chaien5a

Jul 15, 2017
is there are any way to unlock the gallery without using saves and beat the game? Because i have a japanese rpg game that have a really good cg and i can't understand japanese to beat the damn game
Sorry for the non-related question

TAYL0RMAD3

May 3, 2019
[Read in a Demonic Neko Voice][Full-Cream Milk is Required]

I just want to thank the dude/babe that uploaded this. I'm a fan of Shoku's games but like many of us, reading japanese is more trouble then it's worth. Despite most not reading anything anyway and just admiring the "artwork".

Regardless I can't wait for the next game to by translated.
P.S. Play this, Petite Goddess Emily, Girl Knight MILK and then A Record of Delia's War.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I remember I see her somewhere...long long time ago like more than 3 years but whatever I about to find out IF I have see her before

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Only got raped at the cosplay cave and with the guys who teach you techniques.
I was really expecting to marry that orc (Lipling) at some point. Have lots of lovey dovey sex with him, have children and live together as a happy family.
Now I'm really sad that the game have mostly "bad things" sex scenes and almost nothing vanilla (just the first time with Lipling). What's the point of doing the beginning of a happy ending route without the happy ending ending itself (still talking about Lipling)?

Reactions: str8up and rKnight

rammy43

Aug 13, 2016
So I'm doing the cosplay caves right now and after the gym outfit she refuses to wear the sailor outfit, shrine maiden outfit and the (basically destroyed) starter outfit. but I can't seem to do the last cosplay cave because she refuses to wear the sailor outfit and I can't read what she's saying in this block of text

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
How do you unlock scene 27?
I think it's the prostitution scene with grandpas.

how do you remove the corruption?
You can buy potions in the hospital.

So I'm doing the cosplay caves right now and after the gym outfit she refuses to wear the sailor outfit, shrine maiden outfit and the (basically destroyed) starter outfit. but I can't seem to do the last cosplay cave because she refuses to wear the sailor outfit and I can't read what she's saying in this block of text
View attachment 354150
She refuses to walk around with no panties at all with that lewd level. There are some outfits with which you can't wear panties. So you have to put them panties on manually after wearing some outfits.
PS: yeah, i didn't translate these speech bubbles, sorry. Don't know photoshop enough to deal with images with transparent backgrounds.

Reactions: rammy43

Kurtis Kephart

Jul 5, 2018
actually i did what was told in getting the miners out and opened the chest but when i went to confront the admin, and click use the scroll, nothing happens....why?

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys please, I need some help ... How to get past the fire wall on the farm and where and / or when buying different clothes, as some NPCs say what is needed? Thank you.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
actually i did what was told in getting the miners out and opened the chest but when i went to confront the admin, and click use the scroll, nothing happens....why?
If i remember correctly, there are two chests in the cave where you freed the miners. Second one is only visible if you have Fairy Loupe, which you can buy from the vendor in Fairy Village.

Guys please, I need some help ... How to get past the fire wall on the farm and where and / or when buying different clothes, as some NPCs say what is needed? Thank you.
Switch that will get rid of it is in the cave. Entrance to said cave --- north-west of an area with waterfall.
You can buy like 5 outfits from the guy that's in the small house, area with waterfall again. You will get other 3 a bit later in the game when you'll have to get rid of another supernatural wall.

Reactions: Ruodger
3.40 star(s) 11 Votes