voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Not that i know of, but you really don't need any. Just use the quest log and it tells you "everything". ;)
You can also dl the unofficial renpy version, there you only click with mouse button and don't have the walking back and forth
What it doesn't tell you is where anything is. I came back to this game after several months and I couldn't remember where anything was located. But if you're starting from the beginning you should be fine.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
What it doesn't tell you is where anything is. I came back to this game after several months and I couldn't remember where anything was located. But if you're starting from the beginning you should be fine.
You can always use the map. It show the locations of where what is.

AlexLord

Jun 6, 2020
Hello everyone!

I have a question: I saw an animation of a video where Jeremy in a striped suit puts a blue strapon in Anna's ass. Is this one of the scenes of the game with a certain choice of answers? Or is it free creativity? :)

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
Hello everyone!

I have a question: I saw an animation of a video where Jeremy in a striped suit puts a blue strapon in Anna's ass. Is this one of the scenes of the game with a certain choice of answers? Or is it free creativity? :)
You have to obey him whatever he asks. I think it's one of the first scenes in the office job

Reactions: AlexLord

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hello everyone!

Blue strap-on? If you mean blue dildo i think we are on the same page ;)
You will have to do as Jeremy says and i think you need to be un-friend with Diana (secretary).
The scene will happen 'middle-late'-ish ;)

Reactions: AlexLord

AlexLord

Jun 6, 2020
Very interesting buddy) Сan you please more in detail?) What should I do, whom to fuck or refuse?

I meant how to make friends with her?
When I was studying at the office and she had a conflict near the computer, I clicked to ignore .
And I talked to her, she saying "I hope you get this job"
But still remains a bitch and gives me jeremy that I'm without panties:mad:

p.s. Yes i meant blue dildo:)

Last edited:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Very interesting buddy) Сan you please more in detail?) What should I do, whom to fuck or refuse?

I meant how to make friends with her?
When I was studying at the office and she had a conflict near the computer, I clicked to ignore .
And I talked to her, she saying "I hope you get this job"
But still remains a bitch and gives me jeremy that I'm without panties:mad:

p.s. Yes i meant blue dildo:)
You'll have to chose 'defend Timothy'(That is what i do though) when you get the choices and not the 'ignore'.
After that it's just simply to submit to whatever Jeremy says. ;)

AlexLord

Jun 6, 2020
You'll have to chose 'defend Timothy'(That is what i do though) when you get the choices and not the 'ignore'.
After that it's just simply to submit to whatever Jeremy says. ;)

I misunderstood you in previous post:ROFLMAO:

Thanks again, buddy for the answer

4.00 star(s) 136 Votes