• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
does anyone have a list of all of shoku's English translated games
Petite Goddess Emily
Record of Delia's War
Girl Night Milk
& AnneLitte

" " - has a partial fan translation that the guy refuses to finish.

Syster Yuri & Holy Night Francoise have partials out there that only translate the pause menu with your various stats. All dialogue remains untranslated. If you see a download for an english version of those games, remember, only the pause menu is translated.

Their newest game "Demoness Litty" has no translation.

Last edited:

Kondorr

Jun 2, 2018
Hi, I've gone through the whole game, but I still cant prostitute myself in the prostitute guild, does anyone know how to do it?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Hi, I've gone through the whole game, but I still cant prostitute myself in the prostitute guild, does anyone know how to do it?
You need 100 lewd level and meet with Gauna 2 times. Second tim he's in the area with monsters right before gold mine, but i think you'll need a fairy loupe for him to appear.
Prostitution with random NPCs on the street is only when reason's level is 30% or below.

Last edited:
Reactions: trocolloo

ICHIBANnerdy

Jul 19, 2017
Looted the chest in the mithril mines and didn't get the scroll. Got to the boss and tried selecting the option for the scroll and nothing happens.

EDIT: Never mind, just went to save editor and added the scroll. Works fine now.

Last edited:

altshi

May 29, 2017
Looted the chest in the mithril mines and didn't get the scroll. Got to the boss and tried selecting the option for the scroll and nothing happens.

EDIT: Never mind, just went to save editor and added the scroll. Works fine now.
I was stuck for a while too. You need to go to the fairy village and buy a fairy loupe from the vendor there. That'll reveal the chest with the scroll in it in the area where you free the guys

Reactions: ICHIBANnerdy

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
i just can't understand why so many people have problems with japanese system locale or anything like that, i just made my computer read every major language(jap, chinese, rus, por, esp etc...,you can do that somewhere in the windows update (is a little long 2-6gb) set the keyboard to my country language(PT-BR) and can extract any rar or play any game without any problem, no matter if it is Winrar or 7zip or etc...

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
i just can't understand why so many people have problems with japanese system locale or anything like that, i just made my computer read every major language(jap, chinese, rus, por, esp etc...,you can do that somewhere in the windows update (is a little long 2-6gb) set the keyboard to my country language(PT-BR) and can extract any rar or play any game without any problem, no matter if it is Winrar or 7zip or etc...
Just use Locale Emulator if you need to run a game that requires a Japanse system. Just right click the game, and from Locale Emulator just hit 'Run in Japanese.'

For unzipping files, I use Bandizip instead of WinRar. With Bandizip you can select the encoding language easily to Japanese. It's right in your face.

hyrushoten

Apr 17, 2018
Ok, where the heck do you get the outfits needed for the cosplay cave? The orc only sells me stuff like the nurse outfit and bikini armor, nothing usable for the cave.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Ok, where the heck do you get the outfits needed for the cosplay cave? The orc only sells me stuff like the nurse outfit and bikini armor, nothing usable for the cave.
There was a hint in the first boss' mansion. You'll find a swimsuit on the beach, it's to the left of Fairy Village.

how to become pregnant? is there any potion or some story line?
You can only get pregnant on dangerous day. 2 pregnant scenes, that's it.

freehall

Feb 14, 2018
There was a hint in the first boss' mansion. You'll find a swimsuit on the beach, it's to the left of Fairy Village.

You can only get pregnant on dangerous day. 2 pregnant scenes, that's it.
how can i get dangerous days?

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes