thunderer

Jan 14, 2018
Everytime I close the game, the saves get deleted. Anyone have an idea what might be causing that?

Last edited:

sayteen

May 24, 2018
very good high quality game, very rare nowadays and especially considering the size it has

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
having trouble with the pregancy mechanic (if there is one fully implemented). Otherwise great game!
Pregnancy is incredibly basic, you can only give birth after buying and drinking a potion. The only good thing about it is that you can get pregnant after sex with different monsters and give birth to different stuff (CGs change, i think).

alphafr

May 18, 2018
Missing VL gothic font error yet have all requirements installed

Edit:

-Ok fixed by installing gothic font into WINDOWS font directory, leaving file here in case someone needs it

-Now the second problem : the game is not using files from RPGM VX ACE and have to copy paste the entire thing (audio graphic & fonts from RTP VX ACE)into it to work despite to be set to do so in the game.ini

Last edited:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
I forgot, how do i make her give birth?
You have to buy a potion in the hospital and use it.
By the way, does anyone know where I can get this?
In that sex shop in the waterfall area, where you can buy other toys and costumes. The assortment is tied to how far you into the game, iirc. If you cleared 3 areas with administrators, it should be there already.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
ah thanks man, I played this game awhile and left at a point and totally forgot how to do something.

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
Found how to go past water fall.
You have to open chests inside the cosplay cave, go out and repeat that process 2 times.
The switch will appear when you go in with the Sailr Outfit equipped :)
My chests are always opened since the first visit and I tried just going about the cave, getting raped and going out but it won't appear even after 6 attempts. Any clues?

Naeere

May 21, 2017
My chests are always opened since the first visit and I tried just going about the cave, getting raped and going out but it won't appear even after 6 attempts. Any clues?
I don't remember really well, is past some time and I lost old saves. Try with different outfits, indeed is a tricky passage

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
I don't remember really well, is past some time and I lost old saves. Try with different outfits, indeed is a tricky passage
Ah, I see. The thing is I only have the school swimsuit and I can't really progress further into the game to unlock the others because of the water wall. Guess I'll wait for a save game then.

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
That was already answered at least twice previously in the thread, dude.
Do you know of any other way to remove that wall? The cosplay cave method doesn't work for me. I dunno if it's a bug or I'm doing something wrong.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes