sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
Anyone else having trouble getting past the fire wall at the Gold Mine? The NPC said I had to go through the cave with the school swimsuit but I did that and there was no switch to turn off the fire?

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
So guys, where is cosplay shop? Checked everything in town.

Anyone else having trouble getting past the fire wall at the Gold Mine? The NPC said I had to go through the cave with the school swimsuit but I did that and there was no switch to turn off the fire?
As NPC said you need to finish challenge dungeon next near Giant Waterfall. But you need wear something cosplay. I just don't know where cosplay shop.

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
The cosplay shop is that orc in the hut next to the Great Waterfall (zone that's two or three screens south of town) but it doesn't unlock until you progress the story a bit.
how to get rid of farm fire?? or how to make first quest? (they just said "for now just go and kill some monsters") And I did!!! help

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
can anyone help me still? stuck at the beginning I can't go forward, what to do? there's a fire to the farm, can't go goldmine, I have quest to " beat some monsters " that I already killed help!!1

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
can anyone help me still? stuck at the beginning I can't go forward, what to do? there's a fire to the farm, can't go goldmine, I have quest to " beat some monsters " that I already killed help!!1
If you're talking about the fire blocking the farm there is a path on the upper right side of the Great Waterfall map that leads to a cave that has a switch in it to turn off the fire. If you mean the Gold Mine fire I have no idea that's where I got stuck lol

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
This dev usually makes all the scenes mandatory without an option to avoid them and only after the main story is done can you choose what to see and not, is it the same here? (I mean like in the other games where the MCs are blackmailed or forced and you had no choice to refuse unless you wanted a bad ending).

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
ADVICE to whoever having problems for this game:

Please change your system locale to Japanese. Then download the file again and extract it.

OR

Try Rubix's or Chipanator's solution. If you don't have Winrar or 7zip, install either one of them or figure out other ways. Not my problem.

P.S: You must change your system locale first to Japanese before extracting the game. If not it won't work unless you use Rubix's or Chipanator's solution. Basically, whoever who extracts the game first in non Japanese locale and then change your locale to Japanese in order to play the game will have problems. I have attached an image below for Japanese system locale setting.

TLDR: If you still don't know how to make it work properly, PM me and I will sent you invites to my exclusive Japanese system locale club.

View attachment 335203
or another easy way would be using
it's might be a bit out dated but still working flawlessly on Windows 10 [1903]
and it's open source and all the other good stuff...
--- update ---
on top of that the game requires

Last edited:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
In the options there was an option to skip text is there a button that does this in game? aka ctrl, shift or so one

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
If you're talking about the fire blocking the farm there is a path on the upper right side of the Great Waterfall map that leads to a cave that has a switch in it to turn off the fire. If you mean the Gold Mine fire I have no idea that's where I got stuck lol
where exactly sorry

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
where exactly sorry
I'm garbage at image manipulation but I threw together a MS paint thing that might help you?

You can see the skeleton guy next to the cave in the Great Falls zone in the first image for reference as to where exactly you need to start. Once you move on from there and to the cave in the image there is only one path and the switch should be at the end of the cave next to a tentacle monster.

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
Anyone know where to find the three bandits? The quest you get given after going to the farm. The game says that its west from "the road" but I have no idea what that's referring to. I've gone down all the routes I can and wondered through the forest but to no avail.

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
Anyone know where to find the three bandits? The quest you get given after going to the farm. The game says that its west from "the road" but I have no idea what that's referring to. I've gone down all the routes I can and wondered through the forest but to no avail.
It's in the farm zone. If you go to the big castle in the farm zone (that you can't go into) and then follow the road south and then west it takes you straight there.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes