RPGM Abandoned Angel's Redemption [v0.16] [G2320]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

g2320hdb

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Don't worry about it, I don't mind doing other kinds of scenes, I just can't guarantee the quality is all.
I definitely do think some scenes of dragon/tentacles/any other big thing could be cool.
Regarding shrinking, it is something I plan on doing story wise, opens up a lot of interesting choices and scenes that aren't sex related.

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of scenes would entice You specifically? No guarantees they'll be in the game, but I am curious.

Also in case I reply too much without adding content, here's the flying mode I've been working on.

NickSav

May 20, 2020
Don't worry about it, I don't mind doing other kinds of scenes, I just can't guarantee the quality is all.
I definitely do think some scenes of dragon/tentacles/any other big thing could be cool.
Regarding shrinking, it is something I plan on doing story wise, opens up a lot of interesting choices and scenes that aren't sex related.

If you don't mind me asking, what kind of scenes would entice You specifically? No guarantees they'll be in the game, but I am curious.

Also in case I reply too much without adding content, here's the flying mode I've been working on.

I'm a fan of giantess based stuff. So honestly, growing bigger is what I would prefer myself. But that's me. I enjoy being in the position of power.

Reactions: g2320hdb

Krh

Jul 19, 2018
I suppose "I find being objectified and viewed as nothing more than a sack of meat to be arousing" is a good starting point for common ground. This, except in a gropey-rapey sense rather than a choppy-munchy way.

Sluts being slutty and having happifun sex with everything that moves is not interesting. Getting railroaded into a rape scene because you turned a corner or talked to some NPC is also not interesting. Choice, consequence, struggle. That's where it gets good. Death scenes and epilogues don't hold much value for me, because by then it's already over. No longer interactive. Whether she gets cooked by goblins or pops out fifteen kids for Baron von Schlickhausen is just a bit of "what if" before a save is loaded. The stuff that happens during the game, be it combat or scenes or scenes mid-combat, is where it's at.

Anything from reluctant agreement to violent rape is within the scope of my kinks. Humiliation is a major turn-on, but overly grotesque aspects make it repulsive instead of arousing (the shitting and spitting some people like, or mutilation as we have here... the human capture scene would be hot if not for the bloody wingstumps). A heroine getting defeated and violated or having to compromise to get stuff done works for me.

Here we have an angel kicked out of heaven for fucking up; the setup is interesting by its very nature. This early version already has things I like, such as different NPC responses to different dialogue options. If you wanted specific scenario suggestions, it would be helpful to know a bit more about the setting. Like, are your angels basically just winged humanoids or vessels filled with holy power? Do they sleep, eat or get horny?

Some rough ideas, spoilered in case any get used.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart

g2320hdb

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
It seems I have a lot more work to do then before my next release, as some of those ideas are very appealing to me, and I want to implement them ASAP. Thank you good sir!

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Oooh, new update.

Maybe I can finally kill that snek. (Probably not). :p

Does the quest work with old saves, or do you need to restart for that content?

Altru

Lover of Giantesses
Donor
May 14, 2018
Okay, well in my story, she's an acolyte for another. An Angel who doesn't have much combat training. Actually most angels in my universe don't have a lot of combat skills either. So, at first, utility of her wings are not very apparent. That and flying takes a lot of energy on earth, you'll see that most skills that involve her wings will cost energy as a result.
I definitely will keep the focus of the fetish as is, not necessarily for the fanbase, but because that's my fetish XD

I have visited Eka's portal, I believe I downloaded a skyrim vore mod from there, and there was a goblin rpgm game from there this year I tried too. The vore was umm, not my type of vore. I don't like the idea of a person swallowing someone of the same size.
The goblin game is actually what got me into making this. I thought wow, there's potential there for stuff that I like! The game itself had very grindy, boring combat, and I spent days making sure this doesn't become that.
So... I just want to make sure I get this straight, because I'm not into hard vore... the guro part that I like is the hard digestion that happens. I agree with you the idea of same size voring is... a little hard to swallow (pun intended), which is why I lean towards the shrinking or tinies being swallowed by giantess.

Love Eka's Portal, been on there since 2012...
(btw, soft vore is my ultimate fetish... number 1, the best fetish I cannot get enough of and is the first thing I search for anywhere and everywhere)

I prefer the swallowing whole, so the pred and prey can have dialog and the pred can taunt the prey.

But in this game, is it strictly hard vore? I seen a giantess in a cage...

Boneca_S4B031r4

Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
nooooooooooooo

Where? How? I need details!!!

nvm I read that as "bug... black screen"
Yes, I was flying near a little house right at the beginning of the game. It made a fall noise and 90% of the screen is black, but I keep playing.

I liked the system of flying through the map, I don't know how I thought about it. now I'll grab a loan to put in my game. :WeSmart:

g2320hdb

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Yes, I was flying near a little house right at the beginning of the game. It made a fall noise and 90% of the screen is black, but I keep playing.

I liked the system of flying through the map, I don't know how I thought about it. now I'll grab a loan to put in my game. :WeSmart:
The screen didn't fade back out?

Benis_Dude

Sep 17, 2017
Black screen bug seems to happen after running out of energy while flying over impassible terrain and changing the map/area afterwards.

• Red Heart

g2320hdb

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
Black screen bug seems to happen after running out of energy while flying over impassible terrain and changing the map/area afterwards.
K, I found the issue, resolved it, if you want, here's the hotfix (small patch file)

drag and replace

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
K, I found the issue, resolved it, if you want, here's the hotfix (small patch file)

drag and replace
is there any footjob? if no...will you introduce footjob scenes?

g2320hdb

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
is there any footjob? if no...will you introduce footjob scenes?
Honey select's feet only have two bones. One at the ankle, one controlling all the toes. I don't think that'll make a satisfying foot fetish scene. If you can find examples of someone doing it in honey select, i'll consider it.

g2320hdb

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2019
If the main player is never meant to swallow any npc whole, why make her a giantess?
Good question, and it really is a coincidence on two things.

A couple of years ago, I saw a few pictures on a guro site (you know which one), one of them had a bunch of little people cutting up a living giantess. The other, were a set of black and white pictures of giant angels being processed in a slaughterhouse in a modern setting. I found the premises for both to be very appealing.

Last year, I learned of Honey Select and its studio feature. This is long after I tried and failed to dabble in Poser, Maya, and Daz. I found it extremely easy to use since its a game, and I wanted to make some scenes as an experiment. So, after some consideration, I thought to myself, it would be very interesting to make scenes of little goblins trying to take down a giant, and with the images in the back of my mind, I decided to go with the giant angels concept.

So, I made and uploaded a series of some 200 images to Pixiv with some pretty good reception, and so I made 2 more series based on it. And now, I have an entire world in my mind built around this from making these, I felt it would only be fitting to continue it in my first attempt at making a game.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote