3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
The hottest scene in the game is when the M.C heads back to the bar. Steph fully submits to the stranger knowing the husband won't be disturbing them tonight. Felt like a missed opportunity not to allow the MC to let his wife enjoy her night of passion, which would further push her into becoming the MC's obedient sub wife. View attachment 3402477
Nope MC never goes back to the bar now. That scene is still there but it happens when MC makes the decision to hide and watch them without telling her he's there. Which is perfect. Except in the new content, even if you make that and a bunch of other choices consistently pushing her to be with other men, she still decides that she won't do it any more but you can fuck anyone you want. (Which might be what you want but is completely inconsistent with everything else in the game imo.)

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
The game did have all those as time went on,but he gave in to people complaining and changed the narrative all the way...as a way of sugarcoating the mistakes,which many of us didn't really mind...We didn't want a realistic vanilla game...Wanted a game where both MC and Steph gets to enjoy their open marriage.
No it did not, there was a brief ambiguous scene that some interpreted as NTR and cheating was released in 1.06 which the dev said it was not suppose to be interpreted that way and the scene was quickly changed. If you want to believe there was NTR and cheating go for it. Its not my game. I'm just stating facts because I have been with this game since near its start.

Reactions: Nafig and KiraJames

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
It's sad to see authors modifying their story / game like this. It's like they're unable to make a game with NTR / Cheating with a story where the husband don't end up miserable and if their public is not happy and it could lead to losing money, they turn in the other extreme crap which is harem. Make the husband leave its wife, make a short end with divorce , counter ntr where the husband just leave with another women, one where he just don't give a fuck and use condoms to fuck his wife degrading her like "come one i don"t want to grap some STD" and continue your path with original project. If you don't know how most men behave, read the news. just months ago, a man was convinced in france he was drugging and selling his wife to the whole neigbourood , some other just killed wife and child, another case it was the lover that killed the wife letting the husband alone with his childrens.

I'm mostly sure than if those ntr games were to have some kind of proud exit, nobody would care about having cuckoldry ntr fetish branch.

What's really sad is that authors censored themselves and removed content instead of satisfying peoples.
i was hoping that in 2024, men and women were equals so you can put them both in misery and actually having a husband give change to the wife even for a few renders (maybe a page of paper written divorce on it) . apparently no women seems to have an occidental societal shield preventing them from being treated like their masculine counterpart is and authors prefer to censore game instead of allowing that kind of features.
I don't get the miserable husband because he's basically opening his partner to new horizons, which also allows him to rail other women. It's like being free and single with no hassle (when done properly). Besides, these are games, not real life. We want some escapism and fantasy to allow us to escape the drudgery of ordinary life.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Nope MC never goes back to the bar now. That scene is still there but it happens when MC makes the decision to hide and watch them without telling her he's there. Which is perfect. Except in the new content, even if you make that and a bunch of other choices consistently pushing her to be with other men, she still decides that she won't do it any more but you can fuck anyone you want. (Which might be what you want but is completely inconsistent with everything else in the game imo.)
The version I downloaded ends with a threesome with Gina and Steph after the club night.
I downloaded the compressed Mac version. Feels like I missed scenes/options.

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
The version I downloaded ends with a threesome with Gina and Steph after the club night.
I downloaded the compressed Mac version. Feels like I missed scenes/options.
That sounds like version 1.06 or 1.07. Do you not have any of the Jason/Tori scenes?

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
"We want some escapism and fantasy to allow us to escape the drudgery of ordinary life. "

you can read just having control over the MC, no finally i don't want that . What the wife will do? continue ?then let player choose to end it or encourage

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023

I actually wanted the MC to watch his wife being dominated sexually. For me, it allows the MC to recognise his wife is actually enjoying herself and experiencing pleasures she never knew existed. This is beneficial to the husband, as it allows him freedom to rail other women. Steph the dominated slut was epic, and most women in high power jobs enjoy the catharsis of being sexually submissive to a powerful dominant stranger. Husband role play will neve compare to the real situation. She was totally into that guy, and couldn't wait to fuck him.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
It's sad to see authors modifying their story / game like this. It's like they're unable to make a game with NTR / Cheating with a story where the husband don't end up miserable and if their public is not happy and it could lead to losing money, they turn in the other extreme crap which is harem. Make the husband leave its wife, make a short end with divorce , counter ntr where the husband just leave with another women, one where he just don't give a fuck and use condoms to fuck his wife degrading her like "come one i don"t want to grap some STD" and continue your path with original project. If you don't know how most men behave, read the news. just months ago, a man was convinced in france he was drugging and selling his wife to the whole neigbourood , some other just killed wife and child, another case it was the lover that killed the wife letting the husband alone with his childrens.

I really think that if those ntr games were to have some kind of proud exit, nobody would care about having cuckoldry ntr fetish branch.

What's really sad is that authors censored themselves and removed content instead of satisfying peoples.
i was hoping that in 2024, men and women were equals so you can put them both in misery and actually having a husband give change to the wife even for a few renders (maybe a page of paper written divorce on it) . apparently no women seems to have an occidental societal shield preventing them from being treated like their masculine counterpart is and authors prefer to censor game instead of allowing that kind of features.
?

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I actually wanted the MC to watch his wife being dominated sexually. For me, it allows the MC to recognise his wife is actually enjoying herself and experiencing pleasures she never knew existed. This is beneficial to the husband, as it allows him freedom to rail other women. Steph the dominated slut was epic, and most women in high power jobs enjoy the catharsis of being sexually submissive to a powerful dominant stranger. Husband role play will neve compare to the real situation. She was totally into that guy, and couldn't wait to fuck him.
My bad, I misinterpreted some of your other posts. I can see now why you liked this game.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
My bad, I misinterpreted some of your other posts. I can see now why you liked this game.
It could have been epic, if you had a selection of dom, voy and cuck husband. The wife gets to have the time of her life while the husband explores the many options. He is always free to have sex with other women. So it doesn't reduce him in any way.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Was it Amber giving the BJ in the club bathroom if you don't click on her character?
No, she is a bit classier and has access to the backroom upstairs so I doubt she sucks dick on the floor of a club's mens room, the worst place on the face of the earth.

He is referring to new content. The game ends with the reveal that Amber now knows Steph and Tori so Steph sets up a date between MC and Amber for her to watch, waiting for him when he gets home from fucking Tori.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
No, she is a bit classier and has access to the backroom upstairs so I doubt she sucks dick on the floor of a club's mens room, the worst place on the face of the earth.

He is referring to new content. The game ends with the reveal that Amber now knows Steph and Tori so Steph sets up a date between MC and Amber for her to watch, waiting for him when he gets home from fucking Tori.
My game seems to end prematurely. It's a compressed Mac version and has just a few scenes.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes