3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
It's sad the dev completely turned the plot around just to make some vanilla whiners happy..pretty sure many people wanted more ntr/cuck content with Steph involved...Of course,don't mind Tori content but wanted more scenes where actual Swing,Hotwife content happens with Jason or others.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
See my "review" under Spoiler tags on the previous page. Don't want to spoil too much for those who haven't played yet. I'm afraid I may have already crossed a bit of a line w/ some of my comments.
Bruh i was really looking forward this game as i thought it will have different paths but it turned out like the 5000000000 other vanilla games where the MC fuckes everything that moves well time to leave this thread

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Yes,this pissed me off,dev basically tried to suck up to vanilla fans by removing all the future NTR/cheat paths in this update.
(Anger at dev, not you)

One of the things that I liked about this is that it set up a very selfish MC who manipulated, gaslighted, and "corrupted" his wife for his own selfish, lustful purposes, and then had to deal with the consequences. He could either enjoy or not enjoy but he opened Pandora's box and it was too late to close it now. There was even a bit of a tease that maybe he wouldn't even get the other man's wife. I loved that this was a different take on the genre. (I also love that it is similar to my latest game that I had been working on for about a year when I discovered this game.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
(Anger at dev, not you)

One of the things that I liked about this is that it set up a very selfish MC who manipulated, gaslighted, and "corrupted" his wife for his own selfish, lustful purposes, and then had to deal with the consequences. He could either enjoy or not enjoy but he opened Pandora's box and it was too late to close it now. There was even a bit of a tease that maybe he wouldn't even get the other man's wife. I loved that this was a different take on the genre. (I also love that it is similar to my latest game that I had been working on for about a year when I discovered this game.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Agreed,It's too late for this to be a wholesome game where Steph is suddenly a loving wife now,where she even rejects the Idea of inviting another man even with MC's consent now.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

Surprise & Delight

Game Developer
May 28, 2020
Bullshit. The dev said numerous times again and again there would be no cheating, no NTR, no divorce, no break up. Its been flogged to death on this thread.
Who said anything about cheating or NTR or divorce or break up? Steph can fuck other dudes without any of those things. And the entire plot of the game up to now was exactly that. Sorry you didn't like it and kept running to the fucking dev karening the shit out it.

So now you got what you wanted and the game sucks. Hope you like it.

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
Bullshit. The dev said numerous times again and again there would be no cheating, no NTR, no divorce, no break up. Its been flogged to death on this thread.
The game did have all those as time went on,but he gave in to people complaining and changed the narrative all the way...as a way of sugarcoating the mistakes,which many of us didn't really mind...We didn't want a realistic vanilla game...Wanted a game where both MC and Steph gets to enjoy their open marriage.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
The hottest scene in the game is when the M.C heads back to the bar. Steph fully submits to the stranger knowing the husband won't be disturbing them tonight. Felt like a missed opportunity not to allow the MC to let his wife enjoy her night of passion, which would further push her into becoming the MC's obedient sub wife. Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 09.28.04.png

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Who said anything about cheating or NTR or divorce or break up? Steph can fuck other dudes without any of those things. And the entire plot of the game up to now was exactly that. Sorry you didn't like it and kept running to the fucking dev karening the shit out it.

The guy I was responding to said NTR and cheating. I added divorce and break up because they are often mentioned as well. I was saving myself some time.

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
The hottest scene in the game is when the M.C heads back to the bar. Steph fully submits to the stranger knowing the husband won't be disturbing them tonight. Felt like a missed opportunity not to allow the MC to let his wife enjoy her night of passion, which would further push her into becoming the MC's obedient sub wife. View attachment 3402477
True,could've been a great swinging,cuckold,hotwife game where Steph and MC both would've been happy..Now It's just like other boring games.

Reactions: Surprise & Delight

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
It's sad to see authors modifying their story / game like this. It's like they're unable to make a game with NTR / Cheating with a story where the husband don't end up miserable and if their public is not happy and it could lead to losing money, they turn in the other extreme crap which is harem. Make the husband leave its wife, make a short end with divorce , counter ntr where the husband just leave with another women, one where he just don't give a fuck and use condoms to fuck his wife degrading her like "come one i don"t want to grap some STD" and continue your path with original project. If you don't know how most men behave, read the news. just months ago, a man was convinced in france he was drugging and selling his wife to the whole neigbourood , some other just killed wife and child, another case it was the lover that killed the wife letting the husband alone with his childrens.

I really think that if those ntr games were to have some kind of proud exit, nobody would care about having cuckoldry ntr fetish branch.

What's really sad is that authors censored themselves and removed content instead of satisfying peoples.
i was hoping that in 2024, men and women were equals so you can put them both in misery and actually having a husband give change to the wife even for a few renders (maybe a page of paper written divorce on it) . apparently no women seems to have an occidental societal shield preventing them from being treated like their masculine counterpart is and authors prefer to censor game instead of allowing that kind of features.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023

I don't get why some people are so offended by NTR considering it's a game. The purpose of these games for me is to have fun exploring fucked up shit which others consider to be an acceptable part of life.
Whenever I travelled to expensive resorts/locations wife swapping was always going on. There would be husband's more than happy to let their wives wander off and get railed by some guy half their age. Keeps the wife focused on staying young, fit and healthy.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes