4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.gif
Overview:
An illegal android, in a world that fears AI, being helped by a man with selfish motives.
Animus Non Grata is aimed for an adult audience only and features sexual scenes and explicit language. The game explores adult themes, with a focus on bdsm and bondage. You play as a female protagonist in this story.
CONTENT WARNING: This game features scenes that many may consider disturbing. The themes explored are dark and often non-consensual. This is a dark take on the stockholm syndrome, with abuse, hardcore bdsm and humiliation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-17
Release Date: 2024-04-17
Developer: FlimsyLegs -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12.0
Language: English
Other Games: Jessica's Plight
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All
: - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough -

s1.png s2.png s3.png s4.png s5.png s6.png s7.png s8.png s9.png s10.png Screenshot5.PNG Screenshot3.PNG Screenshot1.PNG Screenshot4.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AnimusNonGrata-0.4.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
am i the only one who get's anyed that so many games call female "Gynoid's" fore "android's", that is the male equivalent of the term fore human like Robots?
you know Gynoid is female, wile android is male...

Ulenspiegel

May 9, 2018
am i the only one who get's anyed that so many games call female "Gynoid's" fore "android's", that is the male equivalent of the term fore human like Robots?
I'm not annoyed in a slightest. I think that, outside of more very narrow subculture, the word 'gynoid' never got enough traction to actually start denoting a female. Android, technically, by definition, is not a male, it's just an umbrella term for all human-like robots, either male or female - it's a genderless word. So it's not wrong to call female one an 'android', androids can be male or female. Asimov tried to coin the 'gynoid' term for female ones specifically, but I think in most people's heads it never became the common (let alone the only) way to call a female humanoid robot.

Nerkahl

Oct 2, 2021
is a route possible wich we can turn the table and be the dominant one (and i mean as the the gynoid or female android)? just a question

FlimsyLegs

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
is a route possible wich we can turn the table and be the dominant one (and i mean as the the gynoid or female android)? just a question
The focus is on male dom and female sub. As such there has been no plans to implement turned tables. However, that could theoretically be possible for 1 scene towards the end, for a player character who has followed a specific path to earn Don's trust. Nothing is ruled out, but it is not in the backlog nor a priority.

Reactions: Drachar

rarei

Dec 25, 2019
its well written but I encountered a bug
Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: Unexpected strict mode reserved word<<if $defiance >= $submissiveness>[[Sure, let's go.|Yes, let's go!]]<<else>>[[Yes, let's go!]]<</if>>

Reactions: FlimsyLegs

FlimsyLegs

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
rarei thanks for reporting!

If this prevents you from continuing the story, you can go back in time and choose not to hide the stained clothes. This path does not contain syntax errors in the passage you saw this error in. The bug has been fixed and will be available for all in version 0.5.0 of the game.

Reactions: Edhinor

Sarabii

Jul 4, 2018
This is great, can't wait for more!

Yes.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Just to be sure, judging from a glance at the walkthrough picking defiant rather than submissive options will just lead to the MC being repeatedly raped with no recourse rather than submitting willingly, right? Not really my thing so I'll pass, but always nice to see text-based games with some care and effort put into them and that seems to be the case here. Good luck with it.

The focus is on male dom and female sub. As such there has been no plans to implement turned tables. However, that could theoretically be possible for 1 scene towards the end, for a player character who has followed a specific path to earn Don's trust. Nothing is ruled out, but it is not in the backlog nor a priority.
Ah, thought so. Thanks for clarifying.

FlimsyLegs

Game Developer
Mar 30, 2023
Just to be sure, judging from a glance at the walkthrough picking defiant rather than submissive options will just lead to the MC being repeatedly raped with no recourse rather than submitting willingly, right? Not really my thing so I'll pass, but always nice to see text-based games with some care and effort put into them and that seems to be the case here. Good luck with it.

Ah, thought so. Thanks for clarifying.
Choosing defiant option means the player character is not going to be having a good time. EDIT: Even if you're completely defiant every step of the way, you'll still inevitably grow a little bit closer to Don, despite everything. The exact relationship you form with him depends heavily on how you reach to both his BDSM advances and desires, but also the daily life in the house just doing mundane "boring" things. Even if you push him away every chance you get, there's still a lot of non-abusive character moments between the player and Don. Both the submissive path and the defiant path are fleshed out to feel different from another and they influence the main character's inner thoughts, available options and Don's perception of you.

The choices also tie into the bigger plot going on in the background of the game though, and will determine the endings available. Essentially, it determines how much the player trusts/loves Don (the male Dom) vs how much they mistrust/hate him. Note: The final sequence and endings are not yet available in version 0.5.0 of the game.

Choosing the submissive option offers, and I quite an itch.io commenter, "A surprisingly wholesome experience". So if rape-content is not for you, then the other path could still offer you something interesting. But in both paths, there's wholesome moments to be explored. The submissive path simply offers more of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Edhinor and gregers
4.70 star(s) 6 Votes