rainnnnnn

Jul 21, 2018
I just finished the unofficial ren'py remake is there anything in this version that is not yet in the remake?
also do we know when new content is coming out?

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Guys help me here i finished Anna 2.0 because it was required for Anna Affection current now to be played. I was still working in the bar and Jeremy was dead and i was on my way to become partner. Now the bar is not in play? I can only play the Carl route the Help the detective and Taxman gives me no options the next day. Am i doing something wrong or missing something?

Zamel_

Silent Member
Donor
Jul 7, 2017
A small question, are the saves from chapter 1 imported to chapter 2 ? because I would like to play the renpy remake instead of the rpgm.
If so, is it possible to redo the choices made in chapter 1 , at the intro of chapter 2 ?
Thanks

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Just downloaded 0.05, and can't figure out how to start the new update. It's Thursday. I've clicked on every location on the map that I can think of, and every person. Nothing happens. The journal is blank. I click on the bed and she says she "already slept."
Can someone shed some light on how to actually initiate the latest update?

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
So, i just downloaded and my persistent save fle was already there. I chose the taxman. And i started the game and there is a quest about a vibrator in the cupboard, so this means everything is good to go, or something will go wrong as i move along due to my choice of the taxman?
ALso, the game seems a bit slow when opening stuff, like the journal and so on. It wasn´t like that in the previous version, all smooth

twicejjang

Oct 26, 2020
For people unable to go to Dilan's Photoshoot on Thursday, your time of day might be bugged. To fix this using the console:

Step 1 - Enabling the Console
Put the attached file, unren-dev.rpy, into the folder called "game" and start your game. (Remove the quotation marks for all of the console commands listed below.)

Step 2 - Change Time of Day

Load your save file and open the console by pressing Shift+O. Then, enter "calendar.TimeOfDay = 1". Hit Esc to close the console. This should allow you to enter Dilan's studio.

Extra - Can't Read Sergey's Text Message
Also, if you're unable to read Sergey's text message later in the update, press Shift+O to open the console, enter "CarlHelps = True", hit Esc to close the console, and you should be able to read the text message. You can disable the flag afterwards by entering "CarlHelps = False" into the console.

Mad53

Jul 28, 2020
The android port is not working it's not even installing there seems to be a error.
Can anyone say what's wrong with it.

emirRR3V

Jan 21, 2020
I call taxman in police and get out with him,now I cant go to dilans(also try with console but luck,only carl route is working)
is this ok

4.00 star(s) 135 Votes