RPGM Abandoned Angel's Redemption [v0.16] [G2320]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Theghostypig

Feb 18, 2020
This game really is great but I am currently lost and I am unsure how to do the peasant quest line. I also don't know where the Whistling Woods is. Could you maybe produce some kind of guide to the new content you release?

Theghostypig

Feb 18, 2020
A couple of years ago, I saw a few pictures on a guro site (you know which one), one of them had a bunch of little people cutting up a living giantess. The other, were a set of black and white pictures of giant angels being processed in a slaughterhouse in a modern setting. I found the premises for both to be very appealing.
This makes me curious as to where you found them. In all my own time of browsing those kind of sights I must have been unlucky to miss those.

g2320hdb

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
This makes me curious as to where you found them. In all my own time of browsing those kind of sights I must have been unlucky to miss those.
I probably still have it but it's lost somewhere on my hdd.
Anyways, life caught up with me, games on hold. Will for sure work on it in the future though.

skullfire97

Feb 13, 2020
I don't know if it's only my problem, but the game screen is really really small. How to change the resolution of the game? This game can't be played if it's not possible to resolve this problem.

Theghostypig

Feb 18, 2020
No, no, drag the main window box and make it bigger. try doing it from the bottom right of the box. Else the game may be at the wrong resolution.

skullfire97

Feb 13, 2020
I make it bigger by dragging the window sides/corners, but the black borders stay the same as in the screenshot... it's really painful that a potentially good game is ruined by an obsolete problem like this

skullfire97

Feb 13, 2020
yeah i did. I even tried to change the resolution parameters in the notepad file in the game directory but it doesn't change anything

RavenSw

Aug 23, 2017
Not much into the blood and stuff, but the entire theme is quite interesting, I would play it maybe even if it didn't have sexual content, I like the concept. Also I don't mind grinding in games like these, but yeah, to appeal to everyone you should carefully balance that so its not too heavy.

But I have an issue, the whole window always starts like a fullscreen of my my res, but the actual game window is small, surrounded by black, and I don't like that during battle, she is outside the game borders, even if I resize the window mandually. Can I resize the game so it shows her too?

Last edited:

g2320hdb

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Not much into the blood and stuff, but the entire theme is quite interesting, I would play it maybe even if it didn't have sexual content, I like the concept. Also I don't mind grinding in games like these, but yeah, to appeal to everyone you should carefully balance that so its not too heavy.

But I have an issue, the whole window always starts like a fullscreen of my my res, but the actual game window is small, surrounded by black, and I don't like that during battle, she is outside the game borders, even if I resize the window mandually. Can I resize the game so it shows her too?
It shouldn't be behaving like that, I do not know why unfortunately :/

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
I give up, the goblins are too hard, unlike the angels, I am not immortal especially in the midst of a pandemic. I start with 120 hit points. Despite the "improved with shield" defense, I finish the first turn averaging between 48 and 60 hit points. If I attack an archer on the first turn, I end up with only 20 health. (and yes I applied the patch) In all cases, in the second round, I end up roasted on a spit. So I tried feign death. I was able to fool them but ... error message when she gets up naked.

Renault

Jun 20, 2018
I am uhh, and I know it's blasphemy but I uhh.. I don't like Anime. plz don't hurt me
To give you an idea why he said that, 1) the 'hero' Ains there, an undead, has an entire fortified dungeon of cheat level non-humans that see humans as prey/food/toys/insects. The third season has an introduction song called "Voracity". Look up the song in the English version- it fits perfectly with your love of eating.

Enjoy0306

Oct 2, 2020
Will it be updated?
I very like your this work.
Although the female giant angel will be killed by goblins, but that's very excited.

g2320hdb

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Will it be updated?
I very like your this work.
Although the female giant angel will be killed by goblins, but that's very excited.
I am working on it now I have some free time. Patch 0.15 will be mainly about adding side content, adding more lore, and at least 3 scenes(already done 2).

Reactions: Qorl4016
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote