Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
Hey, I'm new to this, does anyone know how to download the game or how to download games in general?
Real? There are some links in the first page you can download the game from like gofile and others. just download, extract and run the exe. If the game asks for a "rpg vx ace package" or something like that you just google it and it must be the first link to download the package.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Real? There are some links in the first page you can download the game from like gofile and others. just download, extract and run the exe. If the game asks for a "rpg vx ace package" or something like that you just google it and it must be the first link to download the package.
Yeppers! what they said. Gofile workupload and mega are pretty safe to DL from, the rest are sort of pot luck.

Go to this forum thread for a better information on the different RPGmaker versions, gives a better understanding about that.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-help-section.921/

Feb 28, 2022
Unfortunately for the short memory person like me, the game does not has quest log so it is pretty hard for me to play the game.

Oct 1, 2021
Oh grt a shoku game without a loli protag. Gotta find more like these. Anyone know more like shoku with a linear gameplay but not loli ?

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
Is it possible to get the outfit from cosplay cave unschated? I only managed to get gym uniform unschated. I tried searching 'virgin' through this thread but no result at all.

Reactions: edgartheslayer

nickW1997

Jan 1, 2023
you need the fairy loupe to see the chest you can buy that from the fairy shop to find it go to the giant waterfall and then follow these images
Annelitte.PNG Annelitte 1.PNG Annelitte 2.PNG the fairy loupe looks like this
annelitte 3.PNG

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Is it possible to get the outfit from cosplay cave unschated? I only managed to get gym uniform unschated. I tried searching 'virgin' through this thread but no result at all.
I would imagine if you have reflexes that make a striking rattle snake envious, you would have no problem, but for pretty much everybody else nope, well as edgar stated save scumming, but that is tedious as crap.

Nando100

Jul 12, 2020
ADVICE to whoever having problems for this game:

Please change your system locale to Japanese. Then download the file again and extract it.

OR

Try Rubix's or Chipanator's solution. If you don't have Winrar or 7zip, install either one of them or figure out other ways. Not my problem.

OR

Use and other similar programs.

P.S: You must change your system locale first to Japanese before extracting the game. If not it won't work unless you use Rubix's or Chipanator's solution. Basically, whoever who extracts the game first in non Japanese locale and then change your locale to Japanese in order to play the game will have problems. I have attached an image below for Japanese system locale setting.

TLDR: If you still don't know how to make it work properly, PM me and I will sent you invites to my exclusive Japanese system locale club.

View attachment 335203
ADVICE to whoever having problems for this game:

Please change your system locale to Japanese. Then download the file again and extract it.

OR

Try Rubix's or Chipanator's solution. If you don't have Winrar or 7zip, install either one of them or figure out other ways. Not my problem.

OR

Use and other similar programs.

P.S: You must change your system locale first to Japanese before extracting the game. If not it won't work unless you use Rubix's or Chipanator's solution. Basically, whoever who extracts the game first in non Japanese locale and then change your locale to Japanese in order to play the game will have problems. I have attached an image below for Japanese system locale setting.

TLDR: If you still don't know how to make it work properly, PM me and I will sent you invites to my exclusive Japanese system locale club.

View attachment 335203
I tried changing the language on the system, but it didn't work, I use Joyplay to play on Android Would you have any suggestions to help me?

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes