3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Nafig

Oct 14, 2020
Why would you want to earn the water scene? Weird.

From the dev:
I appreciate the enthusiasm, but it will be this evening. The focus of this update is the MC and Tori in a very big way. There are lots of other goodies, including the first look at the galleries. The infamous "Train" scene with Donny has a new look, and if you liked the glass of water bit, you're going to have to earn it.
If the reward is pouring a glass of water on Steph's head, I'm ready.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Another Man's Wife [v1.09] [Too Perilous]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
This looks delicious, has the Mac version been fixed yet? Not really into compressed versions.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Is it possible to make the husband into a voyeur, enjoying seeing his wife being railed?

Asking for purely professional reasons, of course. stephen-baden-sneaky.gif

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Depends on your feelings toward her before this update. If you hated her from the beginning, there's a good chance you'll like her more now. I didn't think there were any issues before, but I hate the devs now. Steph isn't real so I can't hate her.
So the game is now focus on fucking another man wife finally as the game name stated, not your wife fucking everyone?

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so guys , how many paths are in this game ? Netori ? sharing ? ntr ? and i see stuff about big reavel can someome tell me if its worth to play this ?

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I was hoping you could voyeur the wife and just shag random women. Making her into a guilt ridden cumslut while you get to empty yourself inside other women. Like a real husband should.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes