osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I am not sure why it is suddenly marked abandoned. If anything it should say completed since chapter 1 is fully converted.

Reactions: DD3DD

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
hello.

I encountered some issues in the original version and i would like to know if it's something that's fixed in this renpy version :

i played Anna with a low corruption path and at one point, when she still lives by her syster, an old neighboor come to talk to her at the supermarket.

Nothing really happens it's just to say 'hi'.

Then i never got to see this guy again and still, at one point when Anna moves into her personnal appartement next door to this guy she decides to invite him to dinner that she planned for her and her boyfriend.

That's weird 'cause she barely interracted with this old man but okay.

When she asked him to come this evening for dinner the guy appear with a broken hand and Anna mentionned that as if she knew what happened and that it was actually her fault, so clearly it looks like i missed a big interaction between those two.

An other issue is that at he end of this dinner, the old man goes to hug Anna to thanks her for everything and then they fuck... like wtf man. I don't even have the choice to refuse him and the next day when she wokes up she doesn't mind at all. She's just like "oh man i drank too much". It doesn't make sense at all given the fact that i made her refuse all kind of advances and all of a sudden she doesn't mind being fucked by a stranger while being drunk.

A third issue was at the bar in the industrial zone. I refused to make her take the old drunk guy home and still the next day when she talks to him and his son they have a conversation that implies that she actually took him home and that something happened.

So i would like to know if in the ren'py version all those bugs and/or omissions are fixed or not.

'cause it kills the mood...

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
No, those aren't fixed. My scripts converts the game code mostly 1-on-1 from RPGM to Ren'Py. And you are correct there is a shower scene where you wash the old neighbor with the broken arm. In a lewd play-through the succession of events make sense at that point.

What I do know is that some choices lock you out of future content from those characters. And even sometimes, refusing one character locks you out of possible scenes with another related character. But I don't think the game-dev actually really played or tested with refusing characters and the impact in the long run.

And at the time, my scripts generate a complete new ren'py game-script from scratch on each new release of the RPGM.
So me making fixes or changes would mean I had to re-apply them on every RPGM release, all while I worked very hard on automating as much as possible in my conversion scripts so I could make a Ren'py release in +-30min from the RPGM release.

Now that chapter 1 is finished, someone always could fix the Ren'Py script to make those choices and flow of events make more sense but it shows the game-dev focused on the full lewd play-through path.

Reactions: DD3DD and Xaoyu

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
No, those aren't fixed. My scripts converts the game code mostly 1-on-1 from RPGM to Ren'Py. And you are correct there is a shower scene where you wash the old neighbor with the broken arm. In a lewd play-through the succession of events make sense at that point.

What I do know is that some choices lock you out of future content from those characters. And even sometimes, refusing one character locks you out of possible scenes with another related character. But I don't think the game-dev actually really played or tested with refusing characters and the impact in the long run.

And at the time, my scripts generate a complete new ren'py game-script from scratch on each new release of the RPGM.
So me making fixes or changes would mean I had to re-apply them on every RPGM release, all while I worked very hard on automating as much as possible in my conversion scripts so I could make a Ren'py release in +-30min from the RPGM release.

Now that chapter 1 is finished, someone always could fix the Ren'Py script to make those choices and flow of events make more sense but it shows the game-dev focused on the full lewd play-through path.
thanks you ! so i'll wait for that possible fix in the futur, if someone feels entilted enough to make those change and therefore make the game more interesting and coherent for a less "slut" oriented experience.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 2.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Size 525 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

skyzo67

Nov 14, 2022
The game crashes at me at the park time with the prostitute and I have this message:
Anyone have a solution? please

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'notificationShow'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/Events/Episodes/Episode_8.rpyc", line 2369, in script call
File "D:\My game\anna_exciting_affection_v0.951_a_mark_for_life_PC\renpy\ast.py", line 1705, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "scripts/Events/Episodes/Episode_8.rpyc", line 2369, in script call
File "D:\My game\anna_exciting_affection_v0.951_a_mark_for_life_PC\renpy\script.py", line 927, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'notificationShow'.

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Chapter 2 v0.9_5 (VN)
Mon Mar 13 11:42:57 2023

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
The game crashes at me at the park time with the prostitute and I have this message:
Anyone have a solution? please
You are posting a crash from chapter 2 while this is the thread about the chapter 1 RPGM -> Ren'Py conversion. You can find a link to the correct thread in the OP/first post

Reactions: wildride69

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
hi guys, just a quick question is there a difference in term of story/scene between this version and the rpgm version? thx for the answer

Jan 20, 2022
I am new to this game and I have played it so far and it’s pretty interesting. I like to see more of Anna and John. They kept mentioning about their past steamy encounter in Anna’s home but I think I missed that scene due to some choice I made. Can anyone tell as to what choice I should make to see them in action? Thank you!!

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
I am new to this game and I have played it so far and it’s pretty interesting. I like to see more of Anna and John. They kept mentioning about their past steamy encounter in Anna’s home but I think I missed that scene due to some choice I made. Can anyone tell as to what choice I should make to see them in action? Thank you!!
FYI there is a fully unlocked replay room available to see what you missed. And there is a link to an updated version of this replay room in the first post, this update has thumbnails.
Regarding the choices, there are usually only two and it comes down to play naughty scene or no naughty scene.

Also remember I am not the original author. I just ported the game from RPGM to Ren'py.
There is a link to the original game thread in the description in the first post and the author switched to Ren'Py for chapter 2.

Jan 20, 2022
FYI there is a fully unlocked replay room available to see what you missed. And there is a link to an updated version of this replay room in the first post, this update has thumbnails.
Regarding the choices, there are usually only two and it comes down to play naughty scene or no naughty scene.

Also remember I am not the original author. I just ported the game from RPGM to Ren'py.
There is a link to the original game thread in the description in the first post and the author switched to Ren'Py for chapter 2.
Thank you, Sir!! I have downloaded your remake version today and I hope I understood you corrctly. I will try today and hope will get to play the naughty scene.

Jan 20, 2022
Thank you, Sir!! I have downloaded your remake version today and I hope I understood you corrctly. I will try today and hope will get to play the naughty scene.
Could you please help me with the first point on the below instructions. I don't know what is OP? When I click the attached file, it opens some codes in a new web browser.

1 - save the file attached to OP
2 - rename the file to 'replay_room.rpy'
3 - place in the 'game' folder. You should get a prompt to overwrite the current file in there

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
OK,

1 - OP stands for Original Post, meaning the first post of a thread. And right-click on the file and select "save as" in the menu to save the file to your computer.
Or when it opens the code, you should also be able to right click and select 'save page as' to save the file to your computer.

2 - This is actually not needed anymore. Any attachment on the site gets a unique ID and it used to be when you downloaded it, the original filename got prepended with that unique ID. But now if you save it, it should have the correct name already.

3 - is still correct

• Red Heart
Jan 20, 2022
OK,

1 - OP stands for Original Post, meaning the first post of a thread. And right-click on the file and select "save as" in the menu to save the file to your computer.
Or when it opens the code, you should also be able to right click and select 'save page as' to save the file to your computer.

2 - This is actually not needed anymore. Any attachment on the site gets a unique ID and it used to be when you downloaded it, the original filename got prepended with that unique ID. But now if you save it, it should have the correct name already.

3 - is still correct
Thank you so much!!

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
I wonder if I'm the only one that hates Andrew in the game? He's such a loser/douche, I keep hoping Sergey weights him down with some concrete shoes and throws him off the Yacht to feed the fishes..

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes