Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Yes, I also like Lida, but the last few updates were just terrible:FacePalm:
I think Terebonkoff needs to add a quest log to the game, because often it's not even clear what you need to do and have to rummage around all the locations, as well as the last changes in the locations were bad not only that you don't know where to go, so everything you're used to has changed:rolleyes:, and even these NPC'S that you constantly encounter just infuriate:mad:

As far as I know, DecentMonkey was inspired by Lida to create Fashion Business and they are kind of friends with Terebonkoff, so their initial plot is very similar:)
oh interesting! well i personally dk then why he made monica less curvy and sexy than lida (personal opinion). but i see the connection.

about the things you mention about the gameplay:

YES! i hate that there is no quest log too!
YES! i absolutely HATE the many npc's you cant even skip when you accidently clicked on them!

:LOL::mad::cry:

Reactions: Darkman_13

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
oh interesting! well i personally dk then why he made monica less curvy and sexy than lida (personal opinion). but i see the connection.

about the things you mention about the gameplay:

YES! i hate that there is no quest log too!
YES! i absolutely HATE the many npc's you cant even skip when you accidently clicked on them!

:LOL::mad::cry:
Oh, and I forgot to mention a bunch of bugs that just do not allow you to play normally, then you want to do something like that
stylish-css.gif

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
This game is incredibly cool. The only thing I wish could be improved would be kisses. I do not know I would like them to be more real. because I don't see any of that, otherwise the game is perfect. Thank you for this amazing game dev i enjoy it a lot

Reactions: Mikk88
4.00 star(s) 137 Votes