Collection Video Animo Pron Collection [2023-10-13] [AnimoPron]

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes
Oct 31, 2017
my only problem with the game is that we are losing really good horse animation, he didn't even do 2 horses 1 girl yet, i wish cammy with 2 horses double anal, bonus ATWT spitroast
I absolutely agree.
I have no issue with the game and no issue with it taking so long... aside from the fact that it is all which is being worked on.
While I normally complain about developers taking on more than one project as it often worsens all works and slows them down to some extent, I actually feel like it would have been better in this case as most of his supporters likely wanted a new movie series more than anything.
A game is nice and I will absolutely play it in the year 2050 when it comes out, but it's hard not to be somewhat angry at it for depriving us of something like you mentioned, which is very nice by the way.
I feel like a minotaur or something similar would work better for a two beast situation, but I'm good with anything along that line as long as he doesn't start using other humans outside of girls who fill the role like the interrogator did.

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
I absolutely agree.
I have no issue with the game and no issue with it taking so long... aside from the fact that it is all which is being worked on.
While I normally complain about developers taking on more than one project as it often worsens all works and slows them down to some extent, I actually feel like it would have been better in this case as most of his supporters likely wanted a new movie series more than anything.
A game is nice and I will absolutely play it in the year 2050 when it comes out, but it's hard not to be somewhat angry at it for depriving us of something like you mentioned, which is very nice by the way.
I feel like a minotaur or something similar would work better for a two beast situation, but I'm good with anything along that line as long as he doesn't start using other humans outside of girls who fill the role like the interrogator did.
Since animo is into horses, you bet your ass he will add in some horse action with that horse she got in the game.

Feb 17, 2021
I think no one is pondering the real question. How long will we wait until Animopron releases the promised build she initially showcased. Granted, Animopron released something despite it being 8gigs of nothing, I am glad I waited and didn't sub for that. The promised build needs to be released this month, if not, it's very telling how far behind she and her team is. Animopron was really confident showcasing the early build and confident to release that build in May.

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
The timing is not so important (tecnically), the real deadline is the platform upgrade as we've seen from others trying to port the game from UE4 to UE5 ending up with a disaster on their hands.
From my point of view, I hope they deliver a proper "game" and don't turn it into a sandbox or something else.
In the end the concept is about a pervy TR, and there are so few playable games of this kind, most of them bad in a way or another...
I mean, if all someone wants is sex animations, could just go for HS2 and roy12 mods, than let Lara play the circus.
Obviously the animations are a totally different matter, I hope Animo doesn't drop them ...and the horses...

RodFo

Mar 30, 2020
what are we missing out on if animo stays with ue4 and not ue5?
Mostly graphics and optimization. Here is a link to the comparison -
But in fact ue5 compared with ue4 made a big breakthrough in graphics, so it would be better of course animo transferred the game to ue5 (but only after the release!!!)

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Mostly graphics and optimization. Here is a link to the comparison -
But in fact ue5 compared with ue4 made a big breakthrough in graphics, so it would be better of course animo transferred the game to ue5 (but only after the release!!!)
UE5 does a great job on normal maps, unfortunately Lumen as seen in the video is super heavy on GPUs about 40% fps loss if you have less than a 2060 or better, at least last time I checked, maybe now is more optimized

ilion

Oct 20, 2017
Honestly I am bit impressed by the teaser. wacky collisions aside, it ran okay, granted its a small map. But the Lara model is neat. If the game has good length and support for more clothes, more animations over the years it might be a benchmark in adult gaming. However I wished it tried to be a little bit more being a legit action adventure game with some lewd and sex, instead of what I saw from the teaser which is already going full coomer mode on the overall tone if that makes sense. But hey its the devs decision. I hope we see the day where legit adult games are not afraid of not being taken seriously.

Cosmosxpe

May 20, 2021
Short review

It's a piece of Unreal engine with very curvy protagonist.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm interested in further developments. GO animo GO!
Also that comic by DevilHS is a very nice bonus.

For those whose cooming session is ruined, I feel for you guys and gals, stay strong;)
Here's a piece of ancient lowres wisdom from enlighted Ruski athlete:
You mean is Animo and DevilHS working together?

Reactions: HORZEKOK

RodFo

Mar 30, 2020
yup there are pieces of the comic in the teaser. But iirc someone said Devilhs dislikes horses so dont know how that would work out with Animo
Well there will be a minotaur in the game, so maybe the comic will be about him. And so Devilhs drew horse dicks, as I remember

djsaman

Jul 13, 2017
Since the game trailer has been a big dump and the patch will be months I think I made a scene in Virt A Mate.
Have fun. :D

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes