Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Do you know of any other way to remove that wall? The cosplay cave method doesn't work for me. I dunno if it's a bug or I'm doing something wrong.
Not really. So you've gone through 3 caves? I don't remember it well, but there are 2 outfits at the end of first two cosplay caves and a switch in the last one.

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
Not really. So you've gone through 3 caves? I don't remember it well, but there are 2 outfits at the end of first two cosplay caves and a switch in the last one.
If by 3 caves you mean doing the waterfall cosplay cave 3 times then yes. The thing is I tried it before the water wall quest and looted the chests and now everytime I do the cave there is no reward since the chests are already opened. I know the dialogue said there should be a switch "in the last stage of the cosplay cave", but I don't get any stages either; it's the same stuff all over again minus the loot.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
If by 3 caves you mean doing the waterfall cosplay cave 3 times then yes. The thing is I tried it before the water wall quest and looted the chests and now everytime I do the cave there is no reward since the chests are already opened. I know the dialogue said there should be a switch "in the last stage of the cosplay cave", but I don't get any stages either; it's the same stuff all over again minus the loot.
I'm confused here, didn't you loot Gym Uniform in one of the chests in that 1st cave? Put it on and you will get teleported to 2nd cave. Gym Uniform is in 1st one, Sailor Outfit in 2nd.
NPC nearby even says that in which cave you end up changes depending on the outfit you wear.

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
I'm confused here, didn't you loot Gym Uniform in one of the chests in that 1st cave? Put it on and you will get teleported to 2nd cave. Gym Uniform is in 1st one, Sailor Outfit in 2nd.
NPC nearby even says that in which cave you end up changes depending on the outfit you wear.
You're the best, dude. That was it, I didn't know you have to switch uniforms. Now I can finally continue, cheers!

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
loved this game - anyone has recommendations similar to this game? art style/gameplay it was a knock out of the park for me. wish it was longer! played meltys queest and loveeed that and most of technobrakes games...

xbox2526

Oct 23, 2017
Where is the school sweatsuit I can't get in the cave to get to school clothes because I have to have school clothes to get in the cave

StarRabbitz

Mar 2, 2018
Hey uhm...
For some other reasons,
I can't go to the beach?
I've already approach the guy in the cave, near the water wall? and the guy near it but no matter what they don't have business with it?
Am I missing some steps?

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
loved this game - anyone has recommendations similar to this game? art style/gameplay it was a knock out of the park for me. wish it was longer! played meltys queest and loveeed that and most of technobrakes games...
How much tentacle / pregnancy content was there?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
[Shoku] That is the key word, do a search titles only for "Shoku" There are others that come close to this but most miss the mark.

Thing about most shoku is you can normally be as promiscuous as you want, and for the most part it will not majorly effect the game. You don't like totally have to lose all the time to see the H-scene's.

I personally really liked his one https://f95zone.to/threads/petite-goddess-emily-shoku.2546/ as the translations was just pretty well done.

But this one https://f95zone.to/threads/latia-th...ompanions-but-make-it-lewd-final-shoku.54414/ fan translation is just done with more fervor I think.

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
You need 100 lewd level and meet with Gauna 2 times. Second tim he's in the area with monsters right before gold mine, but i think you'll need a fairy loupe for him to appear.
Prostitution with random NPCs on the street is only when reason's level is 30% or below.
where can i find gauna?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
shit i think i late to be realized. cause in late game those childen already dissappear. is that mean i cant join the guild?
If he's not in the city, check that place on the screenshot but with Fairy Loupe (vendor in Fairy Village sells it). And with clothes on! He should be there.
But if you can't find him still, then yeah, no prostitution for you.

Last edited:

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
i need some help please! I can't open the game because it writes file corrupted . what can i do? please looks like a fun game something i have been searching for a long time
thanks for the help guys please

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes