Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
Finished twice now, are there more endings than those two?

1. She ends up as a good strategist and no lewd
2. She has lewd thoughts, but you win anyway

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
i have the swimsuit but in the cave there is only the red chest i can't find the sweatch
There are 3 caves, which one you enter is determined by the outfit you're wearing. So put on Sailor Outfit and then get in.

Reactions: frasse

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
there are no scrolls of flames. But I did get Holy Pendant. Is this a bug?
No, it also should be there. You need Fairy Loupe to see the chest with the scroll. Check the picture in the post you quoted, it will be where that bald guy is standing.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
i think i asked before but it doesn't seem to have happened, so i guess i'll ask again; can someone please reupload the game with working links? none are working correctly and those that do are gigantic security risks for computers.

Reactions: phoenixcan

phoenixcan

Aug 21, 2020
i think i asked before but it doesn't seem to have happened, so i guess i'll ask again; can someone please reupload the game with working links? none are working correctly and those that do are gigantic security risks for computers.
Yeah can someone please do this? My pc that had the game kinda died along with the storage devices

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Yeah can someone please do this? My pc that had the game kinda died along with the storage devices

Had this old link on my mega account. Don't remember if it's fully translated or in Japanese, though.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes