• The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.6%
  • All Out War

Votes: 303 47.6%

• Total voters

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
Hi Slappy Kinkaid, thank you for all the provided details, and sorry to hear about the above challenge. If I would have been technically that sound with these tools I sure would have tried to help. But let me research and understand what exactly one need to do on this action 'pose the scenes in DAZ, not even rendering, just posing them, saving the scene as .duf files & sending them over for rendering'.
Is there any specific youtube or any other reference video/tutorial link that you can share me personally to understand this work 'pose the scenes in DAZ' what you exactly want for this game. Please advise.
I'll follow up more on this when I'm off work, but it's actually really easy. The only difficult part of DAZ, (Or any other 3d modeling program for that matter), is in creating assets, characters & environments, That part can be very challenging, & has a pretty steep learning curve.

However, in this case, pretty much all the environments, characters & assets are already established & in place, so, if anyone were to just help with posing the scenes, literally it's just a matter of loading the scene, then using the little directional arrows on the selected item & the sliders in the parameters tab to move & position their various parts. There's already a ton of preset poses in the content library, so you just select the character in the scene tab, double click the pose you want, then bam, it's applied. Say you need to adjust the position of the character's arm, just click the shoulder, or upper arm, lower arm, hand, fingers or whatever needed adjusting, then use the twist, bend & other sliders in the parameters tab to move them. So That part of it all is REALLY easy, it's just a bit time consuming, so I don't have the needed time for it. Though, once you get a good rhythm going, someone with a few hours of time could easily crank out 10 posed scenes within a couple hours.

BlackGhost

Sep 15, 2018
any news since July 1st on progress for this game?
I imagine it will take quite a lot of time to get it started back up...

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Still in the posing/rendering phase. Once closer to completed are more in depth expected release date will be provided.

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
I was just looking for games with similar tags and found this. Why there are two games with such name and one of those is abandoned?

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
The abandoned was more of a shell first attempt at creating a vn. From the beginning is a much broader story and what the developer actually wanted to make.

CWaki

Dec 26, 2020
Hello, I really enjoy this VN, thank you to the develper. Can anyone tell me how I can activate the back button? Or the automatic forward function? The settings do not have them. I'll really apreciate a solution. Thanks

Last edited:

jojogeo

Sep 25, 2019
WinRAR. But it depends on what you want to compress.
PS: I always mute the music and the sound effects. They are so bad in 99.99% of the games.
Except for Being a DIK. DPC playlist is really good.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
this game is so awsome damn dev very impressive game here man looking forward to next update keep doing what your doing
your doing fantastic !!!

Reactions: smokincandi69

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Tell you what mr 6 post troll. You go write, code, pose and render all by yourself in your own time while still working a full time job and not ignoring your family and tell me how quick it is to create an update. Now Slappy could come here and waste his free time arguing about where's the update or he can continue to focus on producing it and ignore the hate. The people still subbed to his patron aren't being forced to stay. The update will come just need patience. Not like there aren't hundreds of alternatives for you right on this site alone to keep you occupied while waiting. Have a nice day...

Reactions: smokincandi69
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes