bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AnnaExcitingAffectionSandbox-CH2EP16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
AnnaExcitingAffectionVN-CH2EP15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: kishkish99

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I played the lesbian route years ago because I loved her(Anna) character model, but I can't stand playing as female mc going after dicks (specially how disgusting those guys are), so the next best thing was going for the lesbian route, the problem at that time and I imagine still the same now is that the ratio was 10 scenes with guys to 1 with girls. I never played again, female mc is just not my cup of tea.

I do hope that someday some dev would use her character model, make her look older and make her a mother on a incest game with a male mc:p.
People are so different, I love playing female MC sluts and whores, cheaters and incest, and bestiality too.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
So.....did you pay for the game? I think not. So, what is your problem? Play the game or don't. What a fucking crybaby. Somebody works hard to provide a free game and all you can do is......BITCH!!! Go play PacMan.
1716732345625.png ...I'm sorry friend. but I'm confused. :cry: what chapter is this?:cry:I understand it this way. is this the very first one? or is it a separate episode? :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
Dec 21, 2019
I prefer to wait for the game to reach a gold phase (whether 1.0 or 2.0), I continue to say that it's a good game and most likely there will be a chapter 3, but the developer has to release more substantial updates (perhaps even after more months) but which are of quality compared to the last 3 episodes released. Mine just wants to be a constructive criticism since I'm liking the base game and the protagonist is one of the most beautiful ever created in a game

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Is there a mod to add the blasted skip button back to the menu? What is with these people and taking out controls? Didn't they ever stop to think that just maybe we want to go back to a particular spot and skip through something?

4.00 star(s) 133 Votes