Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes
Apr 30, 2022
the clown fiesta continues, my boyz
eventually we'll be able to make a good pack of release dates that never happened. Or who knows, maybe the animo did not actually lie about release and in fact "teaser build" was the actual "release" he meant in all those posts lol
Is he talking about a release with sex scenes or will it be a corrected version of the teaser ?

zhpaty

Jan 22, 2018
Fairly certain it's supposed to be "public" version of teaser. The version we have right now is supporter one.
I think he mentioned the teaser before the actual release of the teaser, but now animo announced the public release. I think this release will be an advanced one than the teaser. Let's hope this will not end as cyberpunk case LOL.

• Angry
Reactions: ZakAleT and RodFo

Mordona

Confused Demoness
Donor
Dec 1, 2017
He should come back doing video, new feature 2 horses and 1 or 2 girl.
New challenge and New epic series
Dude.. there are a thousand videos right now on rule34 of girls getting their holes plowed by horses. There are a 100 more real ones and more being already made. People bitched and moaned about BTQ quality and acting and going sideways into fetishes they don't like.

You know what we dont have? A 3d game with a girl getting her plowed by a horse. Modded Skyrim doesn't count, shits janky as it is. Give the game a goddamn chance.. even if it takes 3 years to get another demo. Because honestly, if they go back to making a video.. its going to be 3 years of delays on that too and its going to be good for 10 minutes of my life, whereas a game might hold a few hours at worst.

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
What. If that's true, the hell with it. I thought it would be a version with scenes
I think he mentioned the teaser before the actual release of the teaser, but now animo announced the public release. I think this release will be an advanced one than the teaser. Let's hope this will not end as cyberpunk case LOL.
If I had to guess it'd be bugfixed teaser, collect feedback from bug-tolerant supporters that didn't expect a 100% working game to begin with, fix/smooth over for public release is common sense enough. But he still could, maybe, introduce some new testing required or already tested features if he feels risky.

There's nothing better than to put it on back of your mind(unless you're paying for it at least), then be mildly surprised when it releases down the line after however long it takes, but that's for the teaser/game's own thread, just like with checking time it will go slower if you check for updates constantly gents.

Last edited:
Reactions: zhpaty

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Dude.. there are a thousand videos right now on rule34 of girls getting their holes plowed by horses. There are a 100 more real ones and more being already made. People bitched and moaned about BTQ quality and acting and going sideways into fetishes they don't like.

You know what we dont have? A 3d game with a girl getting her plowed by a horse. Modded Skyrim doesn't count, shits janky as it is. Give the game a goddamn chance.. even if it takes 3 years to get another demo. Because honestly, if they go back to making a video.. its going to be 3 years of delays on that too and its going to be good for 10 minutes of my life, whereas a game might hold a few hours at worst.
A game always gonna be worst then a 15min video and à serie with it

Gnoomoos

Aug 31, 2017

There are no series that are even close to BtQ quality and length, most of videos on rule34 with horses are either short loops or <10min that are not even close to Animo levels of quality and variety (yuri, pov, toys, atwt, etc).

I get it that games can stay entertaining for longer than just a video, i racked almost 500 hours in Karryn's prison on steam but i did all achievements and played all "DLCs" and i probably wont even lunch it again unless it will be updated with new content, but i regularly re-watch favorites parts of animations be it from Animo, FoW or other creators (man i sometimes partly re-watch older stuff like Bible Black or even Urotsukidoji). I don't think that you can just measure "art" with time/money ratio, true masterpieces are eternal and unforgettable, albeit very rare.

And making a game, especially with heavy focus on gameplay and not just renpy or rpgmaker, is very different than just making an animations. At first devs have tons of great ideas but then when they try to implement them it turns out that they work not as good as planned or sometimes don't work at all and have to be removed completely. In the end it would be good if final product is like half of what originally it was intended to be. Even veteran game devs struggle with it.

Also they take a lot more time to make than animations, look at studio FoW, their latest video was released in December of 2018, that's almost 5 years ago and i don't think that they will make another one till 2025 or even if they will make new videos at all (yeah i know they intent to make more but will they actually make them?) Will final version of Subverse be actually worth having no animations for more than half a decade? I dunno, in that time they could had produced a lot of full length animations.

The problem that many, with me included, have with Animo's game, is that i would rather have Lara with Horse 3 (or whatever) than a forgettable mediocre buggy game with some short animations & puzzles (???), unfortunately "teaser" wasn't very confidence boosting.

But it doesn't really matter what I or any of us want, if Animo wants to make a game it means we are getting a game and no animations for quite some time :(

Last edited:

NaosJ

Mar 1, 2022
There are no series that are even close to BtQ quality and length, most of videos on rule34 with horses are either short loops or <10min that are not even close to Animo levels of quality and variety (yuri, pov, toys, atwt, etc).

I get it that games can stay entertaining for longer than just an video, i racked almost 500 hours in Karryn's prison on steam but i did all achievement and played all "DLCs" and i probably wont even lunch it again unless it will be updated with new content, but i regularly re-watch favorites parts of animations be it from Animo, FoW or other creators (man i sometimes partly re-watch older stuff like Bible Black or even Urotsukidoji). I don't think that you can just measure "art" with time/money ratio, true masterpieces are eternal and unforgettable, albeit very rare.

And making a game, especially with heavy focus on gameplay and not just renpy or rpgmaker, is very different than just making an animations. At first devs have tons of great ideas but then when they try to implement them it turns out that they work not as good as planned or sometimes dont work at all and have to be removed completely. In the end it would be good if final product is like half of what originally it was intended to be. Even veteran game devs struggle with it.

Also they take a lot more time to make than animations, look at studio FoW, their latest video was released in December of 2018, that's almost 5 years ago and i don't think that they will make another one till 2025 or even if they will make new videos at all (yeah i know they indent to make more but will they actually make them?) Will final version of Subverse be actually worth having no animations for more than half a decade? I dunno, in that time they could had produced a lot of full length animations.

The problem that many, with me included, have with Animo's game, is that i would rather have Lara with Horse 3 (or whatever) than a forgettable mediocre buggy game with some short animations & puzzles (???), unfortunately "teaser" wasn't very confidence boosting.

But it doesn't really matter what I or any of us want, if Animo wants to make a game it means we are getting a game and no animations for quite some time :(
I agree with all of that, except for the final choice. I already have BtQ. I'd rather gamble on the game if that's what Animo wants to do. It only needs to have one good part to be worth it since it's setting the foundation for others to follow. But then again, I'm not a regular patron, so I'm sure the people pumping money directly into his endeavors have every right to be pissed.

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017

djsaman

Jul 13, 2017
Not all. The horse and horsecock are of my own making. Also a plugin that connects the horsecock to the horse. Since the horsecock is a male model whose body parts are hidden, it can be used with various plugins etc. :)

Kaihon

Sep 24, 2017
Per latest update from animo release is planned for the middle of this month (July), he will later tell exact date "when it is clear". So it's August then, and once again he hever said release of what it will be and did not specify its content.

• Haha
Reactions: punhetas and RodFo

DashRaider

Dec 25, 2019
I also rather assume sometime deep in August. The question is what will be the content of the release. Is it just a fixed teaser or something bigger?

Reactions: RodFo
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes