Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I have a question about Madison. I was pretty much certain that Jeremy already has her under his thumb just like Anna, because I remember earlier in the story when Anna visits Jeremy's apartment for some reason, Madison was already there and leaving.

However in this update when Jeremy asks Anna to have a pic of her pussy taken by Madison, she clearly is not under Jeremy's control yet. Has the dev said anything regarding this?
View attachment 1890359
i don't know but there are definitely two version how this scene will go. (but quite similar) as far as i remember you can chose to make madison strong or make her submissive. another possibility could be she got hypnosed or brainwashed

Reactions: Zane11

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
The 1st one you will need to keep working for Patrick.
The 2nd one is not in the game, I asked DeepSleep/Awake on the Discord but that on didn't make the cut.
unfortunate. but there is still hope since its beta. i mean this would be hot the spying/voyeur aspect (and aslo according to some real source pic anna riding fitz ;) *fingers crossed*)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It should progress if you accept the deal with the chinese, but there is a route for not accepting the deal i just don´t think its implemented yet, its just weird that you can´t continue the game if you do not accept, my main playthrough is like that my reason for that is i don´t like them and it is one of the routes i was not planning on playing. I do have a alternative run where she accepts.

It helped, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Hello!
Chapter 2 v0.9 is released for 15$+ patrons
All bugs should be fixed. But If you have found any, please write to me personally or in the discord bug channel. There is also a Mac and Android version of the game.
A visual novel version is also added.
Enjoy,
Deep
vvdvdscscs.jpg

Hello, dear Patrons!
The beta release of Chapter 2 v0.9 - Shoot to Thrill is out and you can find it
As the game gets more and more complex because of different paths, we decided to release it to 25$+ patrons 3 days earlier to test it so we can fix major bugs. Then it will be out to other tiers in regular order.
-----------------------------
Please keep in mind that saves from the regular version are not working correctly in the Visual novel.
We have finally finished working on the v0.9 release of Chapter 2 and it's called The Escalation
Old save files should work but we have included a save file that starts at the beginning of the update.

In this update, we changed the Park scene from the previous update, so there is a save file at the beginning of it. Also, Fitzgerald and Sergey's storyline get a move forward, as well as Anna's character. We have also introduced some new gameplay stuff so feel free to send us your comments. Some scenes will need more of your interaction and some might need to be played multiple times to get the right outcome :)
Added: More than 360 New Renders and 15 New Animations,
Fixed: Some major and some minor logic, bug fixes, Typo fixes
Still, many things are planned in the future and might change functionally and design-wise. This is a beta version, but you should be able to play through it without major bugs and get all of the scenes.
Choices now will have a lot more impact and different content so you will have to play through them multiple times to get to see everything. There will also be more or fewer choices depending on your previous path. You can also miss some scenes as not everything is mentioned in the journal, so read dialogues :)
Collectibles are images of Anna and other characters out of the game in different settings. They can be in different places at different times of the day. So far there are eight, and more to come.
-------------------------
Final scene list:
Improved park scene from the previous update. Multiple choices there also depend on how dominant Anna is. Warehouse scene. The scene at home with both Fitzgerald and his brother and further with John. The office scene with some work to do (replying to emails etc.). There are different small scenes that depend if Jeremy is alive or not. Timothy's scene (the naughty one) and Sergey's scene in the basement.
You can find Chapter 1 .
Sincerely yours,
Deep

fddfdfdf.jpg

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Someone: "Why play super bugged sandbox version?"

Defd©™: "Because there are a lot of masochists that loving to remain stuck in the map"

Someone: "but i cant wait to watch fucking Anna with males, kids, olds, youngs, homeless, Dogs and Horses (I hope) in all her holes"

Defd©™: "are you a beta male?"

Someone: "Fuck off defd"

Defd©™: "are you talking about me? I was talking about game versions! You are totally OT!"

Thinking: Hey guys this "Someone-guy" is totally out of mind" he/she asked for the reason about why playing sandbox ... bah! There are a lot crazy people here!

....let's get back to serious things...
1) Sandbox is for beta testers
2) VN is for Alpha males

:ROFLMAO:

PS: in fact the VN costs more. they even want to make you pay 15 just for a few June days (as you know if you pay today which is the end of the month you will have to pay again on July 1st or you have to hurry to suspend the renewal.)

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019

Hello!
Chapter 2 v0.9 is released for 15$+ patrons
All bugs should be fixed. But If you have found any, please write to me personally or in the discord bug channel. There is also a Mac and Android version of the game.
A visual novel version is also added.
Enjoy,
Deep
View attachment 1891556

Hello, dear Patrons!
The beta release of Chapter 2 v0.9 - Shoot to Thrill is out and you can find it
As the game gets more and more complex because of different paths, we decided to release it to 25$+ patrons 3 days earlier to test it so we can fix major bugs. Then it will be out to other tiers in regular order.
-----------------------------
Please keep in mind that saves from the regular version are not working correctly in the Visual novel.
We have finally finished working on the v0.9 release of Chapter 2 and it's called The Escalation
Old save files should work but we have included a save file that starts at the beginning of the update.

In this update, we changed the Park scene from the previous update, so there is a save file at the beginning of it. Also, Fitzgerald and Sergey's storyline get a move forward, as well as Anna's character. We have also introduced some new gameplay stuff so feel free to send us your comments. Some scenes will need more of your interaction and some might need to be played multiple times to get the right outcome :)
Added: More than 360 New Renders and 15 New Animations,
Fixed: Some major and some minor logic, bug fixes, Typo fixes
Still, many things are planned in the future and might change functionally and design-wise. This is a beta version, but you should be able to play through it without major bugs and get all of the scenes.
Choices now will have a lot more impact and different content so you will have to play through them multiple times to get to see everything. There will also be more or fewer choices depending on your previous path. You can also miss some scenes as not everything is mentioned in the journal, so read dialogues :)
Collectibles are images of Anna and other characters out of the game in different settings. They can be in different places at different times of the day. So far there are eight, and more to come.
-------------------------
Final scene list:
Improved park scene from the previous update. Multiple choices there also depend on how dominant Anna is. Warehouse scene. The scene at home with both Fitzgerald and his brother and further with John. The office scene with some work to do (replying to emails etc.). There are different small scenes that depend if Jeremy is alive or not. Timothy's scene (the naughty one) and Sergey's scene in the basement.
You can find Chapter 1 .
Sincerely yours,
Deep

View attachment 1891578
Anna hair cut sucks!

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
and aslo according to some real source pic anna riding fitz ;) *fingers crossed*)
There is a slight possibility that something more along these lines could yet happen. The scene might get revamped in the future, to include a more submissive option for Anna. Awake said though, it would only happen if enough people expressed an interest. So if you're a patron ( or even a non-patron), and you want something like this to happen, I suggest you make yourself known, either on Patreon or Discord

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Is there any way to avoid the scene where Anna uses her charms to distract Fitzgerald's partner and retrieve his gun? I've been playing the "sub" route, and I would've hoped for an option where Anna submits to the two guys.
There is no option at present, but it has been discussed on Discord, about the possibility of making one in the future. At the moment this is entirely hypothetical. But Awake has said, that if enough interest is expressed, then they may decide to add such an option in a future update.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes