diegao

Nov 27, 2018
This game is incredibly cool. The only thing I wish could be improved would be kisses. I do not know I would like them to be more real. because I don't see any of that, otherwise the game is perfect. Thank you for this amazing game dev i enjoy it a lot

Reactions: Mikk88

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1590676358511.png

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!
A quick update about the progress of the next release.
Here you can see a scene with Andrew that I came up with after creating wallpapers for the previous month. Where is Andrew? I don't think we care :) This scene will be great for bringing a lot of stuff together as well as giving some action as well. You can just try and guess what is going to happen there :)
So far I have done most of the scenes but there is still a lot of stuff to do. Anyway, progress is great and I'm happy how some scenes have turned out, especially how they tie together and make more sense.

Thank you again for your amazing support.
Deep
P.s Wallpapers are coming out tomorrow.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 673112

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!
Here you can see a scene with Andrew that I came up with after creating wallpapers for the previous month. Where is Andrew? I don't think we care :) This scene will be great for bringing a lot of stuff together as well as giving some action as well. You can just try and guess what is going to happen there :)
So far I have done most of the scenes but there is still a lot of stuff to do. Anyway, progress is great and I'm happy how some scenes have turned out, especially how they tie together and make more sense.

Deep
Thanks for the share Darkman_13 :love:

大大啪啪

Nov 16, 2018
View attachment 673112

Weekly update

Hello, dear Patrons!

Deep
Thanks for the share Darkman_13
I found some mistakes, the game scene can not be triggered.

Reactions: Darkman_13

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
I guess that the biker-guys have locked the door to the toilets (maybe there Andrew is?)
I really look forward to this update cuz this sounds interesting.
So for now in terms of scenes its:
-Ashley live show thiny
-Rebecca's pov photoshoot
-Jeremy rework.
-Andrew gets fun...NOOOOT. :ROFLMAO:

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
I guess that the biker-guys have locked the door to the toilets (maybe there Andrew is?)
I really look forward to this update cuz this sounds interesting.
So for now in terms of scenes its:
-Ashley live show thiny
-Rebecca's pov photoshoot
-Jeremy rework.
-Andrew gets fun...NOOOOT. :ROFLMAO:
You forgot Fitzgerald's scene and friend behind the bar ;)
However if remember the Weekly Update from may 6 Deep said that the list of scenes can be changed :unsure:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
You forgot Fitzgerald's scene and friend behind the bar ;)
However if remember the Weekly Update from may 6 Deep said that the list of scenes can be changed :unsure:
oh yeah, i forgot them. :p
I think most likely Deep will change some of the scenes as he almost does everytime. ;)
Maybe he starts on one of the scenes and let us "wait" intil v2.1 for the next one ;) hihi

Reactions: Darkman_13
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes