locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
Hi DeepSleep, i love your game about Anna, animation and the development of history at the highest level, the game has a lot of interesting characters, i don’t remember a single scene in the game where i would be bored, you have a good fantasy :love:I recently found some of your short novels about Anna, and i was very happy because there is a lot of content from Anna's past that we don’t know:unsure:I wanted to ask you when we will see a new short novel with Anna, because there you can tell so many things, and you are not constrained by the main story from the original Anna!I think your patrons and the people here could give you some ideas that would make a very good short story.:)
38.jpg

89.jpg

36.jpg

takuya.aihara

Jul 21, 2019
. . .

I recently found some of your short novels about Anna, and i was very happy because there is a lot of content from Anna's past that we don’t know:unsure:I wanted to ask you when we will see a new short novel with Anna

. . .
I had no idea those short novels existed. Thanks for the providing download links!

Reactions: locopogo1

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
What a great game, every uptades are making me more crazy about Anna !! Damn she is such a goddesssssss !!
Btw do we have a date for the next uptade i cant wait to see more Anna hehe
Keep the good work this game is one of the best here and im not a huge fan of RPG !!
(y)

Reactions: Pogo123 and khantus

ghost141

Mar 25, 2019
I'm looking for the threesome with Alfred and Hector scene in the gallery with the mod but i can't find that scene, what is it called?

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Thanks, how do you get hector to leave for a solo scene with alfred i don't get any options for him to leave.
It seems like the author of the mod has forgot to add the waypoint there so as far as i know we can't see that version.
You could though download the renpy version (y)

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I really want DEEP to introduce an ugly ass HOBO in the game, a HOBO fucking a beautiful girl without her consent (not rape) is like one of my biggest fetishes and I'am pretty sure you guys would also like it, I mean what's the fun in fucking a girl who wants to be fucked right? What do you guys think?
Uh. You know that fucking someone without their consent is the literal definition of rape... right? Not saying there's anything wrong with that (we all have our kinks), as long as you keep it virtual.

What you're talking about is probably separating rape by an act of violence rather than an act of coercion. It's still rape though. You're just holding something else over her head instead of a gun.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
One scene that I would love to see is one with Anna and John of course, where she completely loses control, she would talk very dirty, become a real sexual beast. (just one time )
I still find her a little too "wise" me, in her thoughts and her speech ^^

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Guys, is thee a walkthrough?
Not that i know of, but you really don't need any. Just use the quest log and it tells you "everything". ;)
You can also dl the unofficial renpy version, there you only click with mouse button and don't have the walking back and forth

Reactions: ayeshazannat
4.00 star(s) 137 Votes