Jul 23, 2018
So I started a new game with joyplay sense the android version hasn't come out yet, and finished the game and nothing unlocked in the gallery. Is this a bug? And if so was it a previously known one?

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
Anna is not the usual adventure of anything. Most games have a fraction of the sex scenes available in this game. I'm sure Deep would be the first to admit that writing isn't his strength. But you could say the same thing about the majority of games on this site. One thing you can say about this game though, is that it's probably the most successful adult game with a female protagonist ever. Over 1000 patrons and millions of downloads, suggests they're doing a lot of things really well.
She sleeps with everyone, even next to the boyfriend who is in a coma and the blame for this is partly on her. What kind of plot and feelings can we talk about here?) And if you remove these scenes, then there will be no game.

PedroV

Apr 30, 2020
Ok i got someting, when you play the jeremy "love" route (aka you stood up to him and now he try to win anna over by being nice), anna not supposed to wear a dildo in the office right ? But in this last episode jeremy ask anna to make madi take a photo of her with the didlo but she's not supposed to have it. I already found this strange the u got the bdsm scene with diane and jeremy on the jeremy "nice" route when he is supposed to win anna over with niceness (as much as nice jeremy can be i know)
So my question is : is it a bug or is there no content for this route and the code get you back on the jeremy blackmail route ? i know jeremy is probably not one of the favorite but hey dont create a "love" route in chapter 1 and at the start of chapter 2 and then forget it?
Ty for the answers and sorry for the broken english

Jul 25, 2021
View attachment 1886614

Overview:
You will be playing the role of "Anna" and making decisions in her life as she will discover herself through the journey. There will be a main storyline with different outcomes depending on your choices, as well as lots of side quests.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2022-06-23
Release Date: 2022-06-22
Developer: DeepSleep - - -
Censorship: No
Version: Chapter 2 - 0.9 Beta
Language: English
The Prequel:
FanArt: Here
Genre:

Changelog:

Map:

DOWNLOAD
Sandbox
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android
(Ch.2 v0.8): - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

VN Ch.2 v0.8
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android
(0.71a): - MEGA - -

Extra: Monthly Wallpapers - Save

impossibleis7 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 148325 View attachment 148326 View attachment 148327 View attachment 148328 View attachment 148329 View attachment 148330 View attachment 148331 View attachment 148332 View attachment 148333 View attachment 148344 View attachment 148345 View attachment 148346 View attachment 148347 View attachment 4150
beta''

Holysix9

Jun 7, 2020
I play this game because of the models and scenes, they are very hot.) But the plot here is nothing, the usual adventure of a whore.)
I think this "whore adventure"s are the only reason to play this game
if you look at all Anna series
Those series are all super hot whore adventures.
Great DeepSleeo writing style to me.
And hope this will never change!

gbules

Sep 5, 2019
Not sure if I'm being stupid and missing something, journal is telling me to visit Timothy but clicking on his door and it says he's not home, can I advance time somehow as nothing else seems to progress the game?

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Not sure if I'm being stupid and missing something, journal is telling me to visit Timothy but clicking on his door and it says he's not home, can I advance time somehow as nothing else seems to progress the game?
Maybe it's a bug. Did you "open" his route before? You can use the saves provided by the dev and unlock all the scenes.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes