Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
for John i´m with you ,but i find it interseting that the ex has not much conntent ,in other games it´s the opposite
Andrew was always supposed to be the fall guy in this game. In the Glossary, Deep describes him as 'bland'. He's supposed to compare unfavourably to every other of Anna's love interests in the game. Once she realises how greener the grass is elsewhere, Andrew doesn't stand a chance sexually.

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
You're not forced, because you can choose not to play it. If you don't like most of the content, then why play it at all?

I know it may not be to everyone's taste, but you don't have to force yourself to play this game.

I'm guessing you like some of the content though, and feel there should be an opt out for the content that you don't like. What you need to realise, is that you don't represent the Dev's target audience. He makes this game primarily to please his patrons, the people who do like that kind of content, and pay his wages. Unfortunately, as I explained to Gregers, you're always going to be disappointed by some of the content
I play this game because of the models and scenes, they are very hot.) But the plot here is nothing, the usual adventure of a whore.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Tsutomu 101

Jul 16, 2018
This scene is in the bar when Jim or Patrik asks Anna to take out the garbage, and Anna has the choice to leave the garbage to the homeless person or throw it in the bin.
ok thanks, but can u also tell me in which chapter I will find this scene?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I play this game because of the models and scenes, they are very hot.) But the plot here is nothing, the usual adventure of a whore.)
Anna is not the usual adventure of anything. Most games have a fraction of the sex scenes available in this game. I'm sure Deep would be the first to admit that writing isn't his strength. But you could say the same thing about the majority of games on this site. One thing you can say about this game though, is that it's probably the most successful adult game with a female protagonist ever. Over 1000 patrons and millions of downloads, suggests they're doing a lot of things really well.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
how do i get the scene that anna rides fitzgeralds cock? saw this pic somewhere but can't find it ingame - strange

Reactions: Latex224
4.00 star(s) 133 Votes