Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
If you're talking about the fire blocking the farm there is a path on the upper right side of the Great Waterfall map that leads to a cave that has a switch in it to turn off the fire. If you mean the Gold Mine fire I have no idea that's where I got stuck lol
I found out how to unlock gold mine, just do farm quest and beat up the boss

Wravsaf

Jun 30, 2018
Delicious, finally some good fucking game. 9,5/10 - would looove to see more animated scenes. After a long time I played a game to the end without downloading saves from some good samaritan.
Does anyone know similar games? I love this RPGM/Corruption - Ariadne, Princes go round, Ema - Milf Warrior, Nymphomania Paradox, etc., (except ONEONE1... too much rapey for me). Even in japanese so I could at least try it or look forward for translation.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
how do i get the scroll of flame storm? i clicked too fast and didnt read ><
Go to the mithril mine, then to the stairs in the far end of it. In the next room check the glowing wall and after the dialogue with miners loot the chest.

Reactions: Rhinon

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
Word of warning. do not let your citizens rating thing go down to 0% it is an automatic bad end... I made it to about the gold mine, before I got got railroaded and couldn't figure out what to do.. pretty sure it was buying the bikini armour outfit, but not sure since I was trying to grind out more cash before it ended that save. Not even sure how the rating got down that low, I can only think it was not having the clothes repaired after every fight, "cum" being on me since clearly that after every fight is annoying. Or possible I sped the time up by trying to find a dangerous day to see what the pregnancy content looked like. Whatever happened it cause by downfall for now. Probably will try later, if I can understand that system.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
How to get past the water wall near the entrance to the gold mine ?
Go through 3 cosplay caves. The entrance is in the waterfall area.

Word of warning. do not let your citizens rating thing go down to 0% it is an automatic bad end... I made it to about the gold mine, before I got got railroaded and couldn't figure out what to do.. pretty sure it was buying the bikini armour outfit, but not sure since I was trying to grind out more cash before it ended that save. Not even sure how the rating got down that low, I can only think it was not having the clothes repaired after every fight, "cum" being on me since clearly that after every fight is annoying. Or possible I sped the time up by trying to find a dangerous day to see what the pregnancy content looked like. Whatever happened it cause by downfall for now. Probably will try later, if I can understand that system.
If i remember correctly, it decreases for like 5% every time you go between 2 major zone clusters, so teleporting around is a sure way to decrease it. I think, after 2nd boss you'll get Rock Key, which you can use on the rock in Ignaz; you'll get Mind Stabilizer, which can turn off this mechanic completely.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kickus

Naeere

May 21, 2017
Found how to go past water fall.
You have to open chests inside the cosplay cave, go out and repeat that process 2 times.
The switch will appear when you go in with the Sailr Outfit equipped :)

Last edited:
Reactions: chenchan and Kickus
Jan 30, 2019
ADVICE to whoever having problems for this game:

Please change your system locale to Japanese. Then download the file again and extract it.

OR

Try Rubix's or Chipanator's solution. If you don't have Winrar or 7zip, install either one of them or figure out other ways. Not my problem.

P.S: You must change your system locale first to Japanese before extracting the game. If not it won't work unless you use Rubix's or Chipanator's solution. Basically, whoever who extracts the game first in non Japanese locale and then change your locale to Japanese in order to play the game will have problems. I have attached an image below for Japanese system locale setting.

TLDR: If you still don't know how to make it work properly, PM me and I will sent you invites to my exclusive Japanese system locale club.

View attachment 335203

Wravsaf

Jun 30, 2018
You can decrease the levels of miasma. Monsters can drop Demon energy. At the start of the game (when you want to exit the town for the first time i think) you'll get Miasma filter and explanation. Just use demon energy in your inventory and press yes.

Akaba333

Oct 23, 2018
After defeating the administrator in the mythril mine and finding the letter , i can't get out of the area .
Help please :)

djgoletal

Jul 25, 2017
Delicious, finally some good fucking game. 9,5/10 - would looove to see more animated scenes. After a long time I played a game to the end without downloading saves from some good samaritan.
Does anyone know similar games? I love this RPGM/Corruption - Ariadne, Princes go round, Ema - Milf Warrior, Nymphomania Paradox, etc., (except ONEONE1... too much rapey for me). Even in japanese so I could at least try it or look forward for translation.
You can try butakoma 300g, Circle Gyu, and Breast Mafia's games (they can be a little bit extreme sometimes, but if you can look past that they are good).

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes