Jan 13, 2021
I have a weird bug i turned down the deal with the chinese after that i continue too have a loop going too the office where you get in a limo and go talk with ethan, the journal is telling me too go too the office and write an apology for not being able too close the deal but it is not possible becourse of the loop i am considering trying too restart.

Same here. Does anyone have a solution???? Thaaaank you :)

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Same here. Does anyone have a solution???? Thaaaank you :)
Yeh its irritating that this bug is still there, if it is indeed a bug, i have a feeling that the writing apology route is not implemented yet, if you accept the deal everything is fine you can then continue the game. I tried the vn version instead but that one have even bigger problems it crashes too main menu very early in the game.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Could any of the patrons ask deva how to solve this problem ?
That looks like you failed to fulfil the contract? Why would you do that? The whole point is to get the bonus, to pay for Andrew's operation. If you fail then ultimately you can't afford it. Maybe that's causing the problem? Start again and fulfil the contract, so you don't have unfinished content in the Journal.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I have a question about Madison. I was pretty much certain that Jeremy already has her under his thumb just like Anna, because I remember earlier in the story when Anna visits Jeremy's apartment for some reason, Madison was already there and leaving.

However in this update when Jeremy asks Anna to have a pic of her pussy taken by Madison, she clearly is not under Jeremy's control yet. Has the dev said anything regarding this?
madison.png

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
me too! hopefully its a similar but longer scene like the spa scene with the asian guys - and i hope its an old arabian guy
Well if she goes to the middle east from the USA, we're probably talking about a trip of several days anyway. So plenty of opportunity to have multiple scenes with Arabian guys

Reactions: Zane11

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That looks like you failed to fulfil the contract? Why would you do that? The whole point is to get the bonus, to pay for Andrew's operation. If you fail then ultimately you can't afford it. Maybe that's causing the problem? Start again and fulfil the contract, so you don't have unfinished content in the Journal.
Ok I will try

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
I have a question about Madison. I was pretty much certain that Jeremy already has her under his thumb just like Anna, because I remember earlier in the story when Anna visits Jeremy's apartment for some reason, Madison was already there and leaving.

However in this update when Jeremy asks Anna to have a pic of her pussy taken by Madison, she clearly is not under Jeremy's control yet. Has the dev said anything regarding this?
View attachment 1890359
That was just Anna wondering whether Madison was doing something with Jeremy at his apartment. There was no implication that she actually was. It also might depend in the future, whether Anna told Madison to comply with Jeremy's demands or stand up for herself.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Ok I will try
It should progress if you accept the deal with the chinese, but there is a route for not accepting the deal i just don´t think its implemented yet, its just weird that you can´t continue the game if you do not accept, my main playthrough is like that my reason for that is i don´t like them and it is one of the routes i was not planning on playing. I do have a alternative run where she accepts.

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Is there any way to avoid the scene where Anna uses her charms to distract Fitzgerald's partner and retrieve his gun? I've been playing the "sub" route, and I would've hoped for an option where Anna submits to the two guys.

Reactions: BetoMurilo

PedroV

Apr 30, 2020

View attachment 1890359
this scene is also triggered if you are on the jeremy nice/no blackmail route which is pretty weird, dev probably didn't create content for this alternative route.

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes