Votes: 134 21.0%
  • The Revolutionist Manifesto

Votes: 125 19.6%
  • All Out War

Votes: 303 47.6%

• Total voters

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Ok this is getting nowhere fast. Seriously two trolls with a total of 14 posts are here just to cause drama. Only thing i can come up with is you're still butthurt from Slappy's take on the APBLU board. Stop hiding behind alt accounts.

Now in regards to the Patreon. Slappy has be forthright the entire time and been completely transparent with what's been going on. In comparison to other developers that do nothing and just milk their patrons for all their worth. It's simple, if those chosing to support the project don't want to continue doing so no one is forcing them to continue to pay. Attacking Slappy for accepting pennies on the dollar for the work he is doing is simply asinine. If you want to truly be angry at anyone maybe steer it towards Saruh for creating the game in the first place then giving up on it without finishing it himself.

The writing and coding of the VN has been done for months. Unfortunately it a VN, you're aware that VN stands for visual novel. Sadly posing and rendering the visual aspect of said VN takes time. More so that without top end equipment it takes even longer. Let's look at the development time required by a single person who actually works full time on their project in the form WWG from Power Vacuum. He does everything himself FULL TIME with much better hardware behind him and his updates are taking 6+ months at this point. BaD, CoBD both give one to two updates a year at this point yet it still doesn't sink in that this shit takes a long time to get right.

So to take a page out of Blizzard's playbook the update is coming soon. How long soon actually is is to be determined. Wait for it if you want since it is coming, if not go occupy your time on one of the thousands of other choices f95 offers to you.

Have a nice day.

SlappyK1000

Jul 19, 2022
Ok this is getting nowhere fast. Seriously two trolls with a total of 14 posts are here just to cause drama. Only thing i can come up with is you're still butthurt from Slappy's take on the APBLU board. Stop hiding behind alt accounts.

Now in regards to the Patreon. Slappy has be forthright the entire time and been completely transparent with what's been going on. In comparison to other developers that do nothing and just milk their patrons for all their worth. It's simple, if those chosing to support the project don't want to continue doing so no one is forcing them to continue to pay. Attacking Slappy for accepting pennies on the dollar for the work he is doing is simply asinine. If you want to truly be angry at anyone maybe steer it towards Saruh for creating the game in the first place then giving up on it without finishing it himself.

The writing and coding of the VN has been done for months. Unfortunately it a VN, you're aware that VN stands for visual novel. Sadly posing and rendering the visual aspect of said VN takes time. More so that without top end equipment it takes even longer. Let's look at the development time required by a single person who actually works full time on their project in the form WWG from Power Vacuum. He does everything himself FULL TIME with much better hardware behind him and his updates are taking 6+ months at this point. BaD, CoBD both give one to two updates a year at this point yet it still doesn't sink in that this shit takes a long time to get right.

So to take a page out of Blizzard's playbook the update is coming soon. How long soon actually is is to be determined. Wait for it if you want since it is coming, if not go occupy your time on one of the thousands of other choices f95 offers to you.

Have a nice day.
I know, I was referring to BBCAddict

Reactions: smokincandi69

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021

Have a nice day.
I'm not a troll, if you are talk about me. And i never insult nobody. Personally i think the latest posts are inappropriate.

• Angry

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
Swooosh that was in no way directed at you. Just getting tired of having to sound like a broken record at this point having to explain the same thing over and over.

Reactions: Swooosh

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Swooosh that was in no way directed at you. Just getting tired of having to sound like a broken record at this point having to explain the same thing over and over.
I undertstand you and Slappy but it's normal that some people are sad about this game. This was a good game with frequent updates, personally was my favourite game in f95. And now it's ongoing from 1 year.

Reactions: MrKDiddy1

rhcp725

Jun 19, 2020
But that isn't on us. If it wasn't for us this game would have an abandoned tag. If you want to be sad/angry towards anyone blame Saruh for creating something yet not finishing what he started.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
is this game still on or is it completed??

Not even close to completed but have to wait on new dev. Hopefully knocks off that shit of only making releases on one path at a time, as it's always the paths I don't like. Can't there be any other guys but her husband's best friend? One that isn't BBC?

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
Omg, sorry! I missed the birthday! 5 days ago there was the birthday of this game: 1 year from the last update! And the road is still long....

• Angry

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Not even close to completed but have to wait on new dev. Hopefully knocks off that shit of only making releases on one path at a time, as it's always the paths I don't like. Can't there be any other guys but her husband's best friend? One that isn't BBC?
From what I've heard, I think the next update will include content for all the paths.

Reactions: Kassan06969

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Whatever happened to his poker buddy’s? Didn’t she say she was going to the baldhead guys house?

kino4ka

Aug 6, 2018
Here, this *should* allow all galleries to be seen (viewable from the "extras" option on the main menu).

I'm pretty new to this and it's a kludgy workaround, but it seems to do its job.

Extract and drag the game folder to the game directory, overwriting when prompted. Attached and also uploaded below.

Let me know if there are any issues with it.
I tried it and works, cheers!

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
No, as far as I remember, it was mentioned by DEV that the update will be ONLY on the cuckqueen path.

I don't remember him saying that. I'm pretty certain he said they'll be more content on that route, in fact I believe the intention is to complete that route in the next update

On June 10, Slappy stated that the game was only half way completed, but that he intended to complete it in about 4 very large updates. So that doesn't really equate with having content on just one path. Because if what you said was correct, it would take a minimum of 10 updates to complete the game.

In fact, this is probably the post which you're referring to:

There will be additional updates. This one is just taking some time due to the amount of new story in it. It's bringing the cuckqueen path to a close, the rest of the paths will be in future updates. There's about 20k lines of new script in this one, so it's going to require a lot of renders, & I just fairly recently learned DAZ well enough to decently do the renders. So I'm working on those as we speak. In all, there's 3 main sub paths to the cuckqueen route, 2 of which fork off to other sub paths, & 1 of those sub paths forks again to 2 separate paths that continue on other routes, the other forks to about 8 different endings, 14 or so endings in total for this route. so it's a chonkster.
But this doesn't mean that the cuckqueen path will be the only content in the next update. It means that the cuckqueen path will be be completed in the next update, and all the other others in subsequent updates. But there's still going to be further content for the other paths in the next update, but probably not as much as the cuckqueen route, which will have several sub paths and get completed

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes