Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
Well... maybe dev should stop making any sorta projections, if he´s unable to keep any of it anyway... It´s the same crap every time :ROFLMAO:
It's only been a week for goodness sake. Some Devs are month's late. There must be some issue, that has taken longer to address, than was initially expected. If he released on time with the game in an unsatisfactory state. I think we can guess, that you'd be moaning even louder about that.

Reactions: doccop63 and natz23

natz23

Jun 11, 2018
It's only been a week for goodness sake. Some Devs are month's late. There must be some issue, that has taken longer to address, than was initially expected. If he released on time with the game in an unsatisfactory state. I think we can guess, that you'd be moaning even louder about that.
I just wish that includes removing the manual controls during animations, I hate that part lol!

Reactions: khantus

RecklessOG

Dec 25, 2023
What a great disappointment renpy devs have become!

First they give false hope of releasing by so-so week and delay the release by 1 long month!Some BLIND followers will think what's wrong in delaying it by 1 month?

The wrong here is we definitely are not getting another update by this year or even by December seeing the progress and development for this one

Side note:Storywise,this game's already deviated

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
What a great disappointment renpy devs have become!

First they give false hope of releasing by so-so week and delay the release by 1 long month!Some BLIND followers will think what's wrong in delaying it by 1 month?

The wrong here is we definitely are not getting another update by this year or even by December seeing the progress and development for this one

Side note:Storywise,this game's already deviated
I don't believe that will necessarily be the case. The update that involves the Bar content always takes longer, because it's generally a more complicated scene. They've been working on it for 3.5 months. So as long as the next update is released shortly. There is a very good chance, the next one will be released before the end of this year.

To be honest, they could delay it another month and I still wouldn't be whining about it. And I can assure you, nobody wants to see it more than me. The update will be released when it's ready. And coming on here and moaning about it repeatedly, won't make a blind bit of difference.

Last edited:

RecklessOG

Dec 25, 2023
I don't believe that will necessarily be the case. The update that involves the Bar content always takes longer, because it's generally a more complicated scene. They've been working on it for 3.5 months. So as long as the next update is released shortly. There is a very good chance, the next one will be released before the end of this year.

To be honest, they could delay it another month and I still wouldn't be whining about it. And I can assure you, nobody wants to see it more than me. The update will be released when it's ready. And coming on here and moaning about it repeatedly, won't make a blind bit of difference.
The only time I said something here was when each Sunday the update got more delayed!

Atleast some weekly update could have been posted officially to keep people engaged!There are very few people who use discord here often so most of times some short message or update is uploaded there!How would people know the state of game?

Also someone has to be a CRITIC rather than blindly supporting each and every step what dev is taking!

natz23

Jun 11, 2018
The only time I said something here was when each Sunday the update got more delayed!

Atleast some weekly update could have been posted officially to keep people engaged!There are very few people who use discord here often so most of times some short message or update is uploaded there!How would people know the state of game?

Also someone has to be a CRITIC rather than blindly supporting each and every step what dev is taking!
So meaning the update will not be release this week huh? Bummer!

• Haha
Reactions: fameerfuddi

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Maybe the day time have aso to do if you can find the card.

Card 1 outside timmys, in the gutter next to car.
Card 2 outside the bar, on floor next to motorbike
Card 3 before sexshop
Card 4 in reception of office, to the right of Diane, under chair.
Card 5 anna`s living room, under table
Card 6 Upper downdown on the street right side
Card 7 inside Clothing shop on table on the right side
Card 8 Outside Clothing Store, green entrance on the street

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vdcrvdcr and DD3DD

khantus

Jan 30, 2019

So meaning the update will not be release this week huh? Bummer!
We will see what happens in the next few days, Deep has not said anything about this.

Cambryn

May 13, 2019

I'm sorry, but I have followed this developer from "almost" the start of part 1, I'm not sure he has hit any deadline target that he has set, however I now take it with a pinch of salt and add two weeks onto any deadline that is set, however I am also a very cynical person, and believe that those two weeks are for the "whales" that pay the big bucks for early release, and believe that they are playing right now. Now I also understand that where I am typing is an " opportunistic " freebie site, and they have no right to complain about delays, or content, but they will, I only hope it does not deter the "heroes" from linking the game.

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022
I'm sorry, but I have followed this developer from "almost" the start of part 1, I'm not sure he has hit any deadline target that he has set, however I now take it with a pinch of salt and add two weeks onto any deadline that is set, however I am also a very cynical person, and believe that those two weeks are for the "whales" that pay the big bucks for early release, and believe that they are playing right now. Now I also understand that where I am typing is an " opportunistic " freebie site, and they have no right to complain about delays, or content, but they will, I only hope it does not deter the "heroes" from linking the game.
I can assure you, the content is not finished. So no need for wild conspiracy theories. If there were people as you claim, that got some kind of secret early release. The chances are, one of them would have already leaked it. Just like people do, when we have the 'actual' early release.

Reactions: DD3DD and khantus

Zara Scarlet

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2022

The update, so far has been delayed by one week. What you refer to before, was never a concrete release date, but merely the Devs most optimistic hope. When you saw 'hoped' you should have been able to read between the lines, and recognise that this was something that might happen, but probably wouldn't. So why do you keep saying the update has been delayed over a month, when this is just false?

A fortnight ago, the Dev said he intended to release within a week. That was the first time he made any definite claim about the release date. That means the update has been delayed a week, which in the big scheme of things is nothing. Apart from the early updates (which were much shorter) and were released monthly, the Dev has released between 2-4 months for the last 6 years ( depending on the length of updates). There has been no variation outside this release schedule, except in the minds of some players, who appear to get hysterical when they have to wait longer than two months.

4.00 star(s) 137 Votes