D

Deleted member 1300036

unable to find file:
Audio/BGM/Theme2

Probably i'm retard or something but pls help.

Pd: i've ready changed my local system to japanese.

SyncNano

Sep 29, 2017
Quick question, how do you properly save the game? Everytime I save and then reload the save is gone? I know of some stuff to do with run as admin but Im not sure how to do that or how to work extracting files, could some just run me through it?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
help pass the wall of water?
same please...after the fire wall I cant pass the next wall...he says its another hidden in the big waterfall but where???
I already answered that question on the previous page. Go to the beach, that's past Fairy Village, get swimsuit and go through 3 cosplay cave. Switch is in the last one.

anyone know where abouts the flame scroll is?
It's in the mithril mine, where those miners were. But you'll need Fairy Loupe which you can get from the vendor in Fairy Village.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
There sure are a lot of milquetoast jackasses complaining how *only* most hentai games don't feature loli protag, acting like they've been starved of non-loli hentai games while pointlessly complaining how one fucking developer doesn't appeal exactly to what they like. Pathetic.
i say something to you to say something like that?? i only say my opinión about games from shoku, the pathetic thing here to see its how can u hit someone like that only for a opinion ;) what a hater dude.

GallowMorok

Jan 8, 2018
Found how to go past water fall.
You have to open chests inside the cosplay cave, go out and repeat that process 2 times.
The switch will appear when you go in with the Sailr Outfit equipped :)
I can't change out of the gym uniform, What's going on?

Loli Jesus

Jun 17, 2018
i say something to you to say something like that?? i only say my opinión about games from shoku, the pathetic thing here to see its how can u hit someone like that only for a opinion ;) what a hater dude.
If only it were just an opinion. Specifically the phrasing "that loli shit" is insulting a genre of hentai that other people like for no particular reason other than what appears to be spite. I respect other peoples' right to enjoy and not enjoy whatever they like and expect others at least do the same, which is why I raised issue with your comment. Rather than simply compliment the game, you decide to also bash the contents of the devs other games that other people may enjoy resulting in needlessly annoying those people. Furthermore, by wishing that the dev discontinue making loli content, you are wishing onto others the situation you percieve yourself to be in, where a dev you like that used to make content you enjoyed no longer does so.

I admit that I may have been hostile, but consider how you would react if people started unconstructively bashing the contents of games that you enjoy. Not critiquing the execution of the game concept, instead insulting the subjective aspects of the game. Thus, I consider my response proportional. Due to my comment being deleted you may not have seen, but your comment was not the only one I quoted, and my goal wasn't to exclusively attack you. Rather, my goal was to defend the interest of people who enjoy what I do against a larger movement of people insulting loli content. If you want to consider me a hater, at least think about how what you typed could be construed.

To summarize, the purpose of your comment, from my perspective, was to explicitly insult what other people enjoy. In my opinion, this would actually make you the hater. My comment, in contrast, did not attack what other people enjoy and my goal was to point out the wrongdoing of others, albeit angrily. I am willing to believe that you did not intend to offend, and I ask that you view this scenario from the perspective of someone who not only has had what they enjoy insulted here, but also frequently insulted in other spheres of discussion.

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes