Votes: 303 47.6%

• Total voters

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
At this point maybe it's better to label the game abandoned and then when the update does come out people will be pleasantly surprised rather then impatient and entitled. Would people prefer no game/update or waiting a little longer for an update.... hrm.... tough choice.
Exactly what rhcp725 said, Plus labeling it as abandoned would be dishonest, & I'm nothing if not brutally honest. Sure, if it had the abandoned tag, then there'd be less people complaining about how long the update is taking, but then again, the chat would be full of other comments of people saying this, that & the other, then when an update comes out, it creates confusion, etc... I'd rather not deal with all that, plus, again, it's not factually accurate.

At the end of the day, the fans that matter are the ones that are smart, patient & supportive because, to me, They are good people because they understand what this is & what goes into it, including the time investment. The selfish, entitled & impatient ones, they're just noise too be ignored.

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: leg28 and sava75

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Honestly with the combination of people claiming it's abandoned or trolling about the update coming we tend to get frustrated about saying the same thing over and over.

The project is not abandoned, the update is in production. Currently not close enough to give a estimated release date yet but when we are one will be provided for everyone.

Or i could leave you with the most dreaded thing you can hear. Yeah let's go with that...

It's coming soon

Reactions: smokincandi69

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Ok I guess it's hard to convey sarcasm in text lol
Just being facetious.
Understandable, yeah it can be hard to translate in text, plus I think we're a bit too hypersensitive about it. lol. That said, @ anyone that just CAN'T wait, I tell you what. If you want the text only version of the update, feel free to post here & I'll send it right over. You won't get the graphical end of the new stuff, but I mean, the text of it is already finished, so that's the closest I can offer to an update right now.

Reactions: sava75

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
Understandable, yeah it can be hard to translate in text, plus I think we're a bit too hypersensitive about it. lol. That said, @ anyone that just CAN'T wait, I tell you what. If you want the text only version of the update, feel free to post here & I'll send it right over. You won't get the graphical end of the new stuff, but I mean, the text of it is already finished, so that's the closest I can offer to an update right now.
Its completely fine with your approach, and the amount of time you need to give us all the best possible update. The person who does the work only understands the effort and pain behind it. So our support is always with you.
Till date the game and storyline has turned out to be quite good and whenever the next update comes, we will be eagerly waiting for it to entertain us in the same way.
Thanks to you for all the good work.

Also it will be better to keep us all engaged with some updated information on a periodic basis, again its upto you whatever you feel the best.

Personally I have couple of queries on the upcoming update, if you can kindly advise:
1. Will it be a bigger update like v3.1 to v4.0 with the update on multiple paths(around 10 routes I guess), or it will be a shorter one like from v3.1 to v3.2?
2. Will all the side paths like with the triplets, then terrace scene with strangers, poker friends, movie hall bathroom scene etc. all those paths will have an update in the upcoming version or 'only the main path' which is focused on Angelica, Mark, Henry will progress on this next upcoming update?

Looking forward to hear back from you.
Also please keep up with the good work. Thank you. :)

Last edited:

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
The upcoming update will be the continuation of the cuck queen path. It will only be that path but the amount of content being released in this update is at least double the size of what Saruh used to release. The first update post Saruh will take the longest to produce but once that's done updates in the future should come faster as a lot of the things slowing down this update will no longer be relevant.

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
If you want the text only version of the update, feel free to post here & I'll send it right over. You won't get the graphical end of the new stuff, but I mean, the text of it is already finished, so that's the closest I can offer to an update right now.
Not a bad idea. The Higher Society has a text version and an illustrated version.

BBCAddict

Sep 11, 2021
The upcoming update will be the continuation of the cuck queen path. It will only be that path but the amount of content being released in this update is at least double the size of what Saruh used to release. The first update post Saruh will take the longest to produce but once that's done updates in the future should come faster as a lot of the things slowing down this update will no longer be relevant.
Double of Saruhs output is one hell of a statement. Especially for a path that no one cares about. i want saruh to post and be a part of this because it looks to me like a couple of retards just stole his work and Patreon.

BBCAddict

Sep 11, 2021
Honestly with the combination of people claiming it's abandoned or trolling about the update coming we tend to get frustrated about saying the same thing over and over.

The project is not abandoned, the update is in production. Currently not close enough to give a estimated release date yet but when we are one will be provided for everyone.

Or i could leave you with the most dreaded thing you can hear. Yeah let's go with that...

It's coming soon
Ive just realised something. You are a Patreon. It makes sense.

smokincandi69

Aug 2, 2020
Double of Saruhs output is one hell of a statement. Especially for a path that no one cares about. i want saruh to post and be a part of this because it looks to me like a couple of retards just stole his work and Patreon.
some people care about that path you shouldn't make a generalized statement like that especially when it's not true

Reactions: sava75

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
For the idk how many times this has been explained here we go again. For the year up to when Saruh turned the game over to Slappy he was consulting in the background. Saruh was no longer in a position to continue working on the game so he asked Slappy to take over production. Slappy did not steal it, it was given to him by Saruh.

In regards to me being a Patron yes i am. I have been supporting the project for over 2 years. When Slappy took over i started talking to him on discord. From there i kinda took over the role he had with Saruh and i started consulting on the game. Since I have been following it from the beginning I have a strong understanding of the characters so I gave him input and have been helping behind the scenes. My role has grown over time to the point that I'm consulting, editing, starting to help pose and am in charge of PR for the game now.

Making an account to troll us is low and unnecessary. 5 posts and they are all derogatory towards the people keeping the game alive. Unnecessary to go there.

Now you want to talk about my statement of double the size with the upcoming update. Sure there are over 20k lines and 14 potential endings on this path. With that said it should be obvious why the update is taking so long. Posing/rendering takes the longest in production and obviously this is a huge update. Put 2 and 2 together and there's your answer.

Why the cuckqueen path because its one of the paths that is coming to and end with the least amount of legs left in it for long term story. It made sense to give the conclusion. Plus that's what the current developer decided to work on so that alone is enough of a reason for it being next.

Thank you and have a nice day...

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
For the idk how many times this has been explained here we go again. For the year up to when Saruh turned the game over to Slappy he was consulting in the background. Saruh was no longer in a position to continue working on the game so he asked Slappy to take over production. Slappy did not steal it, it was given to him by Saruh.

In regards to me being a Patron yes i am. I have been supporting the project for over 2 years. When Slappy took over i started talking to him on discord. From there i kinda took over the role he had with Saruh and i started consulting on the game. Since I have been following it from the beginning I have a strong understanding of the characters so I gave him input and have been helping behind the scenes. My role has grown over time to the point that I'm consulting, editing, starting to help pose and am in charge of PR for the game now.

Making an account to troll us is low and unnecessary. 5 posts and they are all derogatory towards the people keeping the game alive. Unnecessary to go there.

Now you want to talk about my statement of double the size with the upcoming update. Sure there are over 20k lines and 14 potential endings on this path. With that said it should be obvious why the update is taking so long. Posing/rendering takes the longest in production and obviously this is a huge update. Put 2 and 2 together and there's your answer.

Why the cuckqueen path because its one of the paths that is coming to and end with the least amount of legs left in it for long term story. It made sense to give the conclusion. Plus that's what the current developer decided to work on so that alone is enough of a reason for it being next.

Thank you for your explanation, I hope it will help fans to relate and understand.

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022

Hi rhcp725 , as you have mentioned the upcoming update will have approx. 14 potential endings, so is it like the 'cuckqueen' path will be completely ended on this new upcoming update or is there any thought of expanding this specific route even after the upcoming update as well?
Moreover, I am not sure if you have already informed this earlier, but its already mentioned earlier that the upcoming update is currently in production phase. So, shall we expect the upcoming update in this year(2022) or in early next year(2023). We understand its difficult to give a specific time or month as of now, but the idea of the year will help us understand how long the fans have to wait for the next update.
Looking forward to your response. Thank you.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Hi rhcp725 , as you have mentioned the upcoming update will have approx. 14 potential endings, so is it like the 'cuckqueen' path will be completely ended on this new upcoming update or is there any thought of expanding this specific route even after the upcoming update as well?
Moreover, I am not sure if you have already informed this earlier, but its already mentioned earlier that the upcoming update is currently in production phase. So, shall we expect the upcoming update in this year(2022) or in early next year(2023). We understand its difficult to give a specific time or month as of now, but the idea of the year will help us understand how long the fans have to wait for the next update.
Looking forward to your response. Thank you.
Well the part that's currently the difficult part is finding someone reliable to help pose the scenes in DAZ, not even rendering, just posing them, saving the scene as .duf files & sending them over for rendering, (to make the workload as minimal as possible for them), as that is by FAR the most time consuming part. For context, I wrote up the script for this update within maybe a week or 2 at the most, but, (& part of this is my fault), once I get a rhythm going, I tend to follow the story where it goes, that's part off why the update is so big, text wise. So it's going to require at least 800 to 2000 renders, possibly more. Realistically, with my available freetime, I'm able to do on average 2 to 4 renders a day. So, doing this on my own, it's going to take a while. That's why I've been trying to find someone reliable to help with the renders. Sadly, Almost everyone that's stepped up so far has completely flaked out & ghosted as soon as they get the assets, (looking at you Old Dog).

So realistically, I have no idea because I'm working on it as fast as I can. We all want the update out yesterday, you guys for the new content, & me, so I can get some of my free time back. However, apparently everyone wants the update bad enough to keep asking, but not enough to actually reliably step up & help with the workload.

I mean let's run the numbers. Let's say it's 2000 renders needed right? with just me doing them, at a rate of 2 to 4 per day, that's about 500 to 1000 days. So, 1.5 to 2.5 years, unless I can somehow increase productivity. However, if only 5 people with enough free time to do 10 scenes a day step up, that drops it to only 40 days. So I mean it's pretty damn simple. If you guys want the update sooner, jump in & help out. Know what I mean?

To answer the other questions, There might be room to expand it in future projects, but yes, this update will bring the cuckqueen path to a close.

romeoarjun85

Mar 20, 2022
Well the part that's currently the difficult part is finding someone reliable to help pose the scenes in DAZ, not even rendering, just posing them, saving the scene as .duf files & sending them over for rendering, (to make the workload as minimal as possible for them), as that is by FAR the most time consuming part. For context, I wrote up the script for this update within maybe a week or 2 at the most, but, (& part of this is my fault), once I get a rhythm going, I tend to follow the story where it goes, that's part off why the update is so big, text wise. So it's going to require at least 800 to 2000 renders, possibly more. Realistically, with my available freetime, I'm able to do on average 2 to 4 renders a day. So, doing this on my own, it's going to take a while. That's why I've been trying to find someone reliable to help with the renders. Sadly, Almost everyone that's stepped up so far has completely flaked out & ghosted as soon as they get the assets, (looking at you Old Dog).
Hi Slappy Kinkaid, thank you for all the provided details, and sorry to hear about the above challenge. If I would have been technically that sound with these tools I sure would have tried to help. But let me research and understand what exactly one need to do on this action 'pose the scenes in DAZ, not even rendering, just posing them, saving the scene as .duf files & sending them over for rendering'.
Is there any specific youtube or any other reference video/tutorial link that you can share me personally to understand this work 'pose the scenes in DAZ' what you exactly want for this game. Please advise.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes