beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
The Chapter Select screen is not the gallery. The gallery is accessed through your in-game phone.
And funnily enough it would be great if they modelled the gallery after the chapter select screen. As in: multiple pages that you click back and forth, instead of just a big column of pictures that you need to roll with your mouse.

Reactions: Rogueleader69

beerpig

Aug 12, 2023
how far can you go with the mum?
As of now: you can "relieve" her tension in one scene, and get a boobjob in another. In both scenes she's high.

Let's bet who will be the Monika of Doki Doki
I bet on Mrs. L
I bet on a combination of Mrs. L and "Mer". The later was clearly not introduced yet by the story, as she can't be any of the current characters.

Reactions: Zero1994

pedro89

Nov 15, 2020
Great update and love the Maya lore drops. But we are really overdue for a Miss L update, she hasn't had a moment since that head under the desk and that was before the timeskip. Hopefully the next update is her or at least Lindsey, because we already had Isabelle, Kate and a lot of Flora.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AnotherChance-TIMEWIZARDSTUDIOS-1.41.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

rokese7767

Sep 13, 2020
Unofficial android version (1.41.1)

Tap map button to activate x-rays mode. Includes incest patch.

Mouse gestures: (Simple symbols that you "draw" on your screen. Don't take your finger off the screen while doing it)
Up: Menu
Right: Skip
Left: Rollback
Left+Down+Right: Console (type 'exit' to close)

Down+Right+Up: Unlock gallery
Up+Diagonal_Down_Right+Up: Enable iNcest patch
Up+Diagonal_Down_Left+Up: Disable iNcest patch

CuntSlayer666

Jun 14, 2021
Anyone else been bugged on the end of Dethroning The Queen? This is the 2nd update where I'm bugged and Lindsay wont spawn on the rooftop. Fix your shit dev

3.80 star(s) 162 Votes